It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dream nonsense!

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Every day, every week, every month, every year!
"The end is coming! I sawr it in a dream I tells ya! I predicted one thing one time, even though my prediction had nothing to do with anything that actually happened!".

You read/obsess over 'the end' every DAY of your life, so yes, it comes out in your dreams.

Your dreams are not special. YOU are not special. You need to stop this delusion.
You know who you are.

Please.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You want a hug??

Lighten up Francis... You get to rant about almost anything you want, and others get to post about their dreams. Win/win.

If their dreams don't come true, you have even more of a reason to smile.

edit on 3/18/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I had a dream that you were in a state of a delusional Rant...😅😅a reply to: Jefferton

edit on 18-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Nevermind...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

That's the spirit!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Your dreams most of the time are influenced by what you see no one of this generation is that in tune to predict "The End" get over it when it happens you deal with it... i think that prediction thread needs to be closely monitored a lot of the people posting there skipped a dose of Adderall. .. reply to: Jefferton

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Indeed. What people fear the most, often haunts them in their dreams. Mostly its their own insecurity thats being projected.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
people so preoccupied about when life will end spend no time actually enjoying it.
i say let them carry on with it, while we party on.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I had a dream that, sadly, came true and it was possibly the worst kind of predicative dream a person can have.

I dreamed I was getting ready for work and then I woke up and had to do that s*** all over again.

edit on 18-3-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I had this dream in which I was desperate for a wee. No matter where I went the toilets were locked!

I eventually found a crowded room and wee'd in the corner, such relief!

I woke up weeing on my bed/self.

What does this mean? Does it mean my inner self is desperate to get out and my fear of public judgment is supressing it? And that I am worried that when my real self does come out it will be quietly in a busy corner and be messy yet unnoticed?

No... It means I went to bed without going for a pee first and my brain was saying "Wake up you lazy fool we need to pee!" Oops, too late.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
people so preoccupied about when life will end spend no time actually enjoying it.
i say let them carry on with it, while we party on.

Very true, but sometimes a good (verbal) smack in the head seems almost my duty.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I understand your sentiment, but at the same time I must admit that I have dreamed of things to have them happen the next day or shortly after. Never has it been anything "substantial" but I do believe the dream world is connected with the unexplained/paranormal and other fields of study.

Part of me wishes I could control the dream world to look for future lotto numbers!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That was good for a laugh, thanks for that..especially the part where you tell people their not special, priceless!

You know the things you say about others are more a reflection of yourself than anything else.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's always bugged me that Dreams & Predictions is on the main conspiracy side.

Though, I spend most of my time in Off Topic & am glad I don't have to deal with them over here.

Catch 22.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Ha, ha!! You made me laugh out loud! I was a persistent bed wetter until about 11 years of age. And that's exactly how it happens. You dream you're peeing and then slowly wake up shivering cold in a pool of smelly pee.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Jefferton, i hear you but trust me they will keep posting. Some people simply think they are *special.* Probably their lives are not that great and they cling to this bit to make them feel better. Human ego is all it is. Stay on here long enough and you will just learn to ignore the more aggressive egos. They usually go away after awhile.

V

new topics

top topics

join