It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US soldier killed Iraqi teenager after sex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The army is not supposed to be representative of society. Society includes the psychotic, diseased, disturbed and mentally disabled. The military should not.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Amarillo_Brice, you say "Should". Well of course!! But we are speaking of reality. Try explaining to that dead 17 year old Iraqi that he "shouldnt" have been killed. Try explaining that to his family...if they are still alive.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

If it was a teenage girl would the topic be about hetrosexual men and the dangers they pose? This line is no different then highlighting the race of a murderer as if it were linked to the crime.

Dont ask dont tell is not there to protect members of the armed forces nor the civillians they are supposed to defend, it is another form or prejudice - which the army is steeped in.

What the army needs is a real shakedown to address the many forms of abuse that take place within its own ranks. Sexual harrassment, Racism and Religious intollerence.

How can any country claim to defend the rights of other nations when it dose not defend its own servicemen and women.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420

Originally posted by seeing_double
And if an iraqi soldier did that to your women...

I doubt that muslim men particapate in homosexual acts.

Oh they do like anywhere else. Actually alot of times, their first sexual experience is with another guy. When i was in northern Iraq, the Kurd guards at the FOB i was at, would have a young guy come and service them in their CP just about nightly. They'd pay him and he'd be on his way.

There's also a saying over here in the Mideast..."Men are for fun, women are for having kids".

Just my observations and opinion from spending 15 yrs or so in the Mideast.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Nah, this was sex prison style,i.e. rape.

He probably bum-rushed the 17 year old and you know Bush was allowing former convicts to enlist.

The shooting was the cover up for the rape.

Can you imagine how horrified are the parents of that kid?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hagalaz

So are you suggesting that the 17 year old murder victim was a whore? Rather a gigantic leap of thought based on the word of a murderer.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If only common sense were alive this would not happen.

This really is sickening. The world as we know it shows no
real signs of getting better. In general we are sick. Death
may truly be among us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join