It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have an ATS message - the site owners have just made you an offer you can't refuse!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Or can you?

Feel free to ponder the following scenario:

• Your ATS envelope goes white and you have a message from upstairs requesting your personal presence over a specified date-range to attend a trial members-forum.

• 49 other members have also been sent the same message and you have been given their names.

• The message does not specify any details as to what will be discussed during the 3-day forum only that there is consistent rotation in groups so you get the opportunity to meet everyone.

• All flights, vehicle transfers, accommodation and catering are covered.

• Upon arrival at the conference at your specified time you will be required to log-in – in the presence of the owners who will make introduction first.

• You are free to discuss the message on the ATS boards.

A bit of harmless fun and speculation is the flavour of the above scenario that I wish to throw into the ring.
If you were one of the message recipients would you accept the offer?
What subjects would you like to see on the conference-agenda?

Anyway....thoughts, criticism and comments are most welcome from the esteemed readership.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm in England so a free holiday to wherever would suit me. Then SO and his crew could talk to me about anything... after providing me with a free holiday I'd have no restrictions on what they could present or ask!

Providing of course they provided the valium for the flight.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
No. I don't meet the standard physical appearance, race, or age of that average ATS member. I would probably cause others a sense of discomfort with my presence and would probably be bored out of my mind. No offense, but some minds are better off interacting in a virtual world where equality is established by the content of a user's posts, their ability to provide positive contribution to the common forum, and their ability to utilize social/emotional/and general intelligence to express themselves freely and clearly.

Zetas and Humans just don't mix well in real life, sorry.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Where do i sign?

Joking aside, it's actually a pretty cool idea.

*Nudging ATS owners* I'm here, just saying if you ever fancy doing this..

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
But... what if you ask the wrong questions... How do they 404 you in person ?

Sounds dangerous

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Or can you?

• Your ATS envelope goes white and you have a message from upstairs requesting your personal presence over a specified date-range to attend a trial members-forum.

• 49 other members have also been sent the same message and you have been given their names.

• The message does not specify any details as to what will be discussed during the 3-day forum only that there is consistent rotation in groups so you get the opportunity to meet everyone.

• Upon arrival at the conference at your specified time you will be required to log-in – in the presence of the owners who will make introduction first.

A bit of harmless fun and speculation is the flavour of the above scenario that I wish to throw into the ring.

Anyway....thoughts, criticism and comments are most welcome from the esteemed readership.

I was with you until "upon arriving at the conference you will be required to log in- in the presence of the ATS owners".

So that their NSA facial recognition software knows who you are?

Sorry, my tin foil hat is tingling.

I despise all types of required by the owners dialogues.

edit on 19-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Or can you?

Why not?

Free holiday and I get to help the site. Win/win.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think itd be nice to put a face to some of these characters!! I think it would be awesome actually imagine how we would vibe as a live group... reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

All i need to know, are they going to put me in enough ice after my kidneys are removed?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
But... what if you ask the wrong questions... How do they 404 you in person ?

Sounds dangerous

Maybe you get a punch in the face for T&C violation?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
We've had meet up type events in the past. Not officially sanctioned and paid for by ATS staff though. But fun times, regardless.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

Understood.

I don't meet the standard physical appearance, race, or age of that average ATS member. I would probably cause others a sense of discomfort with my presence and would probably be bored out of my mind.

One would hope that the members in attendance would not be so superficial so as to have physical appearance completely dictate their opinion.

But, now you've got me curious!!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well.. you should be careful as well.. one line response.. ai ai ai

Besides.. they cannot invite the debunkers.. that would cause a luggage problem they demand proof of everything.. so that is a lot of luggage! Papers, video's , witnesses...

edit on 19-3-2015 by EartOccupant because: Spelling and grammar

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Feel free to substitute that for:

-All privacy and security protocols meet your requirements for the event.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

All i need to know, are they going to put me in enough ice after my kidneys are removed?

Lol omfg that never even occurred to me, my tin foil hat must be loose or something.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

a reply to: johnwick

Feel free to substitute that for:

-All privacy and security protocols meet your requirements for the event.

I get to lurk in the back of the room unseen, I will post by proxy with a line of site ir laser transmitter.

My proxy must only be addressed as waldo, you may not ask where he is, because you can see his red striped shirt clearly.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If there be an endless supply of Cheetos and bottomless cups of Root Beer...I'm in.

What could possibly go wrong?

Jude11

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
As long as the meeting place isn't downtown Detroit.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Or Downtown Miami!! a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
hey i would be all for it, meet some new people, discuss some hot topics, go get drunk and joke around.
why not?
It would be cool to discuss exactly what got us all interested into this kind of stuff.
what was the spark that started the fire.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join