It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia Employers are preparing for nuclear war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Companies and employers are obliged to provide their employees with personal protective equipment in case of radiation or chemical contamination - buy gas masks and special kits.

The purpose of Minister of Emergency Situations signed Vladimir Puchkov order which shall take effect from today - the protection of the population in the event of a chemical or radioactive contamination. The whole territory of St. Petersburg is related to a particular (highest) group of civil defense, including may be subjected to radioactive contamination in the event of an accident at Leningrad NPP. Therefore, 100 percent of the citizens should be provided with gas masks, nearly one in three from St. Petersburg - as "medical personal protective equipment" (kits with special preparations - AI-2).

Primary responsibility for civil defense management Ministry of Emergency Situations holds the employers. They have to buy gas masks to all employees and to create a 5 percent margin. In the absence of necessary warehouses executives have the right to distribute gas masks and kits to the employees themselves, charging them with responsibility for the safety of property. And all this - at their own expense.
Any failure to comply with these requirements qualify as sufficiently serious administrative offenses: legal entities can be fined from 100 to 200 thousand rubles, their managers or other officials - up to 20 thousand.

Google translation from Balt Info

Info and guidances of being prepared for the SHTF are not distributed to non Russian companies operating in Russia.

Proper Quoting

edit on 3/19/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This was asked of Finnish companies and their presentative in Russia.

Nuclear war edict confuse Finnish firms altogether: "edict probably exist" Finnish companies operating in St. Petersburg have not received the emergency ministry of nuclear war edict.

Finnish companies representative of the Chamber of Commerce of the guidelines "most likely does exist" St. Peter's Finnish companies has not received Russia's emergency ministry guidelines, which say that companies should be prepared for nuclear conflict.

Emergency Minister Vladimir Putshkov has sent a letter to local businesses, telling companiesto buy gas masks and iodine tablets. Otherwise, threaten with fines.

St. Petersburg, Finnish company Stockmann has not received the emergency ministry guidelines, corporate communications told. In addition, finnish companies Lemminkäinen or YIT has no information about the emergency ministry guidelines either. - This edict or order is obviously there. We are aware however, this edict has not been brought to any finnish companies, says the Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Mirja Tiri .

Talous Sanomat

We can only render in our minds what is going on.. in Russia

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I know what i think of all this....

Im just wondering what you think?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I want my government to do that too.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Makes me wonder why this does not include workers in all companies in Russia who have Russian workers. Stockman has a big store in a shopping mall in St Petersburg.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So we have confirmation that Finnish companies have not received the memo, do we have confirmation that Russian companies have?
The article just talks about how Finland didnt get it and existing laws.

The wording of the article strikes me as almost deliberately misleading due to its non specific nature

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So I wonder how many times they have had to prepare for a non existent nuclear strike?

They sound as though it has been done before.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

There is two links first is about the memo sent to companies in Russia ( does not talk about finnish businesses just Russian companies ), second one is that finnish companies have not received this edict as we speak, but they believe it does exists.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I want my government to do that too.

Except that would go against their whole plan...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
sounds to me is if Putin has realised that uk media takes some of its stories from ATS. The fear is always worse than the reality. Striking fear into the hearts of the people has to give him many advantages. I doubt its what it seems, but just in case, I won't be visiting st petersburg as planned,.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If something happens in St Petersburg which require gas masks.. that would be most likely a inside job by Russian Government.. fishy business

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You mean Russia prepares its people for the worst? That is TERRIBLE. Our good guys here in the west wouldn't tell us anything out of fear of a drop in the economy that we all know is way more important than us.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I mean wearing a gas mask to a nuke party isnt going to do much. I would assume the people in charge know that full well. Im going with either these are left over from cold wars past and hes scoring some points (like flowers for the girl) or Vlad knows this news will eventually hit American shores and freak our public out. No matter I dont see this as a legitimate move, not Russia not Vlad, nope.
edit on 18-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Russians need gas masks because Putin's politics stinks.
edit on 18-3-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So putin is bringing back the scare tactics from the 1950s how original.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So everyone HAS to get the Iodine and the masks, and only then can they put their head between their legs and kiss their ass goodbye. Sounds like a good turn of business to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Hahaha....I guess you mean population control plans.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

How do you get populations in line......Fear. Russia and the US are in fiscal ruin and need a comprehensive plan to dig out. The cold war 2.0 is the answer and a brilliant one on paper. It has worked in the past so why not try it today......Things have changed.

The internet and the way people eat up fear today is a recipe for OH CRAP. So many people are prepping it is an actual industry today. What happens when you heap this kind of fear on the pile and allow people to talk about it globally 24/7. This all adds up to one thing and I sure hope TPTB at the very tip top can see this simple truth.
edit on 18-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
About to nuke Crimea and knows a nuke will quickly follow in St Petersburg.....was preparing exit plan while in hiding the last couple weeks and his missing body guard is doing the prep work for the move.
edit on 3/18/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
We can only render in our minds what is going on.. in Russia

If the information is genuine and Russia really is promoting this action in their country, then I would suggest that this is an extension of the Kremlin's attempt to ratchet up the nationalism and fear in the country.

Putin is creating an environment of fear, national pride and a hatred of the west, so encouraging the belief that they could be attacked by the "evil West" with nuclear weapons does a lot to increase his power and influence in this regard.

It will also boost the internal economy as people start building shelters and buying supplies.

Basically, it suits Putin to make his people terrified of a nuclear enemy about to attack them at any moment. He's recreating the cold war to increase his hold on power.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join