It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with a dream and possible interpretation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I remember it was almost like total recall technology wise but the main thing that stands out is the smell. I could breath so well and the air I was breathing made me laugh and marvel in awe it felt amazing like it was some kind of super oxygen, so fresh and clean. I remember marveling at this building that was a giant circle with waterfalls and mist and I could not stop reacting to the way the air felt when breathing. Almost as if I traveled to some super tech planet or something. Anyone have a similar dream? The architecture of the place was also just mind blowing. Anyway I just wanted to post this before I forget the details although it was pretty vivid.

ID

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You may have farted with the sheets pulled over your head.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

It seems to me...you got a look at Heaven for a short time.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

It seems to me...you got a look at Heaven for a short time.

It didn't seem like Heaven to me, but a much better place than here, but I sure as heck was happy and could not stop glaring in awe and the feeling was great. I was not astral projecting I do not think but it was very vivid. I wish I could go back there so maybe it was a heaven type place.

ID

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Thanks that was very enlightening and a totally great attempt on answering my question. When I look at people like you I realize we as a society are totally screwed.

ID

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

to OP cool can you astral travel ?
welcome back to earth

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing

originally posted by: skunkape23

ID

there is general overwhelming consensus among sensible individuals that a linear progression towards the farted hypothesis has been well established to be technically feasible...

you must guard against the acquisition of an unwarranted methane discharge, whether sought or unsought, or fail to comprehend its implications when its employed in order too sustain said paradigm......

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

don't be upset

I honestly do want to find out if u think u astral traveled it is very beautiful dream

but I couldnt help myself to giggle when I read some opinions.

makes your threat funny and whitty yet esoteric and meaningful

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have had many 'Epic' dreams. If I could be bothered and write them down, you would be amazed how deep and perfect these dreams are. They are ready to write books, with a start, a plot and an 'very surprising end'. The one that is my favourite is set in a near future.

In another I am in a place that is very real and I can remember all the people's faces and very small details.
Another one was about the end of the world, with darkness and water [this was back in the 80's...].

Alas, they are only dreams. They usually have components of something I read or saw the day before. I love dreams and it is therefore I have a book that explains what dreams 'could' mean.
As important as dreams seem to you, they are YOUR thoughts and most people are really not interested in what your brain comes up at night.
Get a dream book, you can look up what your dreams may mean, then you'll know.

Or go on the internets: www.dreammoods.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I will come up with a way to get money so i can invest into research to find the invention of technology that would records your dream so u can watch it real life and show others

I love my visuals but sometimes I dream of this amazing out of the this world songs that I can not replicate
because I have zero musical talent

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have had dreams too where I was apparently on a spaceship or some other planet. The architecture appeared like metallic buildings but painted like car paint, all shiny. Glass windows were oval or spherical with different colors. In a few dreams I also heard music which appeared mostly like ambient techno but not a song I've ever heard.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing
I remember it was almost like total recall technology wise but the main thing that stands out is the smell. I could breath so well and the air I was breathing made me laugh and marvel in awe it felt amazing like it was some kind of super oxygen, so fresh and clean. I remember marveling at this building that was a giant circle with waterfalls and mist and I could not stop reacting to the way the air felt when breathing. Almost as if I traveled to some super tech planet or something. Anyone have a similar dream? The architecture of the place was also just mind blowing. Anyway I just wanted to post this before I forget the details although it was pretty vivid.

ID

High tech, beautiful waterfalls, and super oxygen? I think you were dreaming of Las Vegas. Some of the complex infrastructure there gives off a definite space colony vibe.

top topics

join