It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Fraud in Israel Elections?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Massive Fraud In Israeli Elections?

yeah, massive fraud in ALL elections how bout. voting to me is like santa claus, it was nice to believe in as a kid. that your vote mattered and that if enough people wanted to they could sway elections one way or the other. but, the governments of the world are so filthy and corrupt it's ridiculous. there is no end "they" won't go to for power.

hanging chads, diebold voting machines, the US Supreme Court stopping the recount. it's disgusting here and i'm sure it's no different over in Israel.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

When looking at a situation like this. I always ask myself. What's at stake? Do they have motive? Do they have means?

Clearly, the right wing in Israel have a clear vision for Israel and the rest of the world. Like the Blues Brothers, they are on a mission from God. Or they are Gods. Somewhere in that mentally deranged zone.

With all that motive and opportunity piled up, you basically have a load of dry kindling and sparks flying.

You must then answer the question: What could or would stop them? I can't really think of anything except honor, integrity, faith, empathy, vote counters, strong checks and balances, unbreakable data integrity, massive redundancy. Nope.

Run through this with the US. Different answer? I think not.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Surprisingly when polls show that Obama was going to have trouble winning, no one thought maybe he had massive fraud on his side ...

Maybe the polls don't know what they're talking about all the time. Maybe the polls are sometimes used as tools to sway public opinion and attempt to enforce a desired outcome.

If you watch Fux News, you are sure to get the right answers. Hurry back to the TV.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Since nobody threw this out there I might as well.

Maybe the progressive liberal media of the world was so desperate to hate on Israel that they made up all these polls to try and sway the vote? Then act like voter fraud when the real votes get tallied and the people vote not to take a nuke up the rear?

Just thinking in a different direction then all the sheep, as weird as my conclusion looks.

In other news, the Obama presidency was given the Transparency award...

Bizarro world..

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Right. You live in a Republic not a Democracy.

No, I live in a sovereignty.

I'm from the U.K.

Actually, if you live in the UK, you live under a Constitutional Monarchy.

It doesn't feel like it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Surprisingly when polls show that Obama was going to have trouble winning, no one thought maybe he had massive fraud on his side ...

Maybe the polls don't know what they're talking about all the time. Maybe the polls are sometimes used as tools to sway public opinion and attempt to enforce a desired outcome.

If you watch Fux News, you are sure to get the right answers. Hurry back to the TV.

I find it highly ironic that so many threads crop up here with people angrily denouncing our intervention in the affairs of the ME.

We should get out. We should let them manage themselves. What business is it of ours?

Over and over I see those threads.

So, why does this thread even exist, and why do so many care about who won the election in some Middle Eastern country? I mean, it's not as if we meddled in it ... oh wait, Obama did, and the results were not the ones he wanted. So maybe that (and the rampant anti-Semitism this board is famous for) is why so many of you are so sure Netanyahu had to have stolen this?

Maybe it's just that Israelis don't like American interventionalism?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This sounds a lot like every US election when people try to oust the establishment candidates. The same morons keep getting elected. I was blaming the voters, but maybe it has been rigged all along.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Delete this thread. Pure useless speculation.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is true of the entire Western world if voting could change anything we wouldn't be allowed to do it

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

I vote to delete your post instead.
Pure trolling.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

If you looked at the electoral college, rather than national opinion polls, polls show that Mitt Romney never, ever stood a chance. Obama was ALWAYS more than 100 electoral college votes ahead.

I have no idea why the networks insist on showing the national poll numbers in US Presidential races, it's not a national vote, so national polling numbers are a ridiculous idea.

The media tried to show that the race was much closer than it was to keep people interested. If everyone knew that Mitt Romney never even came close, the election would be met with a collective yawn.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

Most people who question why things are the way they are start with pure speculation. It's never useless.

If speculation were useless, humans would still be living in caves.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

"Democracy" in action. Its easier to rule people when youve convinced them that they are choosing.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Israel elections are rigged just like the US elections.

Iran isn't going to nuke Israel. That would be suicide on Iran part. The only reason they would even want a nuke is to keep from being invaded by the US, like we seen happen to Iraq.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
During the closing days of the Israeli election campaign, all polls were pointing to Netanyahu coming in second, or at the very best, only being able to form a coalition Government.

All exit polls said the same thing. Every news network in the world was reporting that the election was "too close to call" on election night, most were reporting Netanyahu hadn't won enough seats to form a Government, that he'd have to figure out a coalition.

VERY early in the evening, Netanyahu confidently went on TV to declare victory. The main opposition party refused to concede defeat. This was at a time when every news network was still saying "too close to call".

When the late night numbers came in, they miraculously showed a "very surprising clear vote for Netanyahu" giving him a full mandate to carry on as Prime Minister into a 4th term. Many news networks reported that the numbers were quite shocking given the polls.

Now, I don't know about you, but this stinks of vote rigging, or number counting fraud. I can't believe that in this day and age, ALL the exit polls in every district in the country were wrong? Why would people lie in an exit poll as to how they voted?

I have no proof other than an extremely suspicious chain of events, but that chain of events is extremely concerning.

If it has been rigged its totally for our best interests.......(end sarcasm)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

This reminds me of what one prominent repulican said not long ago.

"It doen't really matter how many votes are cast, we are still the ones who will count the votes."

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Agreed. This election does look extremely suspicious. The final pre-election polls predicted an outright win for the Zionist Union by 4 seats over Likud. Netanyahu had been losing ground at a rapidly accelerating rate. For instance, 35,000 people demonstrated at the Anti-Netanyahu rally at Rabin Square in Tel Aviv, where they heard a devastating critique of Netanyahu by Meir Dagan, the former head of Mossad and a certified national hero. Dagan was quoted in Yedioth Aronoth stating, "The person who has caused the greatest strategic damage to Israel on the Iranian issue is the prime minister." 200 members of Commanders for Israel's Security criticized Netanyahu relentlessly in the media. The crowd at the pro-Netanyahu rally was noticeably smaller and much more anemic than the anti-Netanyahu rally. Netanyahu's premature claim of a smashing victory was another example of his over-reaching, leading to a very clear and ominous suspicion articulated by babybunnies suggesting that this election appears to have been rigged after the polls were closed and while the votes were being tallied. The margin of the Likud victory by 6 seats over Zionist Union represents a swing of 10 seats over the last polls. This swing to Netanyahu was far beyond the margin of error, and it makes no sense given the pre-election polls that revealed a definite anti-Netanyahu trend - a phenomenon that would have grown stronger rather than weaker in the final hours before Netanyahu mysteriously snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. babybunnies' observations are all correct about the sequence of events on election day. Even though paper ballots were used - rigging elections is a very simple procedure (destroy ballots of your opponents and, or insert ballots marked for your candidate). Well-spotted, babybunnies.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The 'Palestinians' don't WANT peace...They have said and shown as much time and time again. They want Israel wiped off the face of the map.

There is no such thing as a middle east peace process where Israel AND Palestine both exist.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

How do you prevent Revolution???

The Illusion of choice....

Jaden

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

There is no WORLD peace process as long as Israel and ANYONE else exists.

Imagine how things would be if they got all of the land they claim belongs to them, why stop there ??

Their GOD claims they will inherit the EARTH, this is just as scary as Muslims, even MORE SO because they have gotten so many convinced they would never do this, only GOD will deliver it to them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join