It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so i felt like posting my art big deal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: magnesiumbones

Ummm...Thank you MagnesiumBones...You can probably guess that my creative work is writing...I have some examples of my work in the Short Story forum...or just click on the little green guy under my User name and click "threads" in the popup box...Those threads are all examples of my work...

I haven't done any drawing or painting in a long time although I have dabbled with digital design work...let me tell you...painting and drawing in a software program is allot harder than I thought it would be when I first started...
Although once you start to get over the learning curve of the software itself it gets easier...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

yea lol I dont even think I could draw on or with software I know the few times I have tried have epically failed to the point where I just blank the page. kool tho I will have to check those out very soon but I must regain my full mental capacity to do that since I have been awake way to long at this point in time.

Im just coming into this realm of A.T.S. I shall need a little time to get caught up.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Very nice work, thanks for both doing it and showing it. Reminds me of a friend of mine who has a similar style. I haven't read the entire thread, so this may have been asked, answered, or mentioned, but have you thought of doing nice quality posters? Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just lovely.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I enjoy shapes and patterns in artwork. Nice composition work

originally posted by: magnesiumbones
After spending the past 10 years of my like making these and never really showing another living person there has been a lot of times when I have wanted to give up on them, even though I really couldn't, its just the way my mind would stray, it drove me crazy not knowing if people would like them or even understand what they are in general and personally to me. Even though its not a thousand likes or flags its the quality and well meaning feedback that have really uplifted me in ways most probably would not understand. So I thank you all, you really have no idea how much it means to me.

(unless you picked it up from how many times i have said it lol)

And because of these new found feelings of gratefulness towards others on the internet(at least here on A.T.S.)I decided to post 2 more pics of my artwork for you guys.

As I am new to posting topics on A.T.S. I don't know if I should post it here or create a new thread for it. If some one could help me in regards to that I would really welcome your superior knowledge about these forums, as I am quite often second guessing myself on such thing like that.

I just may know how ya feel about sharing your work, with barely having any of my stuff shared online or shared to people outside of family. Good for sharing and am interesting in seeing more of your work.

I suggest checking out Deviant Art.com to share your work. The site has been around quite a while and offers networking with other artists, if you haven't checked it out already.

edit on 19-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I'm not familiar with what art gallery options are out there in the digital realm but I'm sure there are plenty to choose from depending on what you're looking for.

Something as simple as Photobucket might meat your criteria, but if you want exposure and to get noticed I would suggest Instagram (I've seen some tattoo artists and other artists use Insta as their primary source of sharing work).

But it would be nice to have all of your work in one place, and being able to share a link like "Here - look at my work". You could even go to Staples, get a business card and put the link on your card and pin it up places like the library where people will find it and check it out for themself.

At any rate, my point to a virtual art gallery was that I would personally like to see more of your work and evidently others on ATS would too
Keep it up these beautiful creations

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can see the phoenix in the second one too!

Very nice work, Magnesiumbones. I think they would make awesome posters to put up. As far as an affordable way to have your art make you a little money. My kids all collect posters and one of my girls don't like people on their posters they decorate their room with. They don't like the feeling of eyes watching them. Wooo hooo.

I can seem them picking up something like that for decoration in their room.

CdT

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Everytime I look at the second one, the same anthropomorphic figure keeps jumping out at me. Everything around its edges seems to point to it. It appears to me slightly tilted, with the head more to the upper left, and legs to the lower right. And it appears to be possibly holding something close to its chest.

I'm not sure if you intended it to look like a humanoid figure, I'm just pointing out what I saw. But either way this is some cool stuff man, good job!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I would love to be able to sell them to people, right now I just don't even know where to begin that process. just knowing that people would actually want to collect them even people children lol its just awesome I cant even explain the feeling.

but also I am ecstatic to hear what people see inside of my drawings cause every other person will always see something new, so please feel free to point out as many observation as you want.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I would begin researching. With the internet, it's now a bit easier to make money from your art. Though, I think the term 'starving artist' still applies today, even with the added benefit of the web.

Here are a few links to get you started...

Sell Your Art Online with Zazzle

15 Ways to Sell Your Art Online

CdT

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Dont know what it is but i like it.. lovely colours

s.f

purp

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I shall have to start looking into that, thank you ever so much for the links hopefully sometime soon I'll have have everything ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join