It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California 'Shoot the gays' initiative likely to be circulated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

FWIW ... I got it right away. And your opinion flows with my own. 'Be more careful with your pearls' is all I have to offer.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Most likely the market is bigger than that for starters. If you were to count the whole LGBT group as a whole you're looking at a much larger group actually. The 5% usually is for people who openly admit being fully gay. Then there are the ones who don't or won't admit it. Then there's those who are Bisexual. Then you have the others which include whatever non traditional sexuality just to make it simple.

I bet the entire group which is basically everyone but Heterosexual is probably 20%-40%. Plus they love to shop!! Obviously there is a market there to be tapped otherwise they wouldn't bother. Money is always....ALWAYS the motivation so they must be making money at it.

As for the reason to support their cause, it's the same reason as why you should support any cause that elevates people on to a level playing field with everyone else. Because it's the right thing to do. What one person is allowed to do so should everyone else be allowed to do it. Nobody and no group of people should be marginalized or treated as less than any other human for who they are. Not by the Government anyway.

People will treat people however they choose and not much you can do about that, we are free after all. But when it comes to institutions and especially Gov. Justice is Blind and Laws should be applied equally otherwise it's only a matter of time until you find yourself on the sh*t list too regardless of how safe or normal you may think you are.

So, by your logic if I organize a heterosexual "parade" I won't be spit on and heckled by LGBT's and pro-abortion groups? It's not like they haven't done that before LOL. Or what about if we have a White Pride March, that'll go over well. Sorry, but that theory holds about as much water as a colander.

You don't seem to understand that in the liberal PC crowd of political correctness everything else matters, just not white heterosexuals. Skills don't even matter, we have quotas LOL. It's already Bizarro World and you're trying to justify the insanity by saying "equal rights" and elevation to a level playing field? With all the quotas, the field is already skewed away from white heterosexuals, so please, how is that leveling, if everyone else is being elevated above white heterosexuals? Oh, and God help you, in the PC crowds eyes, if you're married and have a wife that stays at home. Between the feminazis, the pro-abortionists and the LGBT's, you're pooched.

You're funny LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

It's already Bizarro World and you're trying to justify the insanity by saying "equal rights" and elevation to a level playing field?

When I realized there was 'nothing equal' meant by 'equal rights' I almost intentionally divided by zero and brought an end to the universe.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well as expected, that's the most reasoned rebuttal I've seen from the opposition so far.

What you say about sickness fermenting and exacerbating is indeed a cause for concern.

Withholding our true inner feelings can cause repercussions even we wouldn't expect from ourselves.

So to that extent, you have a very valid point.

As you say, he is gone to the extreme end of the spectrum calling for bullets to fire...

Maybe he could get a bullhorn and follow in Phelps' footsteps...

Then again, maybe that wasn't extreme enough for him...

As with my earlier comprison...

Maybe a visit from the men in white coats could put this to bed rather than legislation against actual hate speech.

I think people would choose keeping their mouths shut as opposed to spending a month or two in a padded room.

Agree with that, the guy is either nuts or off his meds. If someone isn't trying to physically hurt you, I don't see the point in physically hurting them. One would have to be a special kind of insane to first consider themselves infallible and then start promoting the killing, I think that's an upper level psychotic and he is a politician so it fits. To call for execution because a person is gay is just kind of nuts anyway, I am actually a little surprised 3 people didn't call for a mental assessment of this wanker. The punishment no where fits this guy's subjective perception of "crime." What he would be smarter doing is calling for say the trial by jury of all the wall street banksters, FED controllers and all the politicians. At least that way he could go out with a big bang, after all, hunting down corruption is a noble venture. Killing gays, eh, not so much (meaning not at all).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It's already Bizarro World and you're trying to justify the insanity by saying "equal rights" and elevation to a level playing field?

When I realized there was 'nothing equal' meant by 'equal rights' I almost intentionally divided by zero and brought an end to the universe.

