It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History May Seem Random But Its Not, I found The Fixed Point.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well it all fits together to tell a story besides I'm not a professional writer with 5 years to research everything. The point is God wrote all of history for JESUS His first born human son and Jesus is the fixed point.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: Abednego

No denomination will be saved. The people who are called christians by God will be saved.

That's your opinion. It's impossible to know that for sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

No those who are distroyed will want to be distroyed. They will be like you and want no part in this God. It will be their ”free chioce” God will never distroy anyone who wants to be saved. Sadly many will elect to be dioyed because they don't understand history.

If you want no part of it as much as I wish you would accept Christ for who He is then will you elect to burn?

In the final battle would you like to fight this God?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Religion is not confusing, confused people just don't want to understand religion.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well it all fits together to tell a story besides I'm not a professional writer with 5 years to research everything. The point is God wrote all of history for JESUS His first born human son and Jesus is the fixed point.

While I enjoy a good dive into hypotheses and "what if" scenarios, it's just too out there for most people to believe. Why would God create us with minds capable of following logic and deductive reasoning and then ask us to not use it?

Don't get me wrong, I think everyone should be free to believe what they want; and it doesn't bother me at all. I just don't get it myself.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The point is God wrote all of history for JESUS His first born human son and Jesus is the fixed point.

God didn't write anything. Man wrote the Bible and all it's translations. Now it's up to you to prove "divine inspiration"

I do like the way you put your theory in "hip" vernacular though but it's still just a rehash of the Christian origin myth; only to be taken on faith. That's cool.

Do you think you will be one of the chosen by God to be saved? Will God save "tweakers"
edit on 18-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Shepard64

No those who are distroyed will want to be distroyed. They will be like you and want no part in this God. It will be their ”free chioce” God will never distroy anyone who wants to be saved. Sadly many will elect to be dioyed because they don't understand history.

If you want no part of it as much as I wish you would accept Christ for who He is then will you elect to burn?

In the final battle would you like to fight this God?

So...God will destroy only those that don't want to be saved? That's a bit ironic isn't it? If he is the one doing the destroying, wouldn't it be God you are trying to be saved from? So you'd be saying "please save me from you God, and your tyrannical rule as a dictator over all the people of the earth"......does that about sum it up?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
True, but I guarantee you my God who created Jesus is stronger in all ways than any ffalse God on this planet you can name.

Jesus is the most powerful spiritual and other bieng on the planet and in te universe and beyond. There is nothing or no body stronger spiritually than Jesus and that's a fact.

He was created by God to be like God and has unlimited power which He draws from the well of God's own bosom.

I want to receive all of history a a present but I can't I'm just a man. So I give it to Jesus. I give Him the glory and honor He deserves. Do you?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

Religion is not confusing, confused people just don't want to understand religion.

I am sure it's all very clear to the brain washed masses.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

I am sure it's all very clear to the brain washed masses.

I can see it is not clear to the close-minded sheep.
edit on 18-3-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

I thought Christians were sheep and Jesus the good Shepherd?
edit on 18/3/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

True, but I guarantee you my God who created Jesus is stronger in all ways than any ffalse God on this planet you can name.

You can? How can you guarantee anything about your god when there isn't even any evidence suggesting that god exists? Sounds like a "my dad can beat up your dad" argument.

Jesus is the most powerful spiritual and other bieng on the planet and in te universe and beyond. There is nothing or no body stronger spiritually than Jesus and that's a fact.

Facts are based on evidence. Sooo... Care to prove why this is a fact? How do you know that Jesus is more spiritual than say Buddha?

He was created by God to be like God and has unlimited power which He draws from the well of God's own bosom.

I want to receive all of history a a present but I can't I'm just a man. So I give it to Jesus. I give Him the glory and honor He deserves. Do you?

History is owned by all of humanity, not just Jesus. We are responsible for our own actions and those actions become history. Giving history to Jesus is just a word exercise to try to disassociate our actions from history.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

So what about the notion of freewill if indeed everything is preordained? Seems rather redundant IMHO.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Is this post rhetorical? Or can we respond to this?

I just don't think you can guarantee anything at all. And it's not nice to call other god's false, it is quite disrespectful, I also don't think anything you say makes coherent sense. Why do you give jesus the honor and the glory and not God, the creator of jesus?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ok....please show me the guarantee and how you can do so, then I will gladly ask my destroyer to save me from his destruction.

I guess it's kind of like the childhood argument of "My dad is stronger than your dad" except in this case they are imaginary so it can't really be proven.

Anywho....by law, the word "guarantee" means:

a formal pledge to pay another person's debt or to perform another person's obligation in the case of default.

So does this mean that you will personally give your life for me if I am wrong? You'll ask God to save me instead? Sweet! So either way I am IN!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

just one more variation on the same tired song and dance.

we have more than enough sermon threads, thanks. there is nothing new in what you are telling us. those of us who would buy it, have bought it. those of us who havent, arent going to be hoodwinked by whatever temporal hypothesis you are spinning. its a cheap cover for an obsolete service.

ciao.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well....that was funny....I posted the exact same analogy.....seems this is about the extent of the argument.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Not sure, maybe you should ask a Christian, I personally can never tell with the trinity who the Sheppard is.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But there is a snag. Those that chose Him love Him. Those that don't chose Him hate . No one will come to God out of fear all who come to Him love Him but those that don't love Him hate Him and then chose destruction. God choses who will love Him and has written it all into history already. Those who are chosen love Him and understamd history. But those who don't hate Him. There is absolutely no middle ground.

It is true that God chose who would be saved and who not. In that regard you can hate Him but in that case you know which side of the fence you're on.

If you want to turn your hate into love then tell God you love Him and thank Him for sending Jesus to save our miserable lives.

I can tell you heaven will be beautiful and ot Just because you will. Meet Jesus in peron but because you will be given free will which is better that the illusion of free will we have now.

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

So what about the notion of freewill if indeed everything is preordained? Seems rather redundant IMHO.

I think that falls under the category of "redemption"

in other words, never having to take personal responsibility if you just say...."oops sorry"

I wonder if it's a sin to pretend to know the "mind" of GOD?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join