It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Historical cover up!) Earths 1st Nuclear War Will Be Her 2nd.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I believe a lot has been discussed years ago about the possibility of ancient nuclear wars in older threads.
example
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What I'm wondering is if there is any new evidence.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I love this humor site. It's awesome. Keep them coming ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Awesome. Thanks for clearing that up for me. So no nuclear explosions happened before 1945.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The ancients were capable of incredible things but I don't think splitting the Atom was one of those achievements.

It took decades of research and scientific discovery to get to a point where nuclear weapons were even viable, so why isn't the process of making a nuclear weapon ever described in ancient texts? Where are the works of the ancient Curies, Einsteins and Oppenheimers? If the Bible can describe the dimensions of Noahs ark then surely the process of uranuim bombardment would've be described as well.

The Bible supports it...

The link and the quotes from the old testament provides no evidence for a nuclear blast. None. Linking a pharaohs dreams to nuclear annihilation is the biggest grasping of straws I have read in a long time.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut
The post is fascinating, but I'm not sure I buy either the story nor the debunking about nuclear explosions.
First of all we are assuming this alleged nuclear explosion must have been a fissile one, which is kind of old-tech even nowadays and very inefficient. I would like to think that if a civilization was able to detonate such devices and probably (most probably in such a case) coming from another planet would have a much better tech like fusion, maybe even triggered by plutonium or uranium, but vastly more efficient than what we already know, at least publicly.

I am pretty sure none of us would dare to claim we know what is the level of nuclear tech actually available to the highest military research, it would be arrogance and ignorance at the nth power. So I would be very surprised to see a lot of nuclear falloff from these kind of devices, rather than something like tritium which has a half-life of a decade. Consider that the hbombs we were able to detonate on this planet were still extremely inefficient and needed a good amount of fissile material to trigger the fusion process, and that was the reason for the redioactive falloff.

I don't have a big problem with using ancient texts to investigate a possible atomic device, I am not religious and I think that we attribute too much creativity to ancient people, so they MAY have witnessed something of much higher tech that they wouldn't distinguish from magic. Instead I have a harder time to believe in the timelines and the attribution to kings/emperors/whatever political power of the time, and at the same time I'm a bit skeptic of the precision of dating since I am pretty sure we "average" too much here and there from laboratory data to real life variables that can alter radiation or initial distribution of isotopes.
However between dating from a scientific source and dating from ancient text I have not many doubts that the texts have many more reasons to be manipulated or just plainly wrong.

Thus I don't discount the possibility of this event and in fact I think scientifically is more an issue of falsifiability rather than proof of the contrary, but in the end, nobody knows for sure and I'll just consider the story a fascinating read without taking a hard stance.

continued...

That's not the only reason for the radioactive fallout. Only by converting 100% of the device, not just the nuclear materials but the detonator wires, casing, guidance package, etc.) could you avoid ending up with exotic isotopes as a result of its detonation. The intense neutron bombardment undergone by everything in the immediate vicinity would leave even the vaporized remains of the casing rather radioactive, and possibly fuse some of the non-explosive elements of the device into unstable isotopes.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dismanrc

Some magical weapon that leaves ZERO evidence of its use? I find that highly unlikely.

Not Zero evidence, just evidence we don't know how to detect right now.

And if you look at the pictures from India there is evidence. The glass I have seen look very similar to what I have seen from White Sands. Massive heat was very evident.

While the absence of evidence is not necessarily the evidence of absence, it is irrefutable fact that we have the technology, currently, to detect every naturally occurring element on the planet, as well as those we have created via nuclear technology (the trans-Uranium elements, and a few others). The claim in the OP was that there was evidence of a Nuclear war in these locations in prehistoric times. There is simply no evidence for this having occurred. Yes, radioactive elements and isotopes do have half-lives and will eventually decay. But they decay into other stable elements, and this process and those decay products are well known and well understood.
There would still be ways to determine if a nuclear explosion had occurred in these places. And there is still no evidence that it ever happened. There would be significantly higher amounts of either the fallout isotopes or their decay products found in the soil strata. There isn't. Ergo, it simply never happened.
As to matter-antimatter weapons, quantum weapons, wormholes or any of the other ideas discussed, I have no idea. Since every single one of them is just conjecture, at best, there's really no way to argue for or against them.
But the premise of this thread is specifically the detonation of NUCLEAR WEAPONS over 5 or 6 thousand years ago in two specific areas, and it's simply not possible that it occurred. To say that there is proof in the form of evidence we just can't detect is as bad as clinging to the 'lunar smokestack' conspiracy theory. Circular argument does nothing to further our understanding of science or history. And claiming that the complete lack of evidence proves the conspiracy does nothing for your own credibility. A homeopathic amount of evidence for anything usually disproves that thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Guess your headline got attention.