Hey, for this reality to end, all we need is a couple of PUSH's with only one POP or a CALL with two RETS. Then we're done in the blazing glory of a Stack Overflow or Bad Address, hopefully the Programmer is running the fully debugged program and we're not still in Beta.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/19.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So, by your logic if I organize a heterosexual "parade" I won't be spit on and heckled by LGBT's and pro-abortion groups? It's not like they haven't done that before LOL. Or what about if we have a White Pride March, that'll go over well. Sorry, but that theory holds about as much water as a colander.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said but ok. If you want to throw a "Pride" parade go for it. You might get heckled or spit on possibly depending on what kind of "pride" you're dealing with. That goes for everyone else too though. You think Gay Pride Parades don't have to deal with problems too??? Sure they do. Just about any group having a parade celebrating their beliefs or pride will have that. But there is nothing stopping you from having one.

You don't seem to understand that in the liberal PC crowd of political correctness everything else matters, just not white heterosexuals. Skills don't even matter, we have quotas LOL. It's already Bizarro World and you're trying to justify the insanity by saying "equal rights" and elevation to a level playing field? With all the quotas, the field is already skewed away from white heterosexuals, so please, how is that leveling, if everyone else is being elevated above white heterosexuals? Oh, and God help you, in the PC crowds eyes, if you're married and have a wife that stays at home. Between the feminazis, the pro-abortionists and the LGBT's, you're pooched.

You're funny LOL.

Cheers - Dave

I don't support any programs that artificially elevate others or special groups first of all. Like I said before, it's about equality under the law that I support. I also don't see a lot of real world cases where being a White, Heterosexual gets you shunned though either. Especially the Heterosexual part. There are some cases where being White might hinder you, which is because of the PC stuff like you say, I've had to deal with it personally so I know it's there. But what are you doing that being heterosexual stops you from doing exactly????

I think most of that stuff you talk about is driven by Media more than anything. Don't get me wrong, there is discrimination all over the place for everyone so I'm not saying it doesn't exist. But seriously, a little unfair treatment because you're white basically means you're now like everyone else and how they've always been treated and some still are. Which bring up a good point actually.

If being treated different because you're a White, Heterosexual Male upsets you so much how do you think it feels to LGBT people being told certain places don't have to serve you, that you can't marry like everyone else, that you're an abomination and will burn for ever, etc.???

The way you hate being slighted because you're a Married, White, Heterosexual Male is Exactly the reason why I said earlier that treating people as less than equal is BS. It's just when it happens to some other group you don't mind it, but when it's your group all of a sudden something must be done about it. Just think about it. I'm saying this as a White, Heterosexual, Married, Middle Aged Male myself too.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhiannon

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Rhiannon
a reply to: amazing

They say a picture speaks 1,000 words

You know what I'm saying though. Just in case you aren't educated enough to comprehend it with my grammatical errors, I'll restate it. I'm wondering why you are more concerned with grammar than the issue at hand? Nevertheless, I will carry on in hopes that I can drag you back into the conversation. I'll restate it so that you can understand.

What was meant is: All of the horrible, evil, hateful passages in the bible need to be removed. When this is done, horrible things will not be done in the name of Christianity as much. This will entail, taking out a good portion of the old testament and a few of Paul's ramblings and most, if not all of Revelations.

I wonder if a screen shot of this post will be worth a thousand words to you? Hmmmm

No, you missed it, I wasn't talking about grammar or spelling. It was your statement, followed by your signature, because it was actually what I was going to reply ...
What?
lol ; D

I have an unusual sense of humour I guess, not sure what it would be classified as, but having to explain my amusement just detracts from it. It wasn't meant as any kind of mean'ness towards you, so sorry if that came out wrong.

I guess I thought that Christians saw the bible as the actual 'Word of God', I mean, otherwise it's just a fairytale right?

So sorry! LOL I'll take the blame. I've been a little quick to fly off the handle this month!

You're okay in my book!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

America may not be a 'Christian Nation' anymore, but it most certainly was founded on those principles.

