It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Return from Underworld, Russian Fleet in Total Solar Eclipse and a Warning to Lithuania?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
There's nothing you can say, he's having a total eclipse of his heart.

Now that song is gonna be stuck in my head all day. First post and I may need therapy to deal with Bonnie Tyler syndrome.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Great post. It really got me thinking. I'm not a religious person so please don't assume that and I'm not trying to derail.

The "underworld" part of your post, coupled with the absence from the world stage for a period of time, the slight damage (light bruising maybe) to the right side of his face upon his return, posters from all parts of the world claiming he is looking out for the "good" of the world...

Anyway Revelations 13:2-9 came to mind (yes I had to look up the actual verse). I remembered that a man would be killed and rise again. Maybe I'll try to break it down in another thread, just for fun.

Just thought I'd throw that your way so you could look at it as well. There are a lot of similarities in the verse that jump out right away and some that are a little harder to decipher.

If it's totally out of place to interject an old prophecy into this discussion I apologize in advance, as I said I found it interesting and didn't mean to derail by any means.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: toadsprocket

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
There's nothing you can say, he's having a total eclipse of his heart.

Now that song is gonna be stuck in my head all day. First post and I may need therapy to deal with Bonnie Tyler syndrome.

I Need a Nero. I couldn't help myself. For the title, and another for this
planet about as badly as a Benedictine monk in need of a third testicle.
I seriously hope Vlad is not influenced by these metaphysical acolytes,
because even saner heads will be hard pressed to maintain the delicate
balance.
The whole matrix is starting to look like my sig.
I'm not really a spiritual person, but sometimes what people in power
are led to believe can control too much of their actions.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I want to be clear that I have very mixed feelings about Putin personally - I really mean MIXED feelings. I understand some of his motivations (I think). Like the frustration with the west that always seems to get away with their own lies,atrocities and half-truths because they/we (still) dominate the financial markets and the narratives in the medias. I think he was right about Crimea but I am also worried about where he will (be) stop(ped).

I fear that the near future may suck (talking duality here) but I also think that we are here (incarnated) to experience and to learn. I am not sure I believe in good and evil in absolute terms but I think the perception of good and evil in deeds and personalities is what keeps the motor running so to speak...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Hey some people just want to survive and some happen upon heroism in times of not thinking too much .Some can walse into a village and kill every man woman and child and return home to a hero's welcome .
edit on 19-3-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Live as a slave, or die free...

That's what I took away from their back and forth.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Pretty much eh ? One never knows who will bail in the final stand .It's not like either would be a choice anyone would take but sometimes we are divided one way or the other without ever having the time to think it through to the third choice ....or the neither one ...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Glad some here enjoy my pattern recognition and imagination going wild... :-)

Here is another one: During Putin's "underworld trip" Valentin Grigoriyevich RasPUTIN died. No not the mystic of the same name but he was a famous writer. Try finding any other famous (Ras)Putins - there aint many by those names.

Putin
Rasputin

Ra's Putin

Ra /rɑː/[1] or Re /reɪ/ (Egyptian: 𓂋ꜥ, rˤ) is the ancient Egyptian solar deity. By the Fifth Dynasty (2494 to 2345 BCE) he had become a major god in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the midday sun.
In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Ra-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the earth, and the underworld
Wikipedia - Ra

And there we have the Sun (eclipse) and the underworld again - what are the freakin' odds... !?

QUICK CALL HELLBOY!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Very interesting thread.

I'm interested in the piece below.

Magnetic reconnection is what happens when magnetic fields like those around Earth and the sun come together, break apart, then come together again, releasing vast energy. This repeated process drives the aurora, as well as solar storms that can disrupt communications and power on Earth.

Firstly am I correct in assuming the moon creates a sort of temporary disconnection during and that there's in a sense a surge of power.
If this be the case then I would be right in assuming (my theory only) that the weather syatems could be exaggerated particularly high and low pressure systems which drive tidal surges.
What affect will this have on current seismicity?

But I would like to ask one more question if I may.

How is it possible for the moon to cast a shadow, total eclipse over the north pole since the moon isn't above the north pole neither is the Sun?

Given that i believe solar energy enters the pole and
travels through the planet and essentially ( imho only) manages to find weaker areas to escape which in turn create seismic events and also severe storms. Youve heard of earth spots right?
Magnetic energy perhaps escaping earth in various places ( a bit like one of those plasma balls where you put your hand on it to attract the plasma)

Raises questions in regard to your piece regarding naval fleet.....could there be an unexpected surge of water?

I dont know, sort of pointing and asking if I may.

