It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tail That Wags The Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

In the figure above, the figures of the two fishes of Pisces are positioned north of the ecliptic, the figure of Aquarius is positioned below the ecliptic and - the stream of water from the jar - overlaps part of the second fish that swims along the ecliptic. Various dates have been given for Vernal Equinox's entry into the constellation of Aquarius from 2012-2150.

The first fish faces east and swims upward while the other swims west along the plane of the ecliptic, said to signify a duality of nature; the eastern fish suggesting an upward ascent or a heavenly/spiritual disposition and associated with Christ; the western fish, a mundane/earthly alignment and associated with the Antichrist.

www.constellationsofwords.com...

The anti-Christ is not an autonomous being working behind the scenes somewhere. It is a part of a larger whole, a duality of Christ. Just as the fish of Pisces are part of a larger whole - the constellation itself. Thesis and antithesis, united in synthesis.

The Christ is identified with the first fish of Pisces. No one should be surprised by that, given the fish symbolism permeating Christianity. But it is less common to go a step further and identify the second fish of Pisces with the anti-Christ. Therefore it is less common to identify the period of time when the second fish begins to gain prominence in the sky with the global dominance of the anti-Christ spirit.

That's around the time when the industrial revolution happened, the Enlightenment happened, science as we know it was born. All these things coincide with the time when the tail of second fish of Pisces, the anti-Christ, gained dominance in the sky. Synchronicity.

So, we are in a tight spot. We are in a period of time when the power of the second fish is absolute, and it is threatening all life.

What's the solution? A return to earlier times, when the first fish ruled the sky? No, we can't turn back the clock. The solution to the conflict is in the underlying unity. Christ and anti-Christ are parts of the same larger being. There needs to be a synthesis of these seeming opposites.

And there will be! The age of Pisces will end with it, and the age of Aquarius will begin with it.

The story doesn't end in Pisces. It continues in Aquarius, with a unity of science and religion. Of heaven and earth.

👣

edit on 808ThursdayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This concept merely perpetuates the evil that is duality.

web.photodex.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
This concept merely perpetuates the evil that is duality.

web.photodex.com...

So does the concept of evil.

'Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there.' -Rumi

👣

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Haha, the human existence is quite the catch 22, isn't it?

I believe "evil" is unnatural & shouldn't exist. If it is an intrinsic, inseparable part of human nature & the ego, then humans shouldn't exist.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You do know that Astrology was expressly forbidden in the Old Testament?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Not like OP is going to give any references to the only document I can think of that actually refers to the Anti-Christ .K so what is your source for this tripe op ?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Not like OP is going to give any references to the only document I can think of that actually refers to the Anti-Christ .K so what is your source for this tripe op ?

Some people just can't help but be biased & judgmental, I guess.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Forbidden to you, maybe.

“Love, and do what you will.” -St Augustine

👣

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

You've made up your mind. It's tripe. So what good would more information do you? Looking for books to burn? Looking for ad hom fodder?

👣

edit on 887ThursdayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I like this, and I think it's very good. Lately I too have been thinking about Synthesis; the joining of both the Light and the Dark. Though I didn't correlate that to being Heaven on Earth,

So weird; but, Amazing.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That might sound nice to you, but you do realize that it is only relevant within Greek astrology, right?

I mean really, there is Chinese Astrology, Mayan Astrology, Egyptian Astrology...and many others that do not correlate with this Greek system.

If you are going to invoke astrology, then please show us from all the other systems, to see if there is real correlation. And this Greek system isn't even viable south of the Equator. They have different constellations. I don't think the Australian Aborigines have anywhere in their concept of Dreamtime any Greek Astrology.

Your astrology only works in the northern hemisphere.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

And yet, the industrial revolution and cultural imperialism reach even the Australian Aborigines. Soon, there will be no indigenous peoples left anywhere. Then the expansion of the anti-Christ will be complete.

👣

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Mazzaroth.
edit on 3/19/2015 by Klassified because: redaction

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

And yet, the industrial revolution and cultural imperialism reach even the Australian Aborigines. Soon, there will be no indigenous peoples left anywhere. Then the expansion of the anti-Christ will be complete.

👣

What does that have to do with when it was written?

Dreamtime, I think you would appreciate knowing about that.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

👣

What, you think time is an arrow?

I do know about it, and I do appreciate it. I have magic dreams.

👣

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Mazzaroth.

Astronomy vs Astrology.

But yes, the stars are for "signs in the heavens" and to mark "feasts and seasons".

Astrology is where they are applied to tell fortunes.

edit on 19/3/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

👣

What, you think time is an arrow?

I do know about it, and I do appreciate it. I have magic dreams.

👣

Are we talking about the same Dreamtime?

I am not sure you are going by the Aboriginal Australian version, but a New Age mixture. That must be it because you posted something from Greek mythology about Pisces. Dreamtime is the concept of how the world began and how the ages will end. Nothing to do with Pisces.

If there is true synchronicity, then there should be a correlation of Pisces found in Chinese astrology as well, for the same time. But there isn't.

Chinese Zodiac

Rat – 鼠 (子) (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Water) Ox – 牛 (丑) (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Earth) Tiger – 虎 (寅) (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Wood) Rabbit – 兔 or 兎 (卯) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Wood) Dragon – 龍 / 龙 (辰) (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Earth) Snake – 蛇 (巳) (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Fire) Horse – 馬 / 马 (午) (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Fire) Goat / Sheep – 羊 (未) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Earth) Monkey – 猴 (申) (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Metal) Rooster – 雞 / 鸡 (酉) (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Metal) Dog – 狗 / 犬 (戌) (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Earth) Pig – 豬 / 猪 (亥) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Water)

Nope, no fish in the Chinese Zodiac, so no Pisces. No synchronicity there. Greek astrology has no bearing on the Chinese Zodiac, so I would be inclined to think that Pisces should only be concerned with Greece.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Mazzaroth.

Astronomy vs Astrology.

But yes, the stars are for "signs in the heavens" and to mark "feasts and seasons".

In other words, divination. Like Urim and Thummim.

All systems of divination work by the same principle - synchronicity.

oaks.nvg.org...

👣

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Mazzaroth.

Golem.

I've heard it said that the Jewish mystics of old (Khabbalists) want to learn the secret name of God so they can whisper it to make the Golem get up and walk around.

That's what Khabbala is all about.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Mazzaroth.

Astronomy vs Astrology.

In other words, divination. Like Urim and Thummim.

All systems of divination work by the same principle - synchronicity.

oaks.nvg.org...

👣

The funny thing is this, if one really had real power of ESP or a sixth sense, they wouldn't need to divine anything, they would know it.

And who wore the Ummin and Thummim?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join