The USA was specifically founded on the principles of tolerance towards all religions, elevating none above the other, and for there to be a wall of separation between Church and State. It was absolutely not founded on 'Christian principles'. That is antithetical to the principles!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said but ok. If you want to throw a "Pride" parade go for it. You might get heckled or spit on possibly depending on what kind of "pride" you're dealing with. That goes for everyone else too though. You think Gay Pride Parades don't have to deal with problems too??? Sure they do. Just about any group having a parade celebrating their beliefs or pride will have that. But there is nothing stopping you from having one.

You're funny LOL.

Cheers - Dave

I don't support any programs that artificially elevate others or special groups first of all. Like I said before, it's about equality under the law that I support. I also don't see a lot of real world cases where being a White, Heterosexual gets you shunned though either. Especially the Heterosexual part. There are some cases where being White might hinder you, which is because of the PC stuff like you say, I've had to deal with it personally so I know it's there. But what are you doing that being heterosexual stops you from doing exactly????

I think most of that stuff you talk about is driven by Media more than anything. Don't get me wrong, there is discrimination all over the place for everyone so I'm not saying it doesn't exist. But seriously, a little unfair treatment because you're white basically means you're now like everyone else and how they've always been treated and some still are. Which bring up a good point actually.

If being treated different because you're a White, Heterosexual Male upsets you so much how do you think it feels to LGBT people being told certain places don't have to serve you, that you can't marry like everyone else, that you're an abomination and will burn for ever, etc.???

The way you hate being slighted because you're a Married, White, Heterosexual Male is Exactly the reason why I said earlier that treating people as less than equal is BS. It's just when it happens to some other group you don't mind it, but when it's your group all of a sudden something must be done about it. Just think about it. I'm saying this as a White, Heterosexual, Married, Middle Aged Male myself too.

Um, no, heckling a gay pride parade will land you in jail for hate crimes, so it generally doesn't happen. Government PC extortion sees to that. However a white heterosexual parade would be fair game LOL.

Let's see, as a white heterosexual, go get a good job in South Africa, Israel, Zimbabwe, Angola, Canada, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Turkey, China, Japan, etc., from what I hear through friends in the US, it's even getting difficult there. Anywhere where there are quotas or affirmative action. Actually, go get a federal government job in Canada. I swear every wanker I talk to in the government isn't from Canada and they just got off the boat, their accents are so thick you can't make out half of what they say, very difficult to understand. English or French might be nice for a change and if you ask to speak to someone else because you can't understand them, they get all huffy and stupid. The government needs to be bitch slapped on their hiring policies. But it's all part of the plan, diversify the population, convert it into smaller more manageable factions that will never organize or see consensus between them, that way nothing impedes the government from doing whatever the hell it wants. Marginalization through reduction and the Delphi Technique.

Well, from what I can tell, the LGBT crowd is being treated better because we got them PC hate crime and quota things going on and there is marriage for gays in Canada. I don't know any LGBT people that aren't working (and I know about 30), but I know about 50 straight people (many with families) that aren't working and have been trying for months to years (probably/maybe a quota problem).

BTW, I don't treat anyone as less than equal, with the exception of politicians, psychotics, terrorists and stupid people, thankfully those seem to be few and far between on ATS.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/19.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Um, no, heckling a gay pride parade will land you in jail for hate crimes, so it generally doesn't happen. Government PC extortion sees to that. However a white heterosexual parade would be fair game LOL.

Maybe it's different where you are because I've seen plenty of heckling going on at those things. Usually they turn into a fight at some point and then people get in trouble, but just talking I've seen a bunch of times.

Let's see, as a white heterosexual, go get a good job in South Africa, Israel, Zimbabwe, Angola, Canada, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Turkey, China, Japan, etc., from what I hear through friends in the US, it's even getting difficult there.

I was only talking about the US. How things are run in other countries isn't under my control and many of those place don't have policies that deal with equal rights so it doesn't shock me that people are treated unfair there, but I don't live there so that's their problem for now. Just to be clear though there are places in where just being gay, even if you don't act on it will get you killed too, so it's not like whites are the only ones being picked on. Just look at some of the Middle Eastern countries. How would you like to be a woman there??? Talk about being slighted, they have no freedom at all and that goes for everyone who's just not male.

