It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Will Blacks and Other Minorities Become the New White's?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:47 PM
thing is that color is not a "race" its just a color there are no races, when people of darker color are in the majority then there will be more of a rainbow world. that's it, period. humans have proven over and over again that they will create ficticious reasons to keep themselves divided due to fear.

statistically darker colored people are equally civically responsible, community oriented, good people. just as lighter colored people are, there is no statistical difference that can be attributed to color of a persons skin. cultural differences yes but otherwise. this is a silly thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:49 PM
OR will SKIN color become IRRELEVANT so long as the individual has merit?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:16 PM
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Slavery: white people? WRONG -- Slavery has been ongoing since the dawn of mankind. The only reasons black people were the choice of slaves for whites in America was that there "Brothers" were selling them for so cheap. How do you think so many black slaves came to be? African tribes would conquer other tribes and sell the ones they could get the most for.

Do you know any history of slavery in the world? HUGE HINT here for you...whites have not been the most prolific slave owners, only the most structured, and well documented.

Segregation: white people? WRONG -- Tribalism is genetic. We are born with the desire to want to be with people that look like us as that gives us the best chance for survival.

Stalin: white -- Okay and what racist things did he do towards blacks?

Hitler: white -- So Hitler killing Jews makes him racist against black people?

Extermination of the Indians: White/Asians were discovering and living in North America LONG before the native americans were.

If you want to have an intelligent discussion than stop focusing on white people, because it makes you look dumb.

How about Pol Pot? He called on his armies in 1978 to exterminate 50 million Vietnamese, and also purify the masses of the people of Cambodia.

Or Mao Zedong who is estimated to have killed 40-70 million people through starvation, forced labor, and executions.

Then there is Yakubu Gowon who was responsible for 1 million civilian deaths.

Or Idi Amin who's rule was characterized by human rights abuse, ethnic persecution, extrajudicial killings, nepotism, corruption, and gross economic mismanagement.

Or how about Megistu Haile Mariam - 1.5 million deaths associated with his rule. He systematically killed those who opposed him in the red terror campaign.

I will just list more that AREN'T white, as I don't have the time to waste on your ignorant ass.

Kim Il Sung - 1.6 million deaths
Hideki Tojo
Robert Mugabe
Kim Jong Il
Emperor Hirohito
Koki Hirota
Chiang Kai-shek
Ho Chi Minh
Saddam Hussein
Omar al-Bashir
Yahya Khan

Your lack of any knowledge in history is worrisome. Do you speak out about all issues so passionately with similar ignorance?
edit on 19-3-2015 by c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:18 PM
Of course if things continue, and humans manage to survive, everyone's skin tone will likely be the same, or close to it.

Now, if they can just decide on one religion, and manage to decide what real estate belongs to who, they might be able to get some sleep!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
Why do you think they are painting blacks as over zealous? Why do you think the media inspired protests are going on? White people have a history of killing brown people. Do you think we just stopped doing so? Start a race war while you have the numbers on your side and guess what? No problem will exist in 2047 or whatever the hell year you think you'll be a minority.

I think it's sick that people cannot live together in peace and look at the big picture. I hope I'm wrong about the above scenario but it doesn't look all that far from what's going on. I will have to go with the side that doesn't want to kill me just like if I was in prison. I would have to hook up with the aryan brotherhood just to do my time half ass safely.

The leaders do nothing but help the hate thrive. No one is telling the truth or trying to be a leader to prevent it. Obama sides with the protesters and gets more blacks to revolt. He endorses the so called civil rights leaders who are part of the problem. The sad part is many cannot see the real danger looming ahead. They have killed civilians on American soil for less in our history. Let's hope we can come together before we kill each other.
edit on 19-3-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:34 PM
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

No. People have a history of killing other people. Black people kill more black people than white people do in America.

Stop spewing ignorance. You are lost.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:42 PM

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

No. People have a history of killing other people. Black people kill more black people than white people do in America.

