It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that MH17 was downed with a BUK.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Of course this was already quite clear that it must have been a BUK, but for the first time there is real proof.

For the first time there is proof that MH17 was downed by a BUK missile.
This is evident from forensics to ammunition parts from the wreckage of the unit.

BUK missile proved

Forensic experts: "This is the proof"

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

The Dutch are in control of the official investigation, this is simply a scientist throwing in his opinion and it most certainly ISN'T proof of which side carried out the attack

edit on -180002015-03-19T14:10:19-05:00u1931201519032015Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:10:19 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Kind of gives me flash backs to National Geographic's reasons why the WTC came down ..wait ,what about building 7 . They must have not been commissioned to look at that one .

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Yes, i've read this

it most certainly ISN'T proof of which side carried out the attack

many times today already, but since Strelkov proudly posted on his VK and twitter that they had shot down another aircraft with the warning 'do not fly in our sky', and since MH17 was hit head on, the question "who?" should not be to hard to answer.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Of course when a German "expert" claims that it was downed by machine gun fire then it's case closed.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

this is simply a scientist throwing in his opinion and it most certainly ISN'T proof of which side carried out the attack

Well here is an interesting thing about that...

MH 17 was hit around the cockpit as the plane was flying east well into separatists held territory.

So I have to ask how could Ukraine have shot it down in separatists territory without being noticed by the separatists or anyone for that matter?

So by knowing that who else could bring a plane down heading East and it be shot right behind the cockpit...Buk missiles are pretty good, they aren't magical.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I look forward to a bullet proof case by the Dutch. Pun intended.

That a Buk brought down MH17 is obvious. Many great posters on ATS have presented lots of good evidence. A few still deny it but that's ok. The real question is will the EU force Russia into compensation for the victims. That is going to be a hard link to make, but I'm sure the EU investigators will go after that connection. Justice for the victims demands it.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

The Dutch are in control of the official investigation, this is simply a scientist throwing in his opinion and it most certainly ISN'T proof of which side carried out the attack

Not only that, the dutch have huge investments in the very fact, that eastern Ukraine will be detached from Russia.

Whatever they find, is like 9/11 ... should be used against them.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Does that mean that if someone is killed with a 223/556 that is was done by an AR 15 with an American soldier behind the trigger?
edit on 1902u3 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
I look forward to a bullet proof case by the Dutch. Pun intended.

That a Buk brought down MH17 is obvious. Many great posters on ATS have presented lots of good evidence. A few still deny it but that's ok. The real question is will the EU force Russia into compensation for the victims. That is going to be a hard link to make, but I'm sure the EU investigators will go after that connection. Justice for the victims demands it.

There you are again Kirk ... US nazi propaganda politics as always. pun intended.

That a BUK missile shot it down isn't relevant ... as both sides of the equation have BUK missiles. In fact, Ukraine has more of them than the rebels did.

What is however relevant, is motive ... an accident, is not a crime. Whoever committed it ... and any attempt by you or any other, to create a world war, over an accident is a crime ... by you.

What is the motive for the Russians to intentionally shoot down an aeroplane ... do you think they need one to start a war? No, the Russians don't a rats damn about your idiotic opinion, any more than they care about mine.

They don't need a motive ...

Are the Russians just "Barbarian mongolian savages" as Patton pointed out. Arguably sure ... but that kind of argument, only tells us that Patton and any other idiot using that argument is just a racist biggot.

However, the Dutch ... as well as parts of Europe, have a real motive against the Russians.

Their motives, and indentives are a true reason to suspect a crime ... not by the Russians.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Too bad it doesn`t come from an unbiased source, I would love to know if this was actually true and not that they got some stuff handed to them by the SBU as before.
edit on 19 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I'm curious about what you mean, what was handed by SBU and to who?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Just because a BUK allegedly shoot down MH17, it doesn't say who pulled the trigger, and because both sides are using it we can't know for sure!

Many great posters on ATS have presented lots of good evidence

What an amazing laugh you just gave me...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

RTL Nieuws has been doing the most propaganda of all our news regarding MH17, I even mailed them about that, no response of course.

I would love to have seen that this evidence was found by someone like Joost Niemöller, the Militia or the Russians, now it`s nothing more as....meh!

False evidence being planted is not uncommon, so we have absolutely no idea if the particles actually come from MH17...after what they have pulled with the so called BUK picture in December, they are not that trustworthy anymore.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Too bad it doesn`t come from an unbiased source

So which one is biased...rtl nieuws, or IHS Janes, who btw knows more about military weapons of the world than most people do about cereal?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

False evidence being planted is not uncommon, so we have absolutely no idea if the particles actually come from MH17...after what they have pulled with the so called BUK picture in December, they are not that trustworthy anymore.

What would you know about trustworthy when you parrot anything that comes down from the Kremlin by way of their media?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If you say, NPO, public television has been doing the most propaganda, i would agree wholeheartedly, but RTL does actual research which results in the findings as shown in the video.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Untrained Separatists shot MH-17 down with a BUK missile from Rebel held territory.
That's completely obvious, unless you're some kind of Putin Shill...

Now they've found the actual shrapnel from the thing..
Physical proof.

-and still the Putin shills whine, whimper, and awkwardly (at best) try to deflect the blame.

Good find, op, s&f.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

That a BUK missile shot it down isn't relevant ... as both sides of the equation have BUK missiles.

Except the separatists don't have planes, so why would Ukraine keep one in separatist held territory?

Now the fact that Ukraine does have planes that had been shot down over separatists territory, who would have the best reason to use the BUK in separatists territory?

What is however relevant, is motive ... an accident, is not a crime

It is when intent is involved. You see the separatists intended on shooting down a plane, but the fact they shot down a commercial airliner was a mistake, but also intentional at the same time. As they thought it was a Ukraine transport.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
That a BUK missile shot it down isn't relevant ...

Oddly the world doesn't agree with you. That's why millions are being spent to find out what did in fact bring down MH17.

Appreciate the personal attacks! Getting called a Nazi is a strange badge of honor at ATS. It shows I posted some things that have reached you on a deep level. That's why I posted them so I'll continue on. Thanks for the encouragement!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join