posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
Because most people actually want to know what goes on, I will try to give a summarize about the situation in the Ukraine, what the players behind the
scene want and why, and what the expected outcome can be.
I will post it only as my opinion, because too much source reference would else be needed. So if you want to check out if the information given is
valid, you will have to do your own research or just ignore it (so don`t ask me for it).
To understand the whole situation, I will start with a short re-cap about what lots of you already know (but it`s important to know it thoroughly to
be able to understand what the possible outcome is going to be).
The Big Picture
We need to understand a few things for that :
- US is starting to be economically less powerful compared to other nations who still grow and are not loaded with such a massive debt burden
- US can only sustain such a vast amount of military bases around the World, pour lots of money in Black Projects, fund big military technology
projects, buy lots of expensive military equipment, fund huge amounts of money towards NSA and CIA, bribe half the Worlds Politicians and Media, and
pay for armies of Shills because of the Petrodollar (unlimited debt card)
The problem is, that system is eroding with other nations growing economically stronger and also them wanting to get out of the Petrodollar system
(and they are making preparations to do that).
US politicians, not willing to give up the World power they had after the Soviet Union collapsed, are doing what they have done many times before,
setting up countries against each other and making chaos (that`s why there are now bloggers who call the US "The Empire of Chaos" (which will
also make some more sense later on)).
- Break up the relationship between Russia and the EU
- Block resources coming from Russia to Europe (Syria (make it possible for Qatar to have a gas pipeline to Europe)), Ukraine (gas pipelines) and stop
the South Stream
- Block China from connecting with Europe by undermining the Eurasian Union (Ukraine) and try to isolate Russia
- Make a new Iron Curtain going from the Baltic Sea to the Caspian Sea (Baltic States, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia and Azerbaijan)
- Probably, also try to make more chaos on the borders of Russia, China and Iran to destabilize all of them later on
- Getting Crimea back (already happened of course)
- Preventing there will be NATO in the Ukraine (way too close to Moscow and combined with the Baltic States also being NATO it would give the ability
to open two fronts)
- Not to take Ukraine, because it will be a money drain (Russia its economy is only about the size of Italy and the Ukraine will cost hundreds of
- Support Syria
Ukraine (US) Strategy
- Ukrainian leaders have no interest in doing what`s best for the Ukraine (families are probably already not in the Ukraine anymore and they have bank
accounts which are looking quite nicely now, and transports will be ready when needed)
- Ukrainian leaders are not upholding themselves again to the Minsk agreements because Ukraine ending up just like Somalia is to the likes of the US
masters. Ukraine is now nothing more as a money drain, which US wants to put on Russia (which Russia has no interest in)
How will this end ?
Most of you have read about Hollande saying this was going to be the last change for peace, and it truly was/is. Kiev has made enough cease fire
promises (not only the Minsk agreements, but also December, July and several other occasions) and broke them every time, to this being the absolute
last one. So breaking this one will not going to end with another agreement with the sitting Ukrainian Government.
So another coup is going to take place ?
If the War resumes, that will most likely happen in the future and that Government will probably be even worse (even more crazy nationalists) who will
try to take power (it`s something which I have seen them say several times). The end result will be a fractured Ukraine with the likes of Somalia with
several different clans holding power (they could also end up be fighting each other then).
How will Russia react to that ?
And does Russia think it`s acceptable to have such a country directly at its border?
Public opinion will force The Kremlin to do something about it for sure (Russia is more of a democracy than The West, so Putin needs public opinion to
be good), and thus the security of the Ukraine and its economic burden will become that of Russia, which will lay heavy on Russia for years to come.
So the plan of the US was...
Either make Ukraine a NATO state and part of the new Iron Curtain (which they probably knew wasn`t going to happen), or make sure Russia will get the
economic burden of the Ukraine on them, and which will hamper the economy of Russia for years to come (just as what happened with Germany after the
reunification). And to break the relationship between Russia and Europe (Germany), and stop the new Chinese silk road.