Stop spewing ignorance. You are lost.

Keep your white guilt. I'll be on defense.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:44 PM
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"I'm white", you keep saying that like it actually mattered, I am not surprised, neither am I impressed by you being white and holding on to such popular and fallacious views of history. You act like we should perhaps commend you for being white and daring to criticize whites as if it was somehow bold or novel. It is not, you can quit the charade.

Yes, white European empires dominated and subjugated other ethnicities throughout the world during times of technological superiority but you act like humanity hasn't been incredibly violent for all of our known history. You complain about the imperialism of Europeans but would you ever chastise the Turks for their imperialism? Or the Arabs for a slave trade that lasted far longer than European slavery did? While whites are collectively shamed for the deeds of their forebears other peoples are quite proud of their history and the conquests of their ancestors.

Of course you don't mention these things, you've been nurtured by white and black thinking and left leaning academia that have popularly blamed white people for most of the ills of the world. Do you think yourself special? You're not, you're just another adherent. Again, this left leaning intellectual stream that blames white people for all the ills of the world has mostly been pushed by white Western intellectuals as a reactionary (Marxist)movement against earlier notions of superiority and everything typically Western and orthodox. It has played its role leveling the field now, as of several years ago its momentum has crossed the line of reality into absurdity. It is obsolete, it is sanctimonious and it is boring. It is now a bloated caricature, a never ending fountain of fallacies and cognitive dissonance. A brain dead shell used as an excuse for totalitarianism and thought policing by rulers and perpetuated by droning masses of parroting useful idiots.
The pendulum will be reversing its direction soon enough.

Is it your contention perhaps that white people are intrinsically evil? This notion seems common enough among some self hating white people. Maybe you believe other races couldn't commit such evil? That they wouldn't jump on the chance to subjugate less powerful nations and or peoples with the help of technological superiority? If that is your belief I refer you to the Japanese Empire but you'll probably just chalk that up to the Japanese catching the evil bug from Europeans..

I must ask you if you know anything of the history of Asia or the Middle East? You ought to do some reading up on that. For example, did you know that 7 out of 10 conflicts on the top 10 list of wars by death toll involve Asia? And that 6 out of them involve China? And that's without counting the Mongol conquests that did involve China. The rest except the conquests of Timur involves WWI and II, and those wars were largely unprecedented as populations were both relatively massive historywise and the methods of killing were also way more efficient than anything preceding it.

White people being the cause of most of the world's suffering.. you really are lost aren't you. It would be astonishing and surprising if this type of sentiment wasn't already painfully common, now it's just tragic.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:47 PM
My first few posts were playing devil's advocate people. Stop replying to me implying I'm racist against white people, it's not true. I was speaking in the context of fairly recent American history where whites have been prejudice against blacks. ALL RACES HAVE THEIR PREJUDICES, I wasn't denying that at all.

Please stop assuming I'm out to make white people look bad.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:50 PM
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Once one reconciles these two distinctions it becomes quite clear, Caucasian and White are two different things, when it comes to numbers there are people of color that are Caucasians and many ignorant people that do polls and demographics in some instances have lumped them all together as white, but this is very problematic, there is a large segment that many that are white would not recognize, only because of their sheer ignorance what groups are Caucasian and which are white.

excerpted from the link below.
White or Caucasian or really black or other?
It should also be noted that though people in North Africa and South Asia can be technically called as Caucasian, they are not considered so as they have darker features.

"The main difference between White and Caucasian is related to the skin colour. When compared to the Caucasian, the white people have a lighter skin. Unlike the white people, the Caucasian people have thin noses and thin lips.

The concept of white race or white people originated in the 17th century. The term was coined mainly to differentiate the white from the dark skinned people. But the reference of white race or white people can be traced to Greco-Roman ethnography"

Even some who are proven to be Caucasian the ignorant would arrive at the conclusion they are possibly black, African, Arab or some other minority, but some belonging to those groups would consider themselves black or other, but not white, but again some statistics are bundling together these two groups, the white race is much smaller than is being depicted, and it is projected that around 2043 or so they will be in the minority and I believe this will happen even sooner.

