It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine, and what will hold the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Because most people actually want to know what goes on, I will try to give a summarize about the situation in the Ukraine, what the players behind the scene want and why, and what the expected outcome can be.

I will post it only as my opinion, because too much source reference would else be needed. So if you want to check out if the information given is valid, you will have to do your own research or just ignore it (so don`t ask me for it).

To understand the whole situation, I will start with a short re-cap about what lots of you already know (but it`s important to know it thoroughly to be able to understand what the possible outcome is going to be).

The Big Picture

We need to understand a few things for that :

- US is starting to be economically less powerful compared to other nations who still grow and are not loaded with such a massive debt burden

- US can only sustain such a vast amount of military bases around the World, pour lots of money in Black Projects, fund big military technology projects, buy lots of expensive military equipment, fund huge amounts of money towards NSA and CIA, bribe half the Worlds Politicians and Media, and pay for armies of Shills because of the Petrodollar (unlimited debt card)

The problem is, that system is eroding with other nations growing economically stronger and also them wanting to get out of the Petrodollar system (and they are making preparations to do that).

US politicians, not willing to give up the World power they had after the Soviet Union collapsed, are doing what they have done many times before, setting up countries against each other and making chaos (that`s why there are now bloggers who call the US "The Empire of Chaos" (which will also make some more sense later on)).

US Strategy

- Break up the relationship between Russia and the EU

- Block resources coming from Russia to Europe (Syria (make it possible for Qatar to have a gas pipeline to Europe)), Ukraine (gas pipelines) and stop the South Stream

- Block China from connecting with Europe by undermining the Eurasian Union (Ukraine) and try to isolate Russia

- Make a new Iron Curtain going from the Baltic Sea to the Caspian Sea (Baltic States, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia and Azerbaijan)

- Probably, also try to make more chaos on the borders of Russia, China and Iran to destabilize all of them later on

Russian Strategy

- Getting Crimea back (already happened of course)

- Preventing there will be NATO in the Ukraine (way too close to Moscow and combined with the Baltic States also being NATO it would give the ability to open two fronts)

- Not to take Ukraine, because it will be a money drain (Russia its economy is only about the size of Italy and the Ukraine will cost hundreds of billions)

- Support Syria

Ukraine (US) Strategy

- Ukrainian leaders have no interest in doing what`s best for the Ukraine (families are probably already not in the Ukraine anymore and they have bank accounts which are looking quite nicely now, and transports will be ready when needed)

- Ukrainian leaders are not upholding themselves again to the Minsk agreements because Ukraine ending up just like Somalia is to the likes of the US masters. Ukraine is now nothing more as a money drain, which US wants to put on Russia (which Russia has no interest in)

How will this end ?

Most of you have read about Hollande saying this was going to be the last change for peace, and it truly was/is. Kiev has made enough cease fire promises (not only the Minsk agreements, but also December, July and several other occasions) and broke them every time, to this being the absolute last one. So breaking this one will not going to end with another agreement with the sitting Ukrainian Government.

So another coup is going to take place ?

If the War resumes, that will most likely happen in the future and that Government will probably be even worse (even more crazy nationalists) who will try to take power (it`s something which I have seen them say several times). The end result will be a fractured Ukraine with the likes of Somalia with several different clans holding power (they could also end up be fighting each other then).

How will Russia react to that ?

And does Russia think it`s acceptable to have such a country directly at its border?

Public opinion will force The Kremlin to do something about it for sure (Russia is more of a democracy than The West, so Putin needs public opinion to be good), and thus the security of the Ukraine and its economic burden will become that of Russia, which will lay heavy on Russia for years to come.

So the plan of the US was...

Either make Ukraine a NATO state and part of the new Iron Curtain (which they probably knew wasn`t going to happen), or make sure Russia will get the economic burden of the Ukraine on them, and which will hamper the economy of Russia for years to come (just as what happened with Germany after the reunification). And to break the relationship between Russia and Europe (Germany), and stop the new Chinese silk road.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I would add a few things, for ex that Russia can't manage multiple war fronts thus Iran and Syria will not be able to get help from Russia once the conflict in Ukraine escalates into a full war.

Another contrived situation might come out of Turkey imho. They are already a country that has many economical ties with Russia at least until Assad is there. A lot of ISIS jihadists are coming from Turkey and there might be internal issues if the balkans and Turkey will prefer Russian's gas instead of Quatari/Arabian resources. Unless it's a trap and the deals they are making today are only a way to drain russian funds until Quatari pipeline is ready.

On the far east we are seeing another front building up, SKorea, Japan and Philippines vs China/NKorea that will drain support from chinese allies to Russia. And I'm yet to understand well what role will have Pakistan and India since they might be turned against multiple close targets (Iran and China for example) despite they don't have the power nor the support to get out of the situation without very high repercussions.

I am in no way trying to distinguish bad/goods since I don't think there is a single player in this game that wouldn't the same once at the highest place of the food chain. However there seems to be a big issue for western citizens, and that is the wasted investments in foreign policies that will leave their countries vulnerable to inside attacks. But this may be part of a bigger plan.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

I would add a few things, for ex that Russia can't manage multiple war fronts thus Iran and Syria will not be able to get help from Russia once the conflict in Ukraine escalates into a full war.

Only Ukraine doesn`t have enough tanks anymore and can`t get also not enough anymore, so Ukraine will be limited in that sense...unless US goes to war themselves in the Ukraine simultaneously with Syria soon, the militia can take care of themselves against the Ukrainian army.

When The Kiev Army Has No More Tanks

But Syria has just been put on the table again...

"Disturbed" US Will Hold Syria Accountable For Chemical Weapons Attack, Kerry Says

US is running out of time with Russia only being 2-3 years away of being able to control 3-4 of those conflicts on it`s borders (I read it somewhere about 2-3 months ago (no idea anymore where it was)).

Russia is building very quickly...

The Army of the Future. What will the Russian Army receive in 2015?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You are wrong......What if the US and Russia are actually controlled by the same players from the top down. Imagine you control a vast military industrial complex on a global scale but large scale wars are a thing of the past what do you do?

They need a long term conflict that will not break out into WW3 but is big enough to keep the wheels turning of the MIC. Cold war 2.0 is the answer and a brilliant one at that. I do see issues with this in regards to the wired world we live in today and the level of fear that already drives the people of today. It will be a very hard balancing act but I do believe they will pull it off.

Think I am nuts........Why was the US mainstream media so silent with this entire Putin debacle? The story lines coming out of the two countries was exactly the same......WHY?
edit on 19-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

You are wrong......What if the US and Russia are actually controlled by the same players from the top down. Imagine you control a vast military industrial complex on a global scale but large scale wars are a thing of the past what do you do?

I have seen nothing, except only the thing between Obama and Medvedev, which indicates that being the case...and that could easily have been about something else.

Think I am nuts........Why was the US mainstream media so silent with this entire Putin debacle? The story lines coming out of the two countries was exactly the same......WHY?

Because it were nothing more as rumours.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Ukraine is finished

It is now under IMF and US control, which means

Poison for food
War instead of peace
Medicated population to keep depression away

And so on

The standard western liberation

new topics

top topics