Anywhere where there are quotas or affirmative action. Actually, go get a federal government job in Canada. I swear every wanker I talk to in the government isn't from Canada and they just got off the boat, their accents are so thick you can't make out half of what they say, very difficult to understand. English or French might be nice for a change and if you ask to speak to someone else because you can't understand them, they get all huffy and stupid. The government needs to be bitch slapped on their hiring policies. But it's all part of the plan, diversify the population, convert it into smaller more manageable factions that will never organize or see consensus between them, that way nothing impedes the government from doing whatever the hell it wants. Marginalization through reduction and the Delphi Technique.

Don't know much about Canada so I'll take your word for it. I know that Canada does seem to be worse in some areas than here in the US but then there are areas and policies here that make me want to move to Canada to avoid them. It's tough all over but that's because a small section of the populous thinks they are about ready to take over the planet so they're being real motherf**kers about it.

Well, from what I can tell, the LGBT crowd is being treated better because we got them PC hate crime and quota things going on and there is marriage for gays in Canada. I don't know any LGBT people that aren't working (and I know about 30), but I know about 50 straight people (many with families) that aren't working and have been trying for months to years (probably/maybe a quota problem).

BTW, I don't treat anyone as less than equal, with the exception of politicians, psychotics, terrorists and stupid people, thankfully those seem to be few and far between on ATS.

Cheers - Dave

I think part of our not seeing things the same is because things are a bit different in Canada than here in the US. Some better, some worse. Anyway, good luck man. Choose your fights wisely if choose to fight. Otherwise pick your fishing holes wisely and sit back with a cold one!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There is no connection with this guy and Islam except maybe the fact that this guy gets his crazy hateful ideas from religion the same way certain people say ISIS gets their ideas from their religion.

I would be one of those certain people concerning ISIS. Extremism comes from literal interpretations of scripture because scripture is extreme. WBC and ISIS quite clearly draw from their respective religions. The leader of ISIS has a Ph.D in Islamic Studies. The connection is there.

The connection between the intention behind this "Sodomite Suppression Act" and religion has already been demonstrated straight from the horses mouth “better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God’s just wrath,”.

The connection between Matt McLaughlin and Islam I have no friggin clue. So I totally agree with you there.

The OP even said his previous initiative was to force schools to use a King James Bible as a textbook... If he were pro-Islamist why the hell would he try and pass that.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Yah, this guy is a extremist for sure. I actually agree with you too. I don't know anything about Islam or the Koran so I can't say what it is that ISIS is reading that they have put so much effort being believing. But I know the Bible and understand what's going on there. I assume that it's basically the same basic steps though. Which is that depending upon what parts you choose to pick and how you then interpret them you can basically find anything from "Love Your Enemy to Destroy Everyone that isn't like You", it really just depends on what you want to find.

But you're right, taking things Literally is a major part of it. But then sometimes it's not literal at all and it's the fact that you get to play with the meanings of words that allows you to change things around too.

It all comes down to people simply using anything they can to justify their actions without having to be responsible for them. But it's all BS regardless of whether you get your text from a holly book or Mr. Magoo's Learning with Numbers book. They're all just looking for excuses to be savage A-hole Douche Bags.

I almost am willing to say that Religion and Certain Philosophical Ideas are like Parasites or a Virus but for Memes instead of Genes. They literally are designed or at least have the effect of short circuiting some peoples minds making the host in to some kind of altered and dysfunctional version of itself without it knowing any better.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Maybe it's different where you are because I've seen plenty of heckling going on at those things. Usually they turn into a fight at some point and then people get in trouble, but just talking I've seen a bunch of times.

Let's see, as a white heterosexual, go get a good job in South Africa, Israel, Zimbabwe, Angola, Canada, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Turkey, China, Japan, etc., from what I hear through friends in the US, it's even getting difficult there.

I was only talking about the US. How things are run in other countries isn't under my control and many of those place don't have policies that deal with equal rights so it doesn't shock me that people are treated unfair there, but I don't live there so that's their problem for now. Just to be clear though there are places in where just being gay, even if you don't act on it will get you killed too, so it's not like whites are the only ones being picked on. Just look at some of the Middle Eastern countries. How would you like to be a woman there??? Talk about being slighted, they have no freedom at all and that goes for everyone who's just not male.