Congrates ! LOL !!!

HISTORICAL COVER UP! EARTHS 1ST NUCLEAR WAR WILL BE HER 2ND

www.disclose.tv... ebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
edit on 20-3-2015 by oldworldbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This and MANY, MANY other thread's are very pertinent to this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nature builds its own reactors. You dont need advanced civilization for that...

Natural nuclear fission reactor

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What am i missing here?
Why so many stars? This has already come and gone on ATS.... the fact that this makes the front page is sad.
ATS is not what it used to be!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

Cheers my friend.. thanks for pointing that out i forget about what people do with information

I am old and gray
and possibly a little gullible

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Considering the age and engineering complexity of the pyramid(s), and considering findings such as the antikythera mechanism, I certainly would not rule-out the possibility that nuclear (or even more advanced) technology was previously harnessed and utilized in our ancient and mysterious past.

Along those lines I want to throw out the possibility that the Sphinx was part of a pre-Egyptian theme park resort that was extremely well built!

Just to clarify, this was a crazy thought that entered my mind when you posted the above comment. No ill-will intended.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is all speculation. If someone went to these locations and took samples for plutonium radiation, and publish the results by a third party, then I'd say there MAY be a correlation. But this is all here-say. Please speak with data.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

But nature cannot make her own plutonium reactor. That's why I'd like to see if there's plutonium decay in those area's by a reputable lab.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

There are anomaly's with the pyramid's and the sphinx, there geo-stellar positioning alignment for example though if the earth rotation and axis were somehow disrupted like the biblical account of the sun stopping in the sky during a battle then maybe that would account for such biblehub.com...

This may be a reference to some sort of celestial phenomena and it is possible something perturbed the rotation of the earth and nocked it's axis slightly though evidence of such a gravitational interaction has not been proven, still it is intriguing as there may be similar accounts from around the world at least in legend.

Such could account for this apparent misalignment between these ancient monument's and the belt of Orion, remember that Orion was sacred to the ancient Egyptians with the three stars being there heaven the DUAT and the sword representing the ladder by which Osiris ascended to hit place among the god's, the Egyptians believe that the Nile was a mirror of the milky way they called the celestial river and that may also have inspired the Greek Styx possibly through cultural transference of idea's so such a mal alignment would not have been acceptable to them, remember also when built it is probable that the top capstone was polished gold or crystal that would shine brighter than the white limestone casing slab's and as the first rays of the sun and the last rays' rose over the horizon they would have shone like the three stars of Orion, indeed this was one of the sticking points in trying to prove they had been either built or lain out 12.500 years ago when at the one point in the year the three stars would have lined up perfectly with the three apex points of the pyramids appearing to sit on top of them and the sphinx that may have had a lion face originally would have faced the constellation of Leo at the same time but if the earth's axis has been disturbed then that misalignment may suggest a much more recent date in line with orthodox archaeology.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ArcAngel

That is a fair point but Plutonium can in theory at least occur in natural Uranium reactors through radioactive enrichment, however no work that I know of has been done to correlate radio active isotopes with known natural reactors except at the source and the Oklo site is very strange given that it is supposed to be a natural reactor with extremely even spacing between the even sized deposits of uranium that have long broken down, what if someone simply buried or pumped some form of rock like we would with concrete into one then left it for a couple of billion or several hundred million years, could we then determine weather the site had been natural or artificial.
Your point is a good one.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ok. So why Is EveryThing Removed? I see 5 Post Boxes With, "excessive c/p removed." In them.
Was this some for real info that TPTB don't want us to see?

Or What? Let Me know if Ya get a Chance. Thanx, Syx.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Ok. So why Is EveryThing Removed? I see 5 Post Boxes With, "excessive c/p removed." In them.

Read the mod notes in the first post, all is explained.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Ok, I'll check it out. Thanx Bruce.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Just from the titles of the pages the Mod's dropped in, I can see what happened here. But Thanx again. I must've looked right past that earlier. LOL!! Later, Syx.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join