It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia Employers are preparing for nuclear war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Don't feel too bad, there's clowns in the UK who think we can just pull up the drawbridge connecting us to Europe and we'll go back to being Great again.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

Haha, well said. Though there is some hope, I saw an English gentleman stand up to imperialism during an EU session.

Nigel Farage

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

He's not a gentleman, he's a division-causing scoundrel up there with the worst of them, despite his chummy demeanor.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Division in the right environment can unite. Should he be such a nuisance than I would hope everyone else there is qualified enough to identify that, skip the grain and take him with a block of salt. Never the less I don't know much about him other than that video, where I saw a representative in a high stature stand up against modern day imperialism. In this world we live in unfortunately children are aloud to play with the largest countries of the world, and not enough adults to tell them to stop their dangerous competition of who can swing higher. It's a damn shame that "Men" who run the two largest countries in the world are expected to keep pushing the limits to show their "resolve". should only they have that resolve to fix domestic issues the roots would be addressed and we wouldn't be on a political forum using comedic relief to stray away from what is to come.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I cant start a new thread as I'm new here but this is hugely related to this post and I think possibly in need of its very own post...

11 Russian war planes intercepted by NATO
m.en.delfi.lt...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DennyC

you have to be on the forum with 20 responses I believe before you can post. And not to be mean, but that's not really news. Intercepts happen every year, and technically aren't cause for alarm as they are legal as long as they do not cross into sovereign airspace. Though it has been happening more frequently lately, it's a result of everyone pissing in each others back yards... tends to get a response.
edit on 19-3-2015 by CriticalStinker because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I think 11 war planes that each have their transponders turned off is a little fishy. Maybe 1 or 2 but 11 is an attack squadron in my eyes. I thought it would be worth keeping an eye on in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Probably scouting for somewhere to land when they all decide to defect to a less hell bent on destruction nation.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
They were Russian planes not American

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

As bad a rep as they have, I don't believe such a consumer-orientated nation wants to destroy its lifeblood, now, or any time in the foreseeable future.
edit on 19-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Those don't tend to have the wherewithal to build giant underground evac systems.

Its just their subway system that doubles as an evacuation system. Unused spars lead straight out of the city and dead end. They built their underground with evac in mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Anyone interested about what goes really on and why this is happening should read this...

Washington’s War on Russia

The United States does not want a war with Russia, it simply feels that it has no choice. If the State Department hadn’t initiated a coup in Ukraine to topple the elected president, Viktor Yanukovych, then the US could not have inserted itself between Russia and the EU, thus, disrupting vital trade routes which were strengthening nations on both continents. The economic integration of Asia and Europe–including plans for high-speed rail from China (“The New Silk Road”) to the EU–poses a clear and present danger for the US whose share of global GDP continues to shrink and whose significance in the world economy continues to decline. For the United States to ignore this new rival (EU-Russia) would be the equivalent of throwing in the towel and accepting a future in which the US would face a gradual but persistent erosion of its power and influence in world affairs. No one in Washington is prepared to let that happen, which is why the US launched its proxy-war in Ukraine.

Full Story

Adding to that the sanctions imposed upon individual Russians reflect there is no diplomacy sought, only capitulation of Russia. The chaos in Ukraine gives rise to discussion about the evils of Russia and distracting from the very real evils being carried out by NATO in the Middle East.

Cries in the media main extreme of Russians invading Crimea and Eastern Ukraine pale in significance to the western campaign to subjugate entire nations for profit but serve as distraction away from the strategic importance of undertaking those goals quietly as possible.

The whole Ukraine fiasco is a thorn in Russia's side, payback for denying the Western Mandate to establish no fly zones and humanitarian corridors into Syria, if anyone remembers that. Heres her speech in the UN after Russia and China vetoed the US resolution to invade Syria a la Libya.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Anyone heard about this and why she was removed?

www.eutimes.net...
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not to mention the change in the global financial market, that will have a lot to do in the US course of action in the near future. China is creating their own central bank to make large scale loans (a lot of power come from those *countries* in debt to these loans) and countries like Germany and Italy starting to show their interest in keeping Russia as a ally and trading partner despite sanctions. Unfortunately America's pride is to fragile to allow any of that, and so we continue the double standard. UN said we couldn't go into Iraq and we did anyways, our notable presence in the middle east is now up to fourteen years, far longer than most previous wars. Hard to justify without perceived enemies. Though international outrage is aimed towards Russia over Ukraine. How many sanctions did the US receive for Iraq? That being said I'm a patriot, proud to be born in America, so proud I'll do something most won't and read history, and demand more from my countrymen who claim to live by the true ideals of this country. Freedom for citizens which is gone and the God given rights of all men born to this planet.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well said, I concur.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DennyC
Anyone heard about this and why she was removed?

www.eutimes.net...
abcnews.go.com...

Sourced article in your first link is Sorcha Faal, well known for BS.

Usually a bit of truth is thrown into a pot of lies.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for the welcome and you have to call a spade a spade. Can't fix something until you know what's broken,and you can't judge someone for their actions if they resemble your own.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Maybe something "may go wrong " on Russian military drill they are having in artic areas. Soldiers in drill has been doubled and so are military planes. Also Verkhoturye (K-51) ( ballistic missile submarine ) has joined to the drill

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Seems like Russia is doing prudent planing and acting in the interest of their citizens which explains the high approval rating

Why won't the west do something to assure its citizens ? Cause they don't care if we live or die

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: combatmaster

Makes me wonder why this does not include workers in all companies in Russia who have Russian workers. Stockman has a big store in a shopping mall in St Petersburg.

If I remember right my friend in Finland said a few weeks ago that Stockman were pulling there shops out of that country. The world just gets more and more intresting

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join