It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that MH17 was downed with a BUK.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hey Zaphod, do you know if there's a way for us to search trough this "one million" data collected during the investigation? Are they located somewhere on that site?

I'd like to check it out myself, not like I have anything better to do.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You better tell Janes and a whole lot of other people, because they're saying different.

According to all of the evidence the JIT has reviewed, which has included more than one million documents, photos and videos, the conclusions to date are that the MH17 was downed by a Buk-M1-2 surface-to-air missile (SAM) launched from a Russian-owned battery that was most likely manned by a Russian crew. Photos and video evidence, as well as interviews with witnesses, prove that the battery was brought across the border from Russia into Ukraine shortly before the shootdown.

From the earlier linked Janes article.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I doubt it is yet. I'll have a couple days off coming up while getting some work done on the truck to look.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yeah that Jane`s...

Google Translate :

None of that did Jeroen Akkermans. He put it in his pocket and went there for four months with shopping at befriended researchers, who, like him, were already convinced that MH17 was shot down by a Russian Buk. In particular, the British research Jane's taking was discussed. Very interesting. The same Jane's had just told after the disaster NOS make sure that flight MH17 was downed by a missile fired by a Buk system. So that was already in advance bingo.

Source

...and btw, RTL Nieuws has a personal vendetta against Russia/Putin because one of their co-workers got killed in Georgia in `08 and Russia hasn`t been that helpful in solving what has happened back then.

I did a little background checking into Jane`s, and they are not British anymore but have been bought by IHS in `07 and American company.
edit on 21 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I checked all the news about it, it has never been leaked to the media...just a bunch of crap by Jane`s.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

I checked all the news about it, it has never been leaked to the media...just a bunch of crap by Jane`s.

Feel free to post the information you obtained during your investigation that undermines Janes conclusion. And the Dutch Conclusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This site is starting to become more and more ridiculously...now I should start to proof non existing things...HAHAHA !

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

Thanks

For what, propaganda ?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I don't see any propaganda, factual information about info that has been leaked by someone.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

I don't see any propaganda, factual information about info that has been leaked by someone.

Nothing has been leaked, only Jane`s make the impression there was.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

and certain people are ignoring facts and pushing a Russian theory that has absolutely no evidence supporting it.

If Russia had a case it would have released facts instead of lies and propaganda for you and other to repeat over and over and over and over and over and over.

It was a BUK missile.
It came from Rebel / Russian controlled territory.
The Rebels claimed responsibility.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Xcathdra

This site is starting to become more and more ridiculously...now I should start to proof non existing things...HAHAHA !

Yes, it's what you have been doing, trying to prove it was an SU25 that shot down the plane. You tried to prove Russian lies in every thread possible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join