It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The damn ads are taking over!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I hate to be complaining but these damn ads are taking over this site. I love this site and have been on here for a while, before I became a member. I HATE the NLBS vids on the sides of the screens, now this damn semi pop up ad is on here and its ANNOYING AF!!!!!! Enough with all this extra crap!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I hate it when people complain about things that they totally have control over.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

We all dont get them...I dont for sure....and dont roll your mouse into each side and they dont open....and I still get no ads...its you. And can be fixed

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yep , if I have to see that guy spray his armpit one more time I swear I will.....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They can be bothersome especially the one about earning £437 a day, which is basically a scam site.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Anyone ever get the one with the elderly lady peeling the skin off her face?

LOL!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Amen. I have one that keeps coming in on the right every other time I go to the live view. As soon as it goes away, another comes in at the bottom right. I have to keep the sound off unless I need to hear something so the damn adds don't scare the crap out of me. I tried to adjust my view to eliminate the side adds, but the pop in ones still show up.

(post by IpoopThere4IAM removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by FeistyFemme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yesss thats it! My personal computer I don't have any issues, but when I'm at work....OMG, what a pain in the ass

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

We all dont get them...I dont for sure....and dont roll your mouse into each side and they dont open....and I still get no ads...its you. And can be fixed

I do...and I don't have to roll my mouse over them to make them open...They just appear from the right and start up of their own accord. They can be closed down but sometimes it takes a while waiting for the little cross in the corner to appear.

I seem to spend a stupid amount of my time waiting for that stupid cross to stupid appear so I can get rid of the stupid annoying ad.

Anyway, how come you don't get them?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I never get any adverts... Ever??

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

It's a real pain when browsing on here at work, but it is what it is...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

They probably are using something that is against the sites terms and conditions

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

I hate that you even bothered to respond with ignorance...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please place any ad complaints to existing thread.

Worst Ads Ever! (SkepticOverlord's Ad Hitlist)

Closed.

top topics

join