It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall Grey Photographed Standing In The Middle Of The Street

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: Blue Shift

but in all seriousness the big giveaway is lack of reflection on the bonnet , even things in the background, that are past the figure are being reflected in it, even the distant light , the roadside trash etc

ive put that bonnet through some serious ramping .. nothing

funbox

they dont reflect.... they glow. The cars headlights are off. He is lighting up the car.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

but in all seriousness the big giveaway is lack of reflection on the bonnet , even things in the background, that are past the figure are being reflected in it, even the distant light , the roadside trash etc

funbox

Could it perhaps be done by photographing through the window with a doll lighted inside the car reflecting on the window? Very ghost like.
If the car has headlights not lined up as some are off, could you maybe get a reflection only on the one side.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ha! Already in the Hoax bin... I have to say it looks a bit like this fellow...

I would agree with "hoax" as the outcome of this one...

(This is a common Getty image...)

-AB
edit on 18-3-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: TrueMessiah

The street, lit up by the car lights, appears to me to be visible through the legs and there does not seem to be any uneven lighting of the alien image itself (except that its 'face' is lighter than the rest of its body).

I would conclude that the image of the alien has been added as an overlay to the photograph.

The lighting on the ankles of the second picture are what has me intrigued....They either did a fantastic edit job, or this is real...

But also the face on the second picture just looks wrong...Like they lit up the head to let you see it better....I don't know, I don't think I am sold on this being real just yet.....

I loaded the second image into Paint.Net (free to download and use so you can verify my findings) and copied the area of the alien image into a new one, then I 'Auto-Level' adjusted that image. This showed up small details of ribs and face but on the head at the top left, there is a 90 degree cut-out in the curve of the skull and above the left shoulder there is also an incongruous cut-out. These are both much larger than the finest details of the image and indicate a bad image masking job done with a photo manipulation program.

The ankles of the 'alien' only appear lighter because the lit portion of the road behind them is showing through the transparent overlay.

It's a fake.

edit on 18/3/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

-AB

Thats the female. You can tell by the b-itch face and tits

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

-AB

It does look a lot like a mirror image -- especially the brightened version of the OP's image posted by 'funbox' on page 2:

edit on 3/18/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

(This is a common Getty image...)

-AB

It looks like this image taken as a reflection in glass...thus the "see through" nature... Or, its just photoshopped...

-AB

link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: agenda51

If "tackle and interrogate" means "kill it and grill it", I'm right there with ya! It's just what us 'Mericans do!

Betcha it tastes like chicken...

Everything tastes like chicken.

link   
a reply to: agenda51

and steeling his reflection

very careful of them to manipulate reality in such a way

funbox

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's hard to figure if she saw it or not, how could she 'inadvertently', (Link) take a picture of a 'creature she saw', (NUFORC)

Maybe it was St Valentine on a night out.
Just thinking, wait 'till a smartphone app comes along that creates a HUD display of just about anything...Oh wait! that's already happening.
edit on 18-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

funbox

Could it perhaps be done by photographing through the window with a doll lighted inside the car reflecting on the window? Very ghost like.
If the car has headlights not lined up as some are off, could you maybe get a reflection only on the one side.

Nope, not a reflection, photoshopped onto the photograph.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here's a little animation I did with another alien image that I found on the Internet.
I guess it's the same one as above.
I had to fiddle with it a bit to match.
Note the matching bones/musculature on the chest.

edit on 18-3-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

probably photoshoped , I've added your pic to the pic in various ways

funbox

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One thing about greys, their eyes, reminds me of Ostrich eyes, they are so big the Ostrich brain is smaller than a single Ostrich eye!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
MUFON keeps it for a month. We crush it in 10 minutes.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I hope mufon sue the stupid woman for wasting their time. Why is it that people have nothing better to do than pi55 off their fellow humans ?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

an you had time to do some retaliatory alien 'fiddling' , all within 10 minuets, plus one to the human race ! , still you might have to do a fair bit more fiddling to make up for all the enforced buggery they've purportedly put the human race through

funbox

edit on 18-3-2015 by funbox because: they've was stolen

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
I would have gotten out and tackled that thing. maybe its time to keep some heavy duty zip ties and duct tape in the car. blindfold that sucker and interrogate him for intelligence info.

I like the way you think ! Unfortunately for said EBE I would simply run over the little bugger and sell his lifeless carcass to the highest bidder. Not sure about ebay but there would be plenty of interested parties. I KNOW that is shallow and insensitive but hey ....... I have a quarter Mil plus mortgage hanging over my head.
If it is any consolation to the more sensitive folks, I'm certain my car insurance would go up. Kind of a Karma thing.
Bottom line. I do not think it is an encounter with a genuine Alien.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

probably photoshoped , I've added your pic to the pic in various ways

funbox

OMG!!!!! THREE OF THEM NOW?!?!?! AND ONE CUT OFF IN THE MIDDLE!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Nice Photoshopping!!

- AB

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That is one thing wrong in the picture. Also feets fade in the ground.

Line of the road shines thru

When you look at the car hood there is a reflection of light which comes behind Alien but hood has no reflection of Alien.
It would be easily photoshopped .. just add picture of whatever alien on and reducing opacity down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join