It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Females: Why do you wear make-up?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I have learned u find out the best with who u want to be with when u don't have money

u don't my dishing out cash to take a chick to dinner
problem is when the conversation sucks

it can only last that long

**sorry I meant when u don't use money to find a form of entertainment things get way more creative
edit on 19-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I love the ryme

honestly I don't give a sha@it who it is
if their mind is in the correct place
honest so far I am like what the heck
I feel like I live on a different planet

I am willing to give 10% of me so far
my previou partners I used to prefer to keep them bust with gifts dinners etc
cause emotionally mentally I had nothing to offer (well I didn't want to waste on some doocge)
but I didnt want to be by myself
edit on 19-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
hate makeup? Whats next....no deodorant, harry pits and legs?

I will take my Robert Palmer Groupie Looking wife over you hairy hippies any day.

Makeup is a good thing on women.

And yes a high heeled,tight skirted woman sucking on a cigarette is a beautiful thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
for me it has to be a perfect mixture of looks and character.
i try to give every girl a chance, but in the end if one of those two don't fit my notion i'm afraid it won't work.

and, yes, actually a lot of girls who cover themselves under tons of makeup are actually pretty smart.

but i can't help, i don't like it. nothing better then natural beauty (inner and outer)!

and a pretty girl with too much make up is probably like you girls go out with a ripped guy who constantly gets to the floor in the middle of the street doing push ups. or with one hand he's holding your hand and with the other one he's holding his barbell.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

There are two realities, mine & everybody else's
(/:

I'll be back in a min, gotta go find an SS I once took from my okcupid profile.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

...And yes a high heeled,tight skirted woman sucking on a cigarette is a beautiful thing.

You forgot beer drinking and plays with power tools (not necessarily at the same time but can be)

edit on 19-3-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
a reply to: MimiSia

When I first joined ATS, I was hoping it would be more like OKCupid for conspiracy theorists

WHAT!!!! No wonder none of the women here are returning my unsolicited IM's.
edit on 19-3-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

I have learned u find out the best with who u want to be with when u don't have money

u don't my dishing out cash to take a chick to dinner
problem is when the conversation sucks

it can only last that long

**sorry I meant when u don't use money to find a form of entertainment things get way more creative

Conversation is overrated. My wife and I ended up together because we were comfortable being around each other and didnt have to talk

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

oh my G.O.D

honest I always think they compensating

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

even better!!!!
million points yes yes yes yes yes so true

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

i don't drink beer
I need someone who can order it so I can have a sip

and power tools I will not pretend I am a dic build so many things
but when my tire blew I stod in rain helpless
lucky there was help

I also admire man and they machinery tech science brain

god I am thankful for ur brain

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That is a true test of a relationship, being around each other without having to say something.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've only ever worn makeup on stage otherwise I have no facial features under the bright lights. Even then, it made me feel like I was in drag, and I'm a chick.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ah, I found it!

Yes, I also think a strong silent comfort level is slightly more important than shared interests, & slightly less important than shared values.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Its not just you. I always tell all of my girlfriends that I respect their right to make the decision on their own, but just so they know, I prefer no makeup. One girlfriends mom tried to say its because I don't want her getting attention from other guys, but that's not true. I don't mind the attention, its just that there is no point to it, because I would rather see their true beauty and I would rather not get makeup all over me when making out. I stopped being the "jealous type" after the 1st few girlfriends. I also became better at choosing a mate, so the girls I date are not the cheating type, so any attention they get from guys amounts to nothing more than a little ego boost for me. Lol. Relationships are so much better without jealousy involved, when there is real trust there. The occassional playful jealousy can be a healthy thing though, because it shows them that you care. But not the jerky A-Hole kind of jealousy that causes real fights between you.

But yeah, women are beautiful without makeup. But I generally like the whole natural look. Not into fake stuff like nails and eyelashes and stuff... painted nails are fine though. It doesn't rub off like makeup and it doesn't cover up their beauty... I never try to forbid any girlfriends from wearing makeup, I just let them know of my preferences and they usually appreciate not having to go through the trouble after a while and end up rarely wearing it unless we are going somewhere special and then its usually minimal.

Imagine if guys had their own kind of makeup to enhance their looks. Actually I heard of a guy at my high school who supposedly wore some kind of foundation makeup to cover his acne scars. Strangely this guy was a popular jock.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

bizzare not??

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
How do you guys feel about a girl that always wears too much perfume? I see this occasionally and like wtf what you trying to cover up GD? Especially girls that smell like cotton candy, for some reason the scent of artificial cotton candy always makes me think about strippers

edit on 19-3-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

you know how difficult it is for females??

they want to be beautiful for you
when u are in middle we (well me Personaly ) ran into bathroom to check my make up

but what I used to love is making out and smudging my make up on people's face like lipstick and then I would giggle and clean it of their face

and then the moment after all my mascara smugged on someone's face all freakin sweaty and then you just look up and see it and I used to burst into happiness

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join