It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Return from Underworld, Russian Fleet in Total Solar Eclipse and a Warning to Lithuania?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I wanted to share my thoughts regarding some strange details in connection with Putin's bizarre mystery absence. Some thought him dead and maybe he was in a ritual/symbolic manner?

The descent to the underworld is a mytheme of comparative mythology found in a diverse number of religions from around the world, including Christianity. The hero or upper-world deity journeys to the underworld or to the land of the dead and returns, often with a quest-object or a loved one, or with heightened knowledge. The ability to enter the realm of the dead while still alive, and to return, is a proof of the classical hero's exceptional status as more than mortal. A deity who returns from the underworld demonstrates eschatological themes such as the cyclical nature of time and existence, or the defeat of death and the possibility of immortality.
Wikipedia - Descent to the underworld

Fire in Moscow at Novodevichy Convent - a warning to Lithuania?

The night before Putin returned and speculations about his fate reached fever pitch people here on ATS and all over the world witnessed a fire breaking out on Moscow live cams. To many it looked like the fire was inside the Kremlin itself - a rumor soon debunked.

Moscow's historic Novodevichy Convent catches fire close to Kremlin
Live footage of Moscow led some to believe the Kremlin was on fire, but it was the Novodevichy Convent that was ablaze...

tel egraph.co.uk

It turned out to be just the scaffolding of a tower undergoing renovation that was on fire. The building itself reportedly was unharmed. So this fire just coincidentally while all eyes are turned to the Kremlin? Or was it laid on purpose (without damaging the building) to draw attention to this:

Vasili III, the Grand Prince of Moscow, founded the Novodevichy Convent in 1524 in commemoration of his conquest of Smolensk in 1514.
Wikipedia - Novodevichy Convent

The Siege of Smolensk of 1514 took place during the fourth Muscovite–Lithuanian War (1512–1520).
Growing and strengthening Grand Duchy of Moscow clashed with the Grand Duchy of Lithuania over the territories of the former Kievan Rus'. The tension resulted in a series of wars from 1492. In November 1512, the war resumed again. The main objective of Moscow was to capture Smolensk, an important fortress and trade center, that was part of Lithuania since 1404.
Wikipedia - Siege of Smolensk (1514)

Russia's Northern Fleet in path of a very unique Total Solar Eclipse?

Upon his return (from the underworld?) Putin immediately ordered a 5 days combat readiness exercise for Russia's Northern Fleet. Thus including the date of the March 20 total solar eclipse. But that was not enough:

Russia Expands Northern Fleet's Snap Drills to Norwegian Sea

The operational zone of Russian warships during the exercises will be expanded to several areas of the Norwegian Sea.
sputniknews.com

That puts the Russian military really smack in the 100% totality zone for this eclipse.

I will have more to say about this very special eclipse in my next post!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Now thats a new twist, who woulda thunk?

Putin and the Solar eclipse, lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There's nothing you can say, he's having a total eclipse of his heart.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
March 20 - Equinox Supermoon Total Solar Eclipse ending EXACTLY at the North Pole - absolutely unique event!

This is so amazing, I don't even know where to begin...

On the North Pole the Sun will become totally eclipsed as it comes into view after 6 months of polar night. This happens only every 400 000 – 500 000 years!

Svalbard2015

And what a bizarre eclipse it is. Not only does this eclipse begin just 15 hours prior to the March equinox marking the beginning of astronomical spring in the northern hemisphere, but the shadow of totality also beats path through the high Arctic and ends over the North Pole.

Universetoday

On March 20 – same date as the 2015 March equinox – the moon turns new only 14 hours after reaching lunar perigee – moon’s closest point to Earth in its orbit. Thus this moon is a supermoon – at the new phase – not visible in our sky, but having a larger-than-average effect on Earth’s oceans. Plus this new supermoon swings right in front of the equinox sun on March 20

Earthsky

At the end of its path, the shadow of the Moon rises from Earth's surface to space at the north pole.

Wikipedia

The only populated area from where the total eclipse can be seen is Svalbard (Spitsbergen) of Global (doomsday) Seed Vault fame.

Then there is this interesting article:

Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse
(Breakingisraelnews)

Prominent Evangelical Christians such as John Hagee have noticed that a series of four blood moons, known as a “tetrad” which falls during the three Jewish festivals of Sukkot (Tabernacles) and Passover, often serves as a harbinger of major events in Jewish history.

So there is the current tetrad falling together with this very unusual eclipse and before that:

The last series of blood moons to occur over the Jewish festivals took place in 1967 when Israel won the Six Day War, expanded the boundaries of the Jewish State and liberated the city of Jerusalem.

Prior to 1967, there was a tetrad in 1949 when the Israeli War of Independence ended after the founding of the State of Israel the previous year, perhaps the greatest event in modern Jewish history.

A series of four blood moons occurring during Jewish holidays is so rare that the last time prior to 1948 was all the way back in 1493, the year following the expulsion of Jews from Spain, another major milestone in Jewish history.

Hmmmmh....

