It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whats up with the Republican's obsession with other foreign leaders?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: muse7

You mean, "why are Demo.... and Obama meddling-in-israel-election/

nice deflection

Not deflection OP, 100% true and you cannot cope with a awesome reply.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The same people who invited Netanyahooo to speak to Congress while leaving the White House out of it and giving a foreign war mongering lying leader a ridiculous amount of clap time. They worship foreign leaders while [some] say they are embarssed of America. Some of these idiots are gonna run for prez of America. God I hate politicians.

edit on 18-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Is a murderer by proxy any less a murderer?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You put both God and hate in the same statement.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Greven

Is a murderer by proxy any less a murderer?

If one were to use this definition, then I suppose all presidents were murderers.

What of the 'racist' remark, then?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

God I hate politicians. I dun did it again!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Racist? Really? Obama is a lot of thing but a racist I would never accuse him of. So who is he killing based on race? Do tell!

I can think of a racist leader who kills lots of people with a pen and phone, Netanyahooo. He hasn't racked up millions of kills but given the freedom to do so he would. Why just the other day during elections he race baited telling Israeli Jews to get out and vote so they can outnumber the Israeli Arab votes. That's like Obama telling black voters to get out and vote so they can outnumber the white vote. You would love it if he did that wouldn't you?

Tell me, what are your opinions about George W. Bush?
edit on 18-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"he race baited Jews..."

Your words.

What did Obama do when he said "Trayvon Martin could be my son." ? Race baiting?
edit on 1426733693Wednesday31Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:54:53 -0500pmWednesday5490931 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

My opinion of all prior Presidents is: they are less dangerous than the man in the Oval Office today.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
We are so screwed.

The politicians and media won. They have successfully indoctrinated and brainwashed a substantial swath of this nation so that they cheer or feign rage over whatever they tell them to and the populace has no idea why they are doing it other than for the team spirit of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Wow out of my entire post that's all you got? Obama telling the press a black teen could have been his son? That's at all comparable to Netanyahoos actions just a few days ago? That's the best you can do?

Do me a favor and reread my post and please answer it accordingly.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I agree and applaud your post, Grim!

link   

I'm asking you about Bush. You really are gonna tell me Obama is more dangerous than the Bush administration? Are you serious?

link   
a reply to: Violater1

And they got that grant before the election was called for...

But that doesn't matter I'm sure

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Based on what? He has done nothing but extend the polices of those before him.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Perhaps is because big money from those that support Netanyahu living here in the US and lobbying in their behave are filling Ted Cruz coffers.

BTW, I don't support any political party whores and I vote for whomever I feel like it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

"he race baited Jews..."

Your words.

What did Obama do when he said "Trayvon Martin could be my son." ? Race baiting?

How is that race baiting? You have a man that looks black (Obama is biracial) saying a kid could look like his son. That says nothing to the whites. Benny on the other hand pitted the European Zionist against the Arabic Israelis that is nothing but race baiting.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

My opinion of all prior Presidents is: they are less dangerous than the man in the Oval Office today.

Then you know nothing about American history.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I would call a president that gave black panthers-that were threatening voters and calling for the murder of white babies world wide-a presidential pardon a racist.

Oh yeah-that was obama.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The reason why the GOP loves these foreigners so much is quite simple. Because they are just as blood thirsty as those leaders. You could ask the GOP which is more important fixing our nation or spending even more money on defense even though we spend more than any five nations combined. They will say to hell with this nation we need to spend more on the death machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join