It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control Group Sets up Fake Store, Shames First-Time Buyers. Anti-2nd crowd in a tizzy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

What country doesn't depend on guns ultimately for its safety? Even the most technologically repressed countries have militaries with guns.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Nevermind.

This is why I cant internet.
edit on 18-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The whole thing was probably faked (including the "1st Timers").

Think about the tags they had on those guns. It would make them collector's pieces. LOL

Ain't nobody from New York gonna walk off the street into a shop like that (IMVHO). Nothing to get excited about at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think the control freaks are the ones who decide that you can't have a nativity scene anywhere because it offends them or if you have it somewhere they have to see it then if you can't likewise express every single religious viewpoint point including Satanism and an atheistic mean-spirited attack on all beliefs and believers as stupid, then you can't have it. Not the mixing of government and religion as one.

Yes that's what I meant, thanks for explaining it further since it seems to have confused people. Control freaks butting into our freedoms and taking them away bit by bit, whether it freedom of religion, speech or our RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!

I am not calling people that disagree with me un-american, disagreeing is very American obviously. But if I were to try to take that right away from them, or say to them, 'SHAME ON YOUR for disagreeing with me'.... well that is what 'these' F$%^#@rs are doing. And I strong stand by saying that anti-right-to-bear-arms is Anti-American. If you don't understand why, well then you must not understand America and there's nothing left to say but.... DON'T TREAD ON ME! ; D

Oh and found this... I'm loving Benjamin Franklin more and more by the day, he doesn't get enough props

Franklin suggested that the rattlesnake was a good symbol for the American spirit:

"I recollected that her eye excelled in brightness, that of any other animal, and that she has no eye-lids—She may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance.

She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage.

As if anxious to prevent all pretensions of quarreling with her, the weapons with which nature has furnished her, she conceals in the roof of her mouth, so that, to those who are unacquainted with her, she appears to be a most defenseless animal; and even when those weapons are shown and extended for her defense, they appear weak and contemptible; but their wounds however small, are decisive and fatal:

Conscious of this, she never wounds till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of stepping on her.

Was I wrong, Sir, in thinking this a strong picture of the temper and conduct of America?"

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Gun Control to stop crime is a pretty stupid idea, as It only affects law abiding citizens in the first place.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

What state is this? These people are morons.

Here's a thought, use COMMON SENSE when it comes to handling and/or owning a gun!

Know what I am doing this weekend? Me and the hubs are going to look at purchasing new his-n-hers Glocks. Practicing my 2nd Amendment rights, while I still have can.

edit on 19-3-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
What about all the guns and weapons all the cops used in their beatings and killings? Come on now you gotta be fair. Where is that MP5 Sub-machine gun the Detroit Swat used in that no knock raid that killed 7 year old Aiyana Stanley-Jones while she slept on the couch?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Yeah, because the 110lb person is such a wuss for not wanting to go toe to to with the 220lb person.

Honestly. Is that all you have?? The whole "real men fight with their fists" BS?

Come back when you have restocked your typical Anti-2nd retorts.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

I don't fight but if I have to, I am prepared. I hate the loudmouth gun owners who talk sh*t but use their gun to back up anything they say. Own your guns but stay in your country because you will get your butt kicked if you step out of it and talk smack.

So, the US citizen owning firearms should stay in their own country?? But a loudmouth Anti-2nd foreigner is good to go to stand on their glass based soap box, bemoaning BS.

Figures.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If you are a 110lb wuss, pay a little more attention to your environment and you wont need to be pulling a gun on a 220lb behemoth who wants to snap your scrawny frame in half.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

New York...the haven for all things backwards and moronic.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

SO, the ability to predict the future is more along the lines of your self defense technique.

And when your magic 8-ball is broken, then what do you do?

Honestly...all you have is your statements of avoiding certain things and people, and.......................well that is about it.

Oh, and calling people pussies because they don't want to run the risk of going toe to toe with someone that could have the capability to kill them.

Here is my take on you...You have never been in a real fight. You know, fight outside of a ring or controlled environment. You are living your life, thinking that since there are rules, all will comply with said rules, like no biting or hitting below the belt.

Please, I beg what ever God or form you believe in, to please please please stay in your home country. You sound very tough being there and I am sure that others think of you as such.

edit on 19-3-2015 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Here is my take on you...You have never been in a real fight. You know, fight outside of a ring or controlled environment.

I was an angry young man who got into lots of fights, did some jail, had some more fights, got out, had some more fights, got jailed again and decided I'd avoid letting my violent side out in future. Alas, that weren't to be, and I've had to make a point to a few young wannabes since then. Not so much these days since I defended myself against one of their respected members less than half my age.

Hey, sucks to be a wimp, but don't try taking it out on me.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
If you are a 110lb wuss, pay a little more attention to your environment and you wont need to be pulling a gun on a 220lb behemoth who wants to snap your scrawny frame in half.

And if that person breaks into your home?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Here is my take on you...You have never been in a real fight. You know, fight outside of a ring or controlled environment.

I was an angry young man who got into lots of fights, did some jail, had some more fights, got out, had some more fights, got jailed again and decided I'd avoid letting my violent side out in future. Alas, that weren't to be, and I've had to make a point to a few young wannabes since then. Not so much these days since I defended myself against one of their respected members less than half my age.

Hey, sucks to be a wimp, but don't try taking it out on me.

Ah, so since you are a violent person who could not control his baser urges and still gets into fights you think the rest of us lack self control and are violent by nature. This is known as "projection" and is very common amongst those who demand laws to restrict the actions of others.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So women and old people do not have a right to defend themselves and it's their fault because they are, as a knuckle dragging neanderthal 'roid head would say, "wusses?"

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Most people are capable of extreme violence under the right circumstances. I've just admitted I had anger management problems when I was younger. That doesn't mean I am still looking to be violent any time I can now. I just don't shy away from it if it is pushed in my face.

edit on 19-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Most people are capable of extreme violence under the right circumstances. I've just admitted I had anger management problems when I was younger. That doesn't mean I am still looking to be violent any time I can now. I just don't shy away from it if it is pushed in my face.

Right, you still have to "teach that bloke a lesson" if he disrespects you. LOL.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No, only if he swings a punch in my direction. Then, all bets are on as to who will come out on top. I always like my chances because the type of people who'd try to pick on me are the type of people who seriously underestimate my capabilities.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This is why we need sword controll....

ooops... wrong era.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join