Also NASA just launched its Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission:

The quartet of observatories is being placed into an oblong orbit stretching tens of thousands of miles into the magnetosphere—nearly halfway to the moon at one point. They will fly in pyramid formation, between 6 miles (10 kilometers) and 250 miles (402 kilometers) apart, to provide 3-D views of magnetic reconnection on the smallest of scales.
Magnetic reconnection is what happens when magnetic fields like those around Earth and the sun come together, break apart, then come together again, releasing vast energy. This repeated process drives the aurora, as well as solar storms that can disrupt communications and power on Earth.
Phys.org

Supposedly the tetrahedral observatories formation starts collecting data only in summer - but call me suspicious...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't know about Putin doing an underworld journey...

but I do think he must have had a wake up call session with a 'seer' or a Mystic who pulled the veil from in front of his eyes

the man has an understanding that the USA is a platform for a global dystopia/(the great Satan of Jihadists)
he understands that the Global central banker system ruled via Rothschild is a corrupt enterprise...
the man has undergone a epiphany and his future chess moves will be awesome IMHO....if he keeps the eye on the prize

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Nice thread and lots of interesting overlaps with things happening at the same time. I am looking forward to what Putin will be doing with his military! Could be on to something here with all the superstition that many leaders seem to have....who knows, maybe ole Pooty has an Oracle that he was conferring with during the missing days and was told that NOW is the time to strike for world domination....

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
How do I post my "Alien Guy" pic on here when I need to? What's this having to put the image in my ATS folder all about?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Threads like this are why I come to ATS. Awesome job and S&F for you.

Thank you!

2015 has a lot of 'coincidences', I for one am paying close attention.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Nice thread and lots of interesting overlaps with things happening at the same time. I am looking forward to what Putin will be doing with his military! Could be on to something here with all the superstition that many leaders seem to have....who knows, maybe ole Pooty has an Oracle that he was conferring with during the missing days and was told that NOW is the time to strike for world domination....

Not really a Russia or Putin fan in particular, my posting history easily proves that.

But if he is the domino to topple the banking cartel...
I wish him luck.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Even if it drags the rest of the world into a battle for domination of resources? I'd rather have bent bastards who fed most of us regularly, than one honest guy who rocks the whole boat until it tips.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

I can guess where you might have decided to sit or stand while the Titanic was going down .:>)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've had a feeling about Putin and not in a good way for a while. I think he'll be more important to events than people realize. What that means? I don't know.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I'd have been dressed as a woman in one of the lifeboats.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Oh and don't forget...

12 years ago, on march 20th, the Iraq war started.

S will HTF maybe? The excuse will be equipment failure due to the eclipse...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Glad some here enjoy my pattern recognition and imagination going wild... :-)

Here is another one: During Putin's "underworld trip" Valentin Grigoriyevich RasPUTIN died. No not the mystic of the same name but he was a famous writer. Try finding any other famous (Ras)Putins - there aint many by those names.

Putin
Rasputin

Ra's Putin

Ra /rɑː/[1] or Re /reɪ/ (Egyptian: 𓂋ꜥ, rˤ) is the ancient Egyptian solar deity. By the Fifth Dynasty (2494 to 2345 BCE) he had become a major god in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the midday sun.
In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Ra-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the earth, and the underworld
Wikipedia - Ra

And there we have the Sun (eclipse) and the underworld again - what are the freakin' odds... !?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

Even if it drags the rest of the world into a battle for domination of resources? I'd rather have bent bastards who fed most of us regularly, than one honest guy who rocks the whole boat until it tips.

It needs tipping.

The top 10% make more than the bottom 90%.

This is obviously sideways.

I say gix it now before 98% are homeless and starving.

Seems obvious to a simple man like me.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I've had a feeling about Putin and not in a good way for a while. I think he'll be more important to events than people realize. What that means? I don't know.

I am on your side.

Might future generation hold him on high for freeing us?

I can't believe I am agreeing with Putin here...but I do.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

You make me sad for humanity.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Glad some here enjoy my pattern recognition and imagination going wild... :-)

Here is another one: During Putin's "underworld trip" Valentin Grigoriyevich RasPUTIN died. No not the mystic of the same name but he was a famous writer. Try finding any other famous (Ras)Putins - there aint many by those names.

Putin
Rasputin

Ra's Putin

Ra /rɑː/[1] or Re /reɪ/ (Egyptian: 𓂋ꜥ, rˤ) is the ancient Egyptian solar deity. By the Fifth Dynasty (2494 to 2345 BCE) he had become a major god in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the midday sun.
In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Ra-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the earth, and the underworld
Wikipedia - Ra

And there we have the Sun (eclipse) and the underworld again - what are the freakin' odds... !?

My pattern cecog says Putin is going to change the world for the better here.

Can't believe I just said is doing something good or I actually placed him in a good light......

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Greetings- I hope Vlad enjoyed His visit with The Maya.. Do You know this has happened before:

exopolitics.org...

Pack Lightly, tread Lightly, Be Lightly...

Stay hydrated.

namaste

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join