The problem which makes this even scarier is that the consolidation of power, which was only bestowed as a result of much plunder, pillaging and extinguishing of indigenous people, is that the power and control of the majority of resources and military power will remain with the minority population at that time, which means the control of even a majority will rest in the hands of the minority at that point, then one must ask, will there be a tipping point for this to also change, sort of returning to the days that the moors ruled Europe, parts of Asia and Africa.

The days that most history books will make not great mention or give historical fact that prior to the 30 years war in Europe there was completely different hierarchy of leaders and kings, including Rome and the original Popes, Euro centrism has unfortunately chosen to omit many instances in history where the whites were not in any sort of position of major power or rule, in other words, if what the OP has posted were to be a first of sorts then I could understand the possible fear factor for some, but use an honest eye and review of world history, the fantasy depictions of the ancient world and middle ages are nothing but Hollywood and pure fiction in many instances, for those that do not choose to read, study and adventure outside of the common curriculum of world history and events with a Euro centric twist on everything, they will be amazed at the actual truth.

I am not against this curriculum but that is all that is emphasized and taught, which in many instance is full of errors and important facts that were purposely omitted.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
My first few posts were playing devil's advocate people. Stop replying to me implying I'm racist against white people, it's not true. I was speaking in the context of fairly recent American history where whites have been prejudice against blacks. ALL RACES HAVE THEIR PREJUDICES, I wasn't denying that at all.

Please stop assuming I'm out to make white people look bad.

I agree with you. Not all people think the same. We see the ignorant on the news daily but some of my friends are the same color and speak out against it. Not everyone is falling for the media frenzy. That at least gives me hope but not to the point that I put myself in a bad situation.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:44 AM
I don't think it's about race, so much as it's about ideology. It just so happens that skin color (and/or language) generally comes with a specific ideology. I've not known many races (white included) to stray very far from their stereotypical ideology. I think the real question is: "Will the current ideology be transfigured when there's a new majority, stemming from a different ideology?"

I believe the answer to that question is, yes. I've had a lot of debate with peoples all over the world and I find in every culture/race/class, that there's an ideological conflict, which prevents us from "getting along" or seeing "eye-to-eye". Don't flame me for this, but I believe it stems from the Tower of Babel. It wasn't the language that was split, but the very minds of humankind were skewed, twisting us against one another in the most subtle of ways, creating the unique cultures we see today.

I'll also add that even people of my own race (color), will present a conflicting ideology dependent on their location, culture, and/or language. I feel we are innately pitted against each other, so as to never again have a collective mind as we once had.

It's a shame really, but humanity will never attain peace without an external positive 3rd party of some kind. Mark my words.
edit on 20-3-2015 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:25 AM
I am in the service industry and I can tell you one thing.

Race has nothing to do with how arrogant or 'superior' one can feel over others.

What I have noticed is that some of the most arrogant, superior-feeling, a-hole attitude people I have met were either - Black/African American, Indian (from India), or Chinese (mostly women), professionals who became 'successful' or have come into money.

I don't know what it is about particular 'minorities' that make for potentially nasty arrogant a-holes when they become rich and successful. Maybe it has to do with the underlying insecurities about their race.

If you closed your eyes and just listened to them, many of these people sound exactly like rich, snooty white folk.
edit on 20-3-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:38 AM

Who's white? Why would anyone feel guilty for being born a certain way? You are truly ignorant.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:46 AM
a good first step would be africa figuring out running water

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:03 AM
a reply to: nOraKat

I can agree with you on that, although I have dealt with plenty of white people who act the same way. I think the lesson that can be taken away from dealing with people from all over the world is that anyone from any race can be a #ing asshole.
edit on 23-3-2015 by c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>