It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative activist James O’Keefe accused of trying to goad protesters to ‘kill some cops’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sources:

O'Keefe is accused by his former employee as running another bogus "expose," this time on the Ferguson protests.

A former employee says conservative activist James O’Keefe tried to instigate anti-police sentiment among protesters through the use of a mole, the New York Post reported.

"Former director of operations for Project Veritas, Richard Valdes, said O’Keefe planned to send an unidentified Muslim man working for him to infiltrate a group of demonstrators in January."

Valdes said he was fired by the group’s founder, James O’Keefe, for not following through on the bizarre assignment.

Valdes said Veritas assigned a Muslim undercover agent pretending to be anti-cop to attend protest meetings and utter the following statement: “Sometimes, I wish I could just kill some of these cops. Don’t you just wish we could have one of the cops right here in the middle of our group?”

But the undercover agent refused, according to Valdes.

This guy continues his criminal escapades under the moniker of "video journalism," but more like hit pieces and smear campaigns to tarnish people he and his ilk don't like - in this case, Ferguson protestors.

O’Keefe has really lost his touch, his last few "projects," baiting or setting-up liberals or Democrats, have been exposed.

Colorado Dems: We Caught James O'Keefe and His Friends Trying to Bait Us Into Approving Voter Fraud
James O'Keefe Is Getting Desperate as Hell, Part MCMXVII

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Geez why is this guy still a thing??

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

As long as there those who protest a corrupt system, there will be those frightened by this, as will stop at nothing to disrupt, discredit and destroy any movement that looks to exposing and changing the status quo.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Geez why is this guy still a thing??

Because he was successfully able to get ACORN defunded through editing and trickery.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So much silence...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He said, She said.

What else is new?

Sounds like somebody's getting paid off !!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He said, She said.

What else is new?

Sounds like somebody's getting paid off !!

A cliched defense, as usual.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

But I thought O'Keefe was just a comedian exercising his right to free speech?

It's not his fault some people are corruptible is it?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, his name is James O'Keefe, hes paid by the RNC.
edit on 3/20/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Corruptible by means of editing. That would be his fault.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This accusation (and it seems to be more than an accusation), if proven further, should either provide criminal charges against O'Keefe (which ones I don't know, but it seems criminal to me) or, at a minimum, completely marginalize O'Keefe from GOP circles, front lines, and the art and practice of journalism. A sad day for everyone and everything involved.

new topics

top topics

join