It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Blacks and Other Minorities Become the New White's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Reading the recent articles on minorities going to out number whites in the US, and possibly in the rest of the world as well seeing exponential population growths are not just limited to North America. Questions began to come to mind.

www.foxnews.com...
www.nytimes.com...
usnews.nbcnews.com...

One being, when Black folks are in the majority will they become civil and responsive to the needs of the other minorities as the whites have over the last 75 years?

Will the new majority follow in the steps of the majorities of the past? i.e. Babylon, Egypt etc . . .

Will the educational and mental maturity that goes with being a leading race in society envelope their mentality when they are in the Majority?

If the Black race becomes the majority do we believe that they will be more compassionate on whites or other races or will they just remain the same?

The white race (as a general rule not that all have) has always been a race that has tended towards education and compassion. Will those races that take over take the wealth, education and compassion mantle that the previous race of vantage had and run with it?

Or will it be about a extermination of all whites as the nations largest black leader Louise Farrakhan teaches, in his Nation of Islam Monthly Newspaper?

One thing not mentioned is the fact that the Chinese will out number all races put together by the same date projected that Minorities will out number whites by 2043?

edit on 19-3-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The original black panthers switched their slogan from black power. To power to the people decades ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You act like black people aren't already tolerant and compassionate to other races. You say white people have been tolerant and compassionate throughout history but fail to realize white people have been the cause of most of history's suffering. I'm white btw.

This thread almost feels like thinly veiled racism.

Slavery: white people.

Segregation: white people.

Stalin: white.

Hitler: white.

Extermination of the Indians: white people.

American presidents who have sent us into war over and over again: white.

Tolerant and compassionate? Pshhhh... we're the most racist and genocidal bunch on the planet. Again, I'm white.
edit on 3/19/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

How long until the cultural majority develop a myth of superiority and birthright? Who knows, but it's a near certainty.

I would argue that a paradigm shift is underway but it's different than you might expect.

My concern is how long will it take transhumanism to dominate cultural norms and start to persecute standard humans.

link   

The white race (as a general rule not that all have) has always been a race that has tended towards education and compassion. Will those races that take over take the wealth, education and compassion mantle that the previous race of vantage had and run with it?

What the white race has always tended towards compassion. Um have you looked at a history book? I don't think I need to site all the historical references that disprove that point.

link   

"Whites" still make up 75% of the population. I don't think that's gonna change any time soon so the point of the question is irrelevant. Hispanics will be the "new majority" but that won't be for a long time, and I suspect when it does, Race won't matter as much as it does now and no one will even notice it. American will become it's own "race" by than and the majority will be a mixture of all the races. Again this won't happen for a long time, and it won't be 2043.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

to drive of your point I wonder if the OP would have this discussion in a public coffee shop or are they only posting because they have the shield of the internet.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

From the OP:

If the Black race becomes the majority do we believe that they will be more compassionate on whites or other races or will they just remain the same?

"Or will they just remain the same".

Yeah, I have a feeling this guy is a closet racist, implying black people can't be compassionate until they're the majority.

WHITE POWER!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
the point of the OP is if the tables are turned will the new majority race tend toward the direction the whites have taken towards equal rights of all races as we have seen since the late 60's.

the new wave (2008 to present) of so called racism is fueled by MSM (owned by whites) inaccurate/disproportionation stories to propel/manipulate the current minorities into the arms of the White Democrat/Liberal camp politically.

No one said the whites were more compassionate over the the many years. But it seems that many of you don't understand slavery. In the past in Africa, when tribes (all black) would war against each other (black on black). the losing tribe became slaves of the other. And some would be sold to other tribes or nations (black and white). Today Islamic nations still have a slave clause in their Quran and they treat many people from minority countries that go there for work for them as slaves (google the atrocities of the Overseas workers from the Philippines for example).

Slavery has always been a part of ALL Mankind's History not just white history.

The Point is will the New Majority polarize to a point of equality for all races or will they remain bigoted and prejudiced as they are today?

People lets try and have a nice analytical conversation here.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Can we devoid humans of their race and culture?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am calling this statement out. There is no "black" race or "white" race. Homo sapiens is binomial nomenclature for the human species. "Race" is a human construct for slight vairiations in appearance dictated by culture.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Will they tend toward the direction of the whites? You mean continued war, genocide, racism, and lies? Read a history book, white people have been in the middle off just about all suffering in recent history.

You do realize that equal rights wasn't instituted by white people alone right? There had to be a revolution by those who were being oppressed (black people) before white people finally gave in.

Just come out and say it already, white people are better. It's implied all over the OP that that's how you already feel.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Here's an idea.

It's rather radical now....

Why keep on labeling and dividing people based upon their skin color or origin? Why not instead call people, no mater what their skin color, sex, religion, etc:

"People"

Then there is no "minority"

I guess it's just too simple of an idea... treating people as people and human beings, and stop drawing lines.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

"One being, when Black folks are in the majority will they become civil and responsive to the needs of the other minorities as the whites have over the last 75 years? "

It will never happen-even after there aren't any whites left.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

HERE HERE!

This thread is a shining example of why racism exists, people dividing others into categories and sub-caregories based on stupid generalizations.

We're all human and all sharing the planet together.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66

I am calling this statement out. There is no "black" race or "white" race. Homo sapiens is binomial nomenclature for the human species. "Race" is a human construct for slight variations in appearance dictated by culture.

Sums up everything I feel about "race."

Too bad this fact is lost on the ignorant and bigoted.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

Keep patting yourself on the back for pointing out a typo.

Never had a brainfrt?
edit on 19-3-2015 by FalcoFan because:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Simple but eloquent ... That is how I think also

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

what is wrong with races and culture?

Is the point to do away with all races and color.

BTW, I am married to a woman of color and my children are mixed race. So all the racist stuff aimed at me needs to stop.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

In the future, "black" people WILL NOT be a majority and neither will "white" people. Brown people will be the majority. That's a no brainer!

when Black folks are in the majority will they become civil and responsive to the needs of the other minorities as the whites have over the last 75 years?

Regardless of who or what "group" tends to be the majority, GAWD I hope that they DON'T repeat the last 75 years!

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join