It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judges shocked by first time seeing video of WTC 7 collapse in Denmark court, March 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'll say one thing, I've always been on the fence regarding the twin towers 'conspiracy' but from watching that particular video it sure looks like a controlled demolition to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And the court didn't see anything wrong in him being called an "idiot", "so that pretty much says he is an idiot"...by the court.

Newspaper acquitted of calling the 9/11-skeptic Niels Harrit 'idiot'

Copenhagen City Court has acquitted journalist and Weekend newspaper and Niels Harrit must instead pay the newspaper's legal costs, the court set at 15,000.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

It's hard to believe there are still people in the world who haven't seen any of the footage of Building 7. If you have access to the internet and 9-11 was ever any interest at all then Building 7 should have been in your research somewhere.

With so much coverage and controversy about it, it just baffles me that it's still unknown to some.
The average person who does not visit sites such as ATS have no clue that a 3rd building, not hit by anything, fell to the ground that day. According to them and their knowledge about the event, "the Twin Towers" fell.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

WTF NEWS, not great call letters for the news but I digress. On a serious side, I hope the truth comes out about building 7 and I hope it gathers front page news from all over the world.

the truth of building 7 has been out there for a long time. you have to have people that are powerful enough in government, and that have the courage to stand up to the real or imagined fear of reprisal or worse. hero's are not mere participants, hero's are the ones that inspire greatness.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

It was built to extra high standards as it held the cities new emergency facilities as well as secret government agencies.

Can you please PROVE that statement?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They act as if they have never seen a bunker spec 47 story building
collapse due to an office fire on the 3rd floor.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: noeltrotsky

It was built to extra high standards as it held the cities new emergency facilities as well as secret government agencies.

Can you please PROVE that statement?

BUILDING 7 1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.

2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.

4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.

5) 1,700+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of Building 7, specifying that it should include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives.

6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.

7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.

source

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I was reading on wiki myself to see and found this:

"At the time of the September 11, 2001, attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m2) (64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45.[6][34]

Other major tenants included ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²),
American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²),
Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²),
and the Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).[34]
Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²)
and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).[34]
The smallest tenants included the New York City Office of Emergency Management,[35]
National Association of Insurance Commissioners,
Federal Home Loan Bank,
First State Management Group Inc.,
Provident Financial Management,
and the Immigration and Naturalization Service.[34]
The Department of Defense (DOD)
and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
shared the 25th floor with the IRS.[6]
Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.[6][36]"

en.wikipedia.org...

So I would think it would have some reinforcements.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Kind of puts a different perspective on this debate. Shame we cannot see the whole ruling and what the judges thought about the evidence submitted.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

I bet you those 3 judges had their poker face on, which he claims to be "chocked"...Gotta keep the supporters interested...

Seems to work well

edit on 19-3-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 19-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

The word "idiot" was not used, but rather the word "lunatic", and then in the same sentence the journalist moved on to imply "lunatics like holocaust deniers".

Let me try to translate:
"Do we need a poster with creationist scammers to hang on the walls of one of the finest Danish institutes of enlightenment? Then why not just invite Niels Harrit and the other lunatics from the 9/11-movement now we are at it? How about the holocaust deniers movement too ?"

Classic bully tactics, diverting the attention away from the core questions, placing Niels Harrit at the same level of holocaust deniers.
So, the 9/11 movements is just as lunatic as holocaust deniers.. did you catch that? Implying that if you investigate 9/11, you are close to be a holocaust denier...

Classic bully tactics!

If the journalist, Søren Willemoes, had any credible knowledge of chemistry as Harrit does, one might take notice. He is just a journalist, with a big mouth!

First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi
edit on 19/3/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/3/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Keep in mind that this went down when the coup was going on ...
Also the vid plays into a series of other issues that have never been on MSM ..keep the eye on the pea .
edit on 19-3-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hahahaha...

And THEY just heard about it???

Are you kidding me?

Pretty amazing there was no "People" in the WTC7 when it ....."was destroyed by fire in the first unprecedented building FAILURE in history".....lol

ISO

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I know, i used the word "idiot" because of the Link i provided, i thought of translating my own words to "lunatic", but apparently i forgot.

Anyway, i agree that it's a bully tactics, but i also agree with the journalist, and so does the Danish court, so far...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: isofakingwetoddid

Not really once you see how they control their MSM .We might know what happened on the ground where we live but you can bet your booties they will keep it out of other's MSM and gloss and claim " Oh those crazy conspiracy theorist over there .Then they will give some obscure statistic worded in a way that they can interpenetrate into what ever spin they want to .

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It's hard to believe there are still people in the world who haven't seen any of the footage of Building 7. If you have access to the internet and 9-11 was ever any interest at all then Building 7 should have been in your research somewhere.

With so much coverage and controversy about it, it just baffles me that it's still unknown to some.

I have that same feeling but to be fair I didn't know about it until I started going to some random forum in 2005 or so. That's when it hit me... Some random stranger online sent me like 5 dvds he made with some alex jones stuff and some other things..

Really blew my mind bad.. Took a while to come back to reality, or back away from reality I guess it is. I can understand people not wanting to know. Not really the most fun thing in the world.. A mind once it passes a certain age, it's not good to wake it up.

edit on 19-3-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for the video

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Star and flag, thank you OP.

The world is waking up, and I too am not surprised by this, not one bit.

I fully believe there is much more, and something much more sinister that we have not been told. The OS is a crock of baloney.

I hope this spreads! The guilty, and I don't mean 19 "terrorists with box cutters" must be brought to justice.

edit on 19-3-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That's your source? A blog about wtc 7. What's their source. Bart the bagle baker from 2nd ave. ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join