As for the magnetic connection.......or reconnection, it may be interesting but can't understand how the total eclipse would be over the north pole........
The sun is to the side, rises in the east sets in the west....with moon in between.....doesn't rise over north pole and sets at the soutj nor does the moons path pass between the north and south.....

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
this reply led me down quite a few avenues.........
In relation to Ra.......

I have just came across Aten....

Which in turn led to Maat..

I cant link the pages but there is some significance in your reply whether intentional or not.

The Aten, the sun-disk, is first referred to as a deity in The Story of Sinuhe from the 12th dynasty,[1] in which the deceased king is described as rising as god to the heavens and uniting with the sun-disk, the divine body merging with its maker.[2] By analogy, the term "silver aten" was sometimes used to refer to the moon.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

People who hero worship supposed good guys who goad acknowledged psychopaths with influence make me sad for humanity. You couldn't handle it if shtf, so stop praying for it so hard.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

In the worship of Aten, the daily service of purification, anointment and clothing of the divine image was not performed. Incense was burnt several times a day. Hymns sang to Aten were accompanied by harp music. Aten's ceremonies in Akhetaten involved giving offerings to Aten with a swipe of the royal scepter.

High relief and low relief illustrations of the Aten show it with a curved surface (see for example the photograph illustrating this article), therefore, the late scholar Hugh Nibley insisted that a more correct translation would be globe, orb or sphere, rather than disk. The three-dimensional spherical shape of the Aten is even more evident when such reliefs are viewed in person, rather than merely in photographs.
There is a possibility that Aten's three-dimensional spherical shape depicts an eye of Horus/Ra. In the other early monotheistic religion Zoroastrianism the sun is called Ahura Mazda's eye.

(Wikipedia)
But thats far from all.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Great post, and to the OP, great thread!

Anyway, yeah there is a part in Revelations which mentions what you speak of. However, the leader whom is killed and rises again is the Anti-Christ. Dun dun dun!! I'm sure someone has the exact scripture.

I am unfamiliar with Putin having damage or bruising to his face, but I would be interested to hear more about that. I think a head wound is mentioned in Revelations.

I always figured that part of Revelation to mean that everyone would witness his death and "miracle" of coming back to life, giving him enough popularity to rule the world.. In this case, with Putin, it is perhaps only ATS and some others who speculate Putin actually died!
edit on 19-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I don't think Revelation makes it clear.

It just says that the one who becomes the AC has a head wound that should have killed him and then gets better. Pythonesque.

Interesting that Putin possibly has Jewish blood on his mother's side on his mother's side (since someone else brought up the (Ras)Putin angle).

Putin also visited the Ayatollahand came away "changed" by his experience.

During that meeting, according to the report, Khamenei talked about the history of Russia and what lies ahead, which surprised Putin. Afterward, Iranian diplomats said that Putin’s behavior had changed drastically. When Putin returned to Moscow, a reporter asked what he thought of the Iranian supreme leader. Putin is quoted as saying: “I don’t know much about the Messiah, the Christ, just what I have heard or read in the Bible, but I saw Christ, the Messiah, in the leader of Iran.”

Kofi Annan, who served as the seventh secretary general of the United Nations, is also quoted as saying: “I have met … many world leaders whom I came to respect such as Jacques Chirac, the French president, Mikhail Gorbachev, the head of state of the U.S.S.R., and Helmut Kohl, chancellor of Germany, but none of these men touched me the way Ayatollah Khamenei did. In my meeting with him, I forgot about everything else as I was overwhelmed by his spirituality.”

Recently, the Iranian state-controlled TV for the first time publicly announced that Khamenei is really the mythical figure Seyed Khorasani, who, a centuries-old hadith (saying) states, will create the circumstances for the end of the world and the reappearance of the last Islamic messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, who will conquer the world under the banner of Islam.

Now the Ayatollah is getting old and running out of time to accomplish this. So if he is indeed the one to help bring it about ... well it's going to happen soon.

edit on 19-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Or, just maybe, too many people are looking for signs and patterns and finding what they want to see.

First, why would Putin need to issue any vague warning to Lithuania? If he wanted to give a warning (which makes ZERO sense) he would call them up and say "Hey Lithuania, I'm coming to invade your country!"

Why set fire to one of your own classical landmarks and hope someone notices, to give them a warning of your impending attack?

Secondly, this notion that leaders seem to like mystical dates and so on is a nonsense. We see the claim all the time on ATS, but things never seem to go as people claim they will. Yet, even with that complete lack of dramatic expected events people seem to forget that they didn't actually happen at all and make the assertion that leaders act on these dates!

They don't, there's no evidence for it. Hindsight is not evidence of a connection, and it's actually indicative of superstitious belief on the part of those who look back and make silly connections. Like a football fan thinking a t-shirt is lucky because his team won when he was wearing it.

