It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History May Seem Random But Its Not, I found The Fixed Point.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I read the title and thought "this should be an interesting thread."

Then I read "God looked at Jesus and then created history with Jesus in mind. All of this is for Him."

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But there is a snag. Those that chose Him love Him. Those that don't chose Him hate . No one will come to God out of fear all who come to Him love Him but those that don't love Him hate Him and then chose destruction. God choses who will love Him and has written it all into history already. Those who are chosen love Him and understamd history. But those who don't hate Him. There is absolutely no middle ground.

It is true that God chose who would be saved and who not. In that regard you can hate Him but in that case you know which side of the fence you're on.

If you want to turn your hate into love then tell God you love Him and thank Him for sending Jesus to save our miserable lives.

I can tell you heaven will be beautiful and ot Just because you will. Meet Jesus in peron but because you will be given free will which is better that the illusion of free will we have now.

You do not make any sense at all. Why are our lives miserable? Life is a gift, be thankful, not depressed. Yes it is stressful, but life is a struggle nothing comes easy. And why do we have the illusion of free will? What makes it an illusion? I will agree that it is an illusion only if you mean Gods will overrules mankind's will. That would make sense, with God being the higher entity (Creator)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

True, but I guarantee you my God who created Jesus is stronger in all ways than any ffalse God on this planet you can name.

You can? How can you guarantee anything about your god when there isn't even any evidence suggesting that god exists? Sounds like a "my dad can beat up your dad" argument.

Jesus is the most powerful spiritual and other bieng on the planet and in te universe and beyond. There is nothing or no body stronger spiritually than Jesus and that's a fact.

Facts are based on evidence. Sooo... Care to prove why this is a fact? How do you know that Jesus is more spiritual than say Buddha?

He was created by God to be like God and has unlimited power which He draws from the well of God's own bosom.

I want to receive all of history a a present but I can't I'm just a man. So I give it to Jesus. I give Him the glory and honor He deserves. Do you?

History is owned by all of humanity, not just Jesus. We are responsible for our own actions and those actions become history. Giving history to Jesus is just a word exercise to try to disassociate our actions from history.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

But there is a snag. Those that chose Him love Him. Those that don't chose Him hate . No one will come to God out of fear all who come to Him love Him but those that don't love Him hate Him and then chose destruction. God choses who will love Him and has written it all into history already. Those who are chosen love Him and understamd history. But those who don't hate Him. There is absolutely no middle ground.

It is true that God chose who would be saved and who not. In that regard you can hate Him but in that case you know which side of the fence you're on.

If you want to turn your hate into love then tell God you love Him and thank Him for sending Jesus to save our miserable lives.

I can tell you heaven will be beautiful and ot Just because you will. Meet Jesus in peron but because you will be given free will which is better that the illusion of free will we have now.

God...the most powerful dictator that ever never lived....love me or I kill you!

Can't wait to live under that type of rule!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No movie, not cool enough. Thor is kick @$$ but no match for the good old Moses. come on man..., we got lotta superheroes.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is an age old theory by Calvinist that god controls everything. So Judas had no choice in betraying Jesus, he was born to do that. That means god is manipulating man in Armageddon which is going to destroy a lot of people again. That means because of predestination I became an atheist and therefore be one of the people that die at Armageddon. My life has all been planned out and not by me. This is a theory by a crazy witch hunter in the 1500's who named a religion after himself.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

History is a story or at least it will be when its done. Its a story God wrote with a very specific purpose. Its not random nor can it change. We are all puppets in this with only the illusion of free will. Even your replys are prewritten as are mine. No body can change what is coming or what will be because its a gift already given to Christ and God will not take it back. Jesus loves His gift and understands it. Even Jesus was a puppet while on earth with us during His apperance.

He now has perfect free will not just an illusion and wants us to have it too but only the chosen.

The end of history will come and then Jesus will return an claim it. It is a gift from God to Him. We are just mere creations but the chosen will inherit true free will the rest will disapear in defeat at ast battle when all who will can fight against this God as if that does any good.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Redemption has always been a conundrum for me essential because it promotes the notion that you may do as you please as long as a some future date we are willing to repent. Hardly synonymous with the notion of an eye for an eye but then again all organised religious practices contain rather large dose of hypocrisy if you ask me.

That's control constructs for you in a nutshell, there is always a catch, one rule for some and another for our religious orders. The evidence throughout history speaks for itself.

edit on 18-3-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Well, you assume God has a mind and consciousness like a human, and that he thinks and acts like as human would. Isn't that a bit arrogant to assume something like that? To know how God thinks and know his nature?
edit on 18-3-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

History is a story or at least it will be when its done. Its a story God wrote with a very specific purpose. Its not random nor can it change. We are all puppets in this with only the illusion of free will. Even your replys are prewritten as are mine. No body can change what is coming or what will be because its a gift already given to Christ and God will not take it back. Jesus loves His gift and understands it. Even Jesus was a puppet while on earth with us during His apperance.