Anywhere where there are quotas or affirmative action. Actually, go get a federal government job in Canada. I swear every wanker I talk to in the government isn't from Canada and they just got off the boat, their accents are so thick you can't make out half of what they say, very difficult to understand. English or French might be nice for a change and if you ask to speak to someone else because you can't understand them, they get all huffy and stupid. The government needs to be bitch slapped on their hiring policies. But it's all part of the plan, diversify the population, convert it into smaller more manageable factions that will never organize or see consensus between them, that way nothing impedes the government from doing whatever the hell it wants. Marginalization through reduction and the Delphi Technique.

Don't know much about Canada so I'll take your word for it. I know that Canada does seem to be worse in some areas than here in the US but then there are areas and policies here that make me want to move to Canada to avoid them. It's tough all over but that's because a small section of the populous thinks they are about ready to take over the planet so they're being real motherf**kers about it.

Cheers - Dave

I think part of our not seeing things the same is because things are a bit different in Canada than here in the US. Some better, some worse. Anyway, good luck man. Choose your fights wisely if choose to fight. Otherwise pick your fishing holes wisely and sit back with a cold one!

And all the ice fishing huts have come in off the lake, I prefer speckled trout in the spring and fall ;-) You take it easy too, I know the US can be tricky to navigate as well. And believe you are correct, re being in different locations. The "not so equal" rights crap, quotas and the like have progressed I believe farther in Canada, so that includes gay marriage and more "tolerance." Like I've said many time, people should be what they want to be, but more importantly, happy.

My next fight, sometime this year Revenue Canada, like your IRS. I want to take them apart from a legal standpoint in court using superior law, a couple of case precedents and legally link them as an NGO controlled by the BOC in the court record. Stepping stones.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Looks like it's been removed from the OP link "not found". Likely due to what was shared in replies about personal information being posted in the comment section?

breitbart.com has an article for anyone who didn't catch it.

Forum post on DemocraticUnderground

Nothing short of appalling.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Religious hypocrites as usual...

They don't want people forcing them to change their views but don't want to follow "love thy neighbour as thyself" and give others the same respect, even willing to kill for those who disagree with them!

"Love thy neighbour as thyself"
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Do they follow Christ? No. They follow the darkness that masquerades as light - killing in the name of peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Looks like it's been removed from the OP link "not found". Likely due to what was shared in replies about personal information being posted in the comment section?

breitbart.com has an article for anyone who didn't catch it.

Forum post on DemocraticUnderground

Nothing short of appalling.

Thanks for the update dreamingawake, I've asked the mods to update the opening post with those new links you provided.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well then you need to stand up and speak out against actions like this. You know, like you demand moderate muslims to do about fundamentalists.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I DO but most correlate me EXACTLY as you always do.
EXACTLY.
Besides if he tryed it he would be killed RATHER quickly,and IWILL not move to Cali they wouldn't appreaciate my gun collection and large urban centers create insanity.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I would KILL people like that myself if it was legal or I would stop one from actaully DOING something like that.
Scum who divide should be shunned BY BOTH sides instead of saying Dem or Repub B###S#HIT.
But NO liberal ,conservate,progressive /Tea Party pundits refuse.
IF we elect a republican WATCH me hammer on HIM then you'll know what I say.
For now we have a Cloward &Piven/P.C. attack to quell.
At least it's a break from the Cabal/Zionist power grab...
edit on 20-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What makes this whole thread ironic and all of the invective in it silly, it looks like the whole thing was started by a gay activist to make a point:

Matt McLaughlin is a gay activist.

Hmm this "lawyer" is a part of a all gay band in cali called the Gay-Gays www.facebook.com... Gay-Male-Go-Gos-Celebration/190238963387
And this looks like his personal FB page his friends call him a queen and he does a few drag stuff. www.facebook.com...

If this is him, we have been trolled.

Not unusual for leftist activists--we have examples of them putting swastikas on their own doors and then claiming "persecution." I knew this sounded over the top, even for fundies and perhaps we know why.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join