Nothing will likely happen with Russia tomorrow. But I bet even when it doesn't someone will make another thread next month about Putin acting on a planetary alignment, again saying that "leaders always seem to do that" - no, they really don't.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

This is Skunk Works. I thought the whole point here was to wear tinfoil.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
"Nothing will likely happen with Russia tomorrow."

what's the saying? "From your lips...

but there is also this www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

an excerpt from what the good man Jim is trying to
show you..

On the night and early hours of February 20-21, 1954, while on a ‘vacation’ to Palm Springs, California, President Dwight Eisenhower went missing and allegedly was taken to Edwards Air force base for a secret meeting. When he showed up the next morning at a church service in Los Angeles, reporters were told that he had to have emergency dental treatment the previous evening and had visited a local dentist. The dentist later appeared at a function that evening and presented as the ‘dentist’ who had treated Eisenhower. The missing night and morning has subsequently fueled rumors that Eisenhower was using the alleged dentist visit as a cover story for an extraordinary event. The event is possibly the most significant that any American President could have conducted: an alleged ‘First Contact’ meeting with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force base (previously Muroc Airfield), and the beginning of a series of meetings with different extraterrestrial races that led to a ‘treaty’ that was eventually signed. This astonishing First Contact event, if it occurred, will experience its 50th anniversary on February 20-21, 2004.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Anyone who watched Heroes knows what comes next after solar eclipse. So Putin might start flying around tomorrow, who knows

I don`t know about him being resurrected but he did look kind of pale and dizzy. But hey it could also be explained by him being sick for the last week.

So I guess we will see what happens next. But he is definitely up to something...no doubt about that...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

am I correct in assuming the moon creates a sort of temporary disconnection during and that there's in a sense a surge of power.

That is my assumption but I really don't know. I will point out some dots I am trying to connect.

Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun

Oct. 30, 2008: During the time it takes you to read this article, something will happen high overhead that until recently many scientists didn't believe in. A magnetic portal will open, linking Earth to the sun 93 million miles away. Tons of high-energy particles may flow through the opening before it closes again, around the time you reach the end of the page.

"It's called a flux transfer event or 'FTE,'" says space physicist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "Ten years ago I was pretty sure they didn't exist, but now the evidence is incontrovertible."

-snip-

On the dayside of Earth (the side closest to the sun), Earth's magnetic field presses against the sun's magnetic field. Approximately every eight minutes, the two fields briefly merge or "reconnect," forming a portal through which particles can flow. The portal takes the form of a magnetic cylinder about as wide as Earth. The European Space Agency's fleet of four Cluster spacecraft and NASA's five THEMIS probes have flown through and surrounded these cylinders, measuring their dimensions and sensing the particles that shoot through. "They're real," says Sibeck.

-snip-

the cylindrical portals tend to form above Earth's equator and then roll over Earth's winter pole. In December, FTEs roll over the north pole; in July they roll over the south pole.
science.nas.gov

So much for the "official" science - now putting back on my tinfoil hat to quote two posts made in a different thread:

"Let me add some fun words and concepts too :-)

- Inner/Hollow Earth (arctic entrance), Agartha, Hyperborea
- Age of Aquarius/New Age - Kali Yuga/Satya Yuga
- Torsion/Hyperdimensional Physics
- Magnetic Portals"

"Oh and a little fun synchronicity regarding those tetrahedral formation observatories: the other notable place on Svalbard aside from the seed vault is an abandonned russian mining comunity by the name of Pyramiden. And how is this connected to the eclipse? Well Hoagland had this interesting theory regarding hyperdimensional physics that he was going to test during an eclipse in the U.S., followed by a test at the Giza Pyramid during a Venus transit of the sun.

A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse … and Final Venus Transit "

weather syatems could be exaggerated particularly high and low pressure systems which drive tidal surges

the eclipse occurs a day before the Atlantic coast of France will be hit a so-called “tide of the century”.

The title “tide of the century” - something of a misnomer, as they occur every 18 years or so as the moon reaches a particular point in its elliptical orbit. It is expected to reach 119 on a scale that goes up to 120. The last “tide of the century” was in 1997.
connexionfrance.com

How is it possible for the moon to cast a shadow, total eclipse over the north pole since the moon isn't above the north pole neither is the Sun?

edit update:

ESA satellites set to view Friday's solar eclipse

-snip-

experiments that allow the probe to image the Sun's corona in the ultraviolet spectrum and take readings of the space weather, or plasma present in Earth's magnetosphere. Proba-2 will observe the eclipse from its orbit some 820 km (510 miles) above the Earth's surface, during which time it will experience two periods of near-total solar eclipse.
gizmag.com
edit on 20-3-2015 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: esa update

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join