It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you know where your tax dollars go.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes folks,its time to put on the gloves and duke it out. I found an interesting article on the revolutions we have started and backed and it looks like in this corner we now have Venezuela,and in the other corner,we as usual have the US. I really think our tax dollars should be going to help the veterans that we keep throwing in these wars for money myself. If you aren't going to take care of them afterwards,don't send them to begin with.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

You would think that with this kind of money being spent on war we could take better care of our veterans. But that would take away some of the profit from the corporations that have industrialized war into a business.

www.nationalpriorities.org...
edit on 18-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Kerry was appointed by a master deceiver.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Kerry was appointed by a master deceiver.

Amazing, trying to

turn this thread into a partisan debate and ignore the veterans.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Good site! When you see all that money going for things that we shouldn't even be involved in,it truly is staggering.
People will not wake up and take control of our government like we need to though. 'sigh'

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
There is too many sources in your link to go through tonight and they are talking about all kinds of stuff I don't know about or know very little about. I'll have to come back to this later, I will say though amazing all these Russia threads disguised as something else popping up, I don't mean that it takes away its importance or whatever now just seems kind of off that all these dots and info is only being connected now. I understand this information has probably been out there for a long time and all its just that I wouldn't have known to look at all that stuff and then linked them together like that. SnF

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i have a feeling something wild is going to happen soon

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hardly, Olaru, considering my father enlisted at 15yrs old & lying that he were 17 yrs old to join the Korean War. He was a drill Sgt in the Army and very proud to serve this country. It was his loss of legs due to frostbite that put him into the.VVAHealth system. It took years to get him process into the VA system, time to getc critically ill with MRSA that settled into his sternum. He had emergency surgery to remove his sternum.

My father was a Veteran and very proud to be.

I am proud of my father and for all of his service to help keep us free.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I just cant understand why the military idly watches from the other side of the world as our country is taxed to death to pay for this nonsense, overrun by illegals, and their brothers our veterans are treated like garbage. Quite honestly, until the people who are paid to and in the best position to do something [military], do something, I dont care how theyre treated.

new topics

top topics

join