He now has perfect free will not just an illusion and wants us to have it too but only the chosen.

The end of history will come and then Jesus will return an claim it. It is a gift from God to Him. We are just mere creations but the chosen will inherit true free will the rest will disapear in defeat at ast battle when all who will can fight against this God as if that does any good.

So wait a second......God is going to kill all of us, then let his son (Who already screwed it up once) come back AGAIN and be his "Earth Manager" while he goes on "creation vacation" again for a few millenia?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well apparently we were created in his image. Then again if any omnipotent being acts like us Humans there benevolence certainly has to come into question.
edit on 18-3-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I remember when I had my first beer

Sorry, but your story argues with itself. Was definitely a good story at first, but then you ruined it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So does that mean that God looks human? To me, the word "image" means appearance. If whoever wrote the Bible wanted it to be more metaphysical, they would have used other words such as "in God's essence".

I don't think people get to be able to fudge around with the terminology used, and claim it's "metaphorical". If it wasn't meant to be physical, they would have used another term. It's either what it says it is, or it isn't.

So, apparently there's some dude out there with two arms, two legs and a head of hair that created the universe.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: celticdog

Its aloso true. I dare you to try make a choice which goes against your conditioning and belief. You can't. You're a puppet if I knew you better I would chalenge you do do something. Out of Chracter which you would if you were free but you can't because you're not. We are all puppets. Ok go right now and perform a puppet show under a window of the white house. If you have true free will go do it! What stops you? You have no free will and it is not written for you to make a puppet show for the white house. YOU WILL NEVER DO IT! If you have true free will go do it right now! You may say I can if I want but truth is its not in your story is it.

Prove to us all free will exists and go do it right now with your free will. Just do it because you can and tell us all how it goes. I bet you don't.

There is zero free will its an illusion but in heaven we will receive frree will truly. We are all puppets to God. That's His perogative.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There is zero free will its an illusion but in heaven we will receive frree will truly. We are all puppets to God. That's His perogative.

I'm going to exercise a little free will and call your theory a bit "cheezy" ......God told me to tell you this as I'm just his puppet.

Please answer my previous question...."is it a sin to pretend to know the mind of GOD"
edit on 18-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Your spelling and grammar are getting progressively worse... are you drinking?

One question I've always wanted an answer to: Why is god so needy and egotistical? Allow me to expand on that question...

If the biblical depiction of god is accurate, he was bored with being all omniscient up in heaven so he decided to create an entire planet full of creatures and then gave the smartest creatures two options: 1) show him endless love and admiration in order to be rewarded after death or 2) endure torture for eternity. He gave us the gits of logic, reason, and a highly-inquisitive nature but then made it so we'd go to hell if we use those abilities. He also made sex feel amazing but told us we can only do it with one person, he made alcohol enjoyable but we can't get drunk, and the list goes on and on. The Old Testament god is even worse but Christians like to forget about him.

For some reason, after telling us that everything we naturally want to do is forbidden, he decided that we'd have to kill an animal every so often to make up for our inevitable bad behavior. Then, when that wasn't enough, he sent his son to be tortured so he (god) could forgive us. How does this make any sense? Why couldn't an all-loving god just forgive people without requiring that something or someone be killed?

God sounds suspiciously like a psychopath. "LOVE ME AND SHOW ME ATTENTION OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!" Did he create an entire race of beings just to rule over them mercilessly and torture them by making all of their inherent desires punishable by eternal suffering?

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Created the universe from nothing to me more precise. Or was it from a word i can never quite remember.
LoL

link   

I had always thought that to be a "christian" was to be Christ like in every way.

From my prospective, from what I have seen of those who call themselves "christian" I think I'll take my chances with the athiests.

How many of you people out there have really paid attention to the "fine christian attitudes" shown by so many of these people???

Oh, since you have figured out this much; tell me:

Where did GOD come from and where is this laboratory you speak about?
edit on 18-3-2015 by teamcommander because: After thought

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

So, apparently there's some dude out there with two arms, two legs and a head of hair that created the universe.

That's very offensive to those who are bald.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Its aloso true. I dare you to try make a choice which goes against your conditioning and belief. You can't. You're a puppet if I knew you better I would chalenge you do do something. Out of Chracter which you would if you were free but you can't because you're not. We are all puppets. Ok go right now and perform a puppet show under a window of the white house. If you have true free will go do it! What stops you? You have no free will and it is not written for you to make a puppet show for the white house. YOU WILL NEVER DO IT! If you have true free will go do it right now! You may say I can if I want but truth is its not in your story is it.

Prove to us all free will exists and go do it right now with your free will. Just do it because you can and tell us all how it goes. I bet you don't.

Circular argument: Free Will

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join