It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO witnessed by hundreds in China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
A shiny metallic streak in the sky, followed by a sonic boom...

...hmmm....

I know this is gonna sound totally nuts, but... could it possibly have been jet? A really fast jet breaking the sound barrier? Maybe even more than one?

thelebra

Sure it could have been, and more likely it was that, than an alien craft. I have not seen footage or heard breaking reports from eye witnesses or anything.

But the many reported incidents raise the issues of how and why we, the publics don't know what these things are. The information we need to know is not only withheld from us, but fed to us wrong to keep us confused.

The more often there are ordinary explanations for spectacular reports of "UFOS" through the media, the easier it is to get people to generally disregard any authentic reported alien sightings along with the hoaxes and mistakes.

The hoaxes and the mistaken identities are serving the leading govt's position that "there are no alien races visiting Earth and anybody who claims there is, is lying, psychotic or mistaken."

The more often people get really excited that "wow, this is it!" and it turns out that it's really not, the more confusion is served. Whether the reports or sightings are authentically alien or not does not really even matter. It only matters what is said in the media about it afterwards. And the "Official" word is always that it was not authentic.

Maybe this incident was not authentic alien. But the issues that need to be looked at are why the people don't know what it is they are looking at, and why they will believe whatever they are told by Earth authorities.

The presence of the conspiracy can be measured by how ignorant the people are being kept. We might not know what the truth is, but we do know when we are being fooled, and we do know by whom. That should say it all. The whole truth in our minds should not be coming down to what we are told the people saw in the sky at any single incident.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
The presence of the conspiracy can be measured by how ignorant the people are being kept. We might not know what the truth is, but we do know when we are being fooled, and we do know by whom. That should say it all. The whole truth in our minds should not be coming down to what we are told.

What a wonderful thought!! I like, when people become wise at once, after all, most people CAN learn , due to influence. Even the most ignorant people learn at last, that only their own thoughts will lead them along the desired path.

Any other person can only mislead you, only your own self will never let you down, only your own decisions worth the most. If a person cannot learn that, he will always make big mistakes in life, they are called "loosers"!

Keep posting such wonderful and wise comments, they are useful for everyone on this planet!!

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Vertu]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ooops...!

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Vertu]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
aliens are so technologically advanced why dont they just present themselves?.human weapons shouldnt concern them.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by Cade
I see I took some things for granted

I automaticly assumed that you would realize that I was talking about a staged UFO attack and not a real one. If the aliens were here to attack they would not wait thousands of years, my fault, I should have made it more clear. The point was what could be gained by staging such an attack to get the world population towards themselves on the teeter-totter of life.

Cade,

Not your fault-- I knew I was not understanding you well but I went ahead anyway.

I think the staging of an alien attack by the leading govts only has real power as a looming threat, because once they actually carried it out, that would open the jurisdiction of the aliens to speak up for themselves in more open, public ways.

In other words, once the staging of an alien attack happened, the govt that did it would eventually be exposed for the crime. As long as the leading govts hold this threat as part of the stand-off, they can continue to confuse the publics, including with their denial of any knowledge of alien life.

ES

Hello Earthsister

Glad we got the small misunderstandings out of the way

Consider the following:
� The "guys" have succesfully fooled the entire planet with lazer guided unmaned airplanes flying into the WTC and then demolishing the towers. No commercial boeing ever hit the pentagon, yet you see people still debating it here in a forum where people are at least supposed to be open minded and the evidence is clear, yet since the mass media has been bought up over the last 20 years, they now control what we are being told.

� The Cosmic level technology is far more advanced than we can even imagine. PLD's are being "born" to look like aliens and they have crafts reverse engineered they can fly. Hologram technology is also far more advanced today than what the public is aware.

� The magnatude of such a staged event would be so shocking, when it was backed up by the authorities confirming it that mass hysteria would spread like wild fire. Remember what a simple radio play did On October 30th, 1938?

If we underestimate their control over earths population, we will once again be the victims of mass manipulation og a grand scale, with an unfortunate outcome for all of humanity, as they might succeed in turning the population against all other civilisations than earths.

Sincerly

Cade

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join