It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have an ATS message - the site owners have just made you an offer you can't refuse!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's not so much the hospitality...

As it is sitting in the sky for 6+ hours...

It's not the height or flight either, but I get agitated being in one place for too long without options to go outside for some fresh air.

I can push it to 2hours, beyond that is detrimental to my health

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I didnt and now i have easy answer isint for someone that doesnt have it i guess this is not the post for this discussion ill catch you on the flip..a reply to: johnwick

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Crap my first double post mods please delete...
edit on 19-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

If you were one of the message recipients would you accept the offer?

Maybe I have seen one too many horror films but it seems highly suspect.

50 contestants to compete in a trial. You have three days to solve the mystery...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Why would ATS sponsor an event that transports you to some location for free? Do they house, feed, and clothe us to? Do you know how expensive that would get?

I've heard there have been some successful ATS meetups in the past. That didn't cost anything than what it cost to get there. I would love to attend one someday.

But in knowing the difficulties the site has been having, I'd rather see them start up a Conspiracy Symposium that meets yearly for an affordable price. Complete with speakers from the various fields in conspiracy, workshops for field investigation in UFO or paranormal, etc. It seems more plausible and practical, and something that could generate some funds that would get sunk right back into ATS.

I just can't imagine going to the owners and asking, hey will you foot the bill so you can reward your "best" posters with an all expense paid trip?

Would love for that to happen, but it wont.

CdT

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hey now...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Will it be held at Area 51 again?

If so, I'm in!

NF

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Last time I was there I was expecting Master Blaster to come around the corner.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Presentation: Complete disclosure of all conspiracy theories

Purpose: To record people's reactions

Closing: Staff will put on special sunglasses while asking all attendees to please look in our hand held device for an "eye examination"

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would recommend that the conference be held in some conspiratorially-significant historical location.
Any suggestions as to location ATS?

Logistically, and financially, it seems challenging for the site to set up, but it would be quite interesting; I'd attend.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh, a nose punching festival.
Will there be drinks served?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Naw, Erik. Wait. I don't imagine I would be necessarily on the guest list to begin with, but supposing I were. I would have to purchase a passport, go through the inevitable no-fly list check and not know the results until when? Then -IF- I were cleared to go, I'd have to go through the TSA groping tournament or X-ray, and I haven't even left the ground yet? Man, this trip had better be worth it considering the price of airport parking!

On the other hand, here I am posting with coffee in hand, not yet showered or dressed as per my inkling today after a late night. Pure luxury.

To accept the invite, the destination would have to be really special. If it's in the US or Canada, can we expect secret recordings and a SWAT team raid of our meeting? (Yeah, with this Bill C-51 we've lost our privacy and rights just like in the States.) Could SO guarantee that we would be spared that little bit of SWAT adventure, and if he could guarantee that, hmmm? That notion is one I would happily pass on, so the destination would be important and have to be more alluring.

A warm locale would be nice, but would we females be made uncomfortable as females? How could we turn off the misogynists or drunks in a meeting better than we can at our computers or devices here by simply turning them off? If a certain member and his buddies stood up and said they would want "to do" someone, would it erupt in a free-for-all male brawl, or clapping because we women stood up to the likes of them? (Ah, checked the invite list. They're not on it.)

But let's be optimistic here and suppose it will all be great fun, in a great natural setting place. The get-together is great and everyone has a really pleasant experience. Being ATS'rs, how are we not to worry about the first leg of our return flight when we're all on the same plane going to our dispersal airport? What are the chances our flight would simply disappear in mid-air? Methinks it could, whether captured by aliens or black Ops.

On the other hand, my second cup awaits. That's when my brain fog clears up. Cheers everyone!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: eriktheawful

Naw, Erik. Wait. I don't imagine I would be necessarily on the guest list to begin with, but supposing I were. I would have to purchase a passport, go through the inevitable no-fly list check and not know the results until when? Then -IF- I were cleared to go, I'd have to go through the TSA groping tournament or X-ray, and I haven't even left the ground yet? Man, this trip had better be worth it considering the price of airport parking!

On the other hand, here I am posting with coffee in hand, not yet showered or dressed as per my inkling today after a late night. Pure luxury.

To accept the invite, the destination would have to be really special. If it's in the US or Canada, can we expect secret recordings and a SWAT team raid of our meeting? (Yeah, with this Bill C-51 we've lost our privacy and rights just like in the States.) Could SO guarantee that we would be spared that little bit of SWAT adventure, and if he could guarantee that, hmmm? That notion is one I would happily pass on, so the destination would be important and have to be more alluring.

A warm locale would be nice, but would we females be made uncomfortable as females? How could we turn off the misogynists or drunks in a meeting better than we can at our computers or devices here by simply turning them off? If a certain member and his buddies stood up and said they would want "to do" someone, would it erupt in a free-for-all male brawl, or clapping because we women stood up to the likes of them? (Ah, checked the invite list. They're not on it.)

But let's be optimistic here and suppose it will all be great fun, in a great natural setting place. The get-together is great and everyone has a really pleasant experience. Being ATS'rs, how are we not to worry about the first leg of our return flight when we're all on the same plane going to our dispersal airport? What are the chances our flight would simply disappear in mid-air? Methinks it could, whether captured by aliens or black Ops.

On the other hand, my second cup awaits. That's when my brain fog clears up. Cheers everyone!

I like the way you think.

I agree.

You did almost cover all bases.

But forgot about the black SUVs and them handing you a one way ticket to "Cuba".

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

How did you hear about our meeting??

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Who would want to be spared a run in with any of the alphabet agencies?

Sounds like a possibility that just adds excitement to the adventure!

Every time I've been fortunate enough to meet someone who works for the alphabet agencies, I make it my mission to ask as many questions (conspiracy related) as I can. Have you ever seen this? Ever heard anything about that? Ever seen a UFO yourself? What about an alien - and I mean from outer space or sideways space...

It's a lot of fun watching them try to school their reactions.

CdT

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I would be cool with it.

Besides,I'm usually so broke the only way I could go on vacation would be by doing something that gets me deported back to Japan.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Closing: Staff will put on special sunglasses while asking all attendees to please look in our hand held device for an "eye examination"

Don't bother Erik, I'm an old guy. The important stuff gets wiped
overnight anyway. For a reaction, you could probably quote Hackman
as I slightly paraphrase--
"Short of a total thermonuclear exchange or a giant squid attacking
the servers, I would expect my not having much of a reaction."
Great minds think alike, so consequently I don't expect the postcard.

EDIT:: PS McCarran-- and I wouldn't even need to book at The Ranch
to get groped this time (?). In fact I wouldn't even need to get on the
plane.***processing***
edit on 19-3-2015 by derfreebie because: "You don't mind if I enjoy this, do you?" Stops 'em every time

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Free Booze and I am there...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I think half of European ATS is not allowed anymore into the states !

They read along for years... so the no fly list is long...

They better organize it in Europe :Y

Same with Canada. Since 911 they tightened up the rules, I hardly know anyone still allowed in the states..

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Sounds about right slick.Although j still gets on me for neuralizing his ex gf from the morgue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join