It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM WHAT I AM; Jesus And Reality-Manifestation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

She is the subconscious. The womb of creation. She always remains silent cooking up dishes according to our emotional intensity combined with personal conditioned and unconditioned belief system and is often ignored despite the fact she is the eternal watcher and weaver of synchronicity.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
You cannot know being because you are being!

That is true as well. Sort of an absolute subject. Which jives well with the Hindu term atman, which is Brahman.

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: ancientthunder

She is the subconscious. The womb of creation. She always remains silent cooking up dishes according to our emotional intensity combined with personal conditioned and unconditioned belief system and is often ignored despite the fact she is the eternal watcher and weaver of synchronicity.

I like this post!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Eheyeh Asher eheyeh' is the actual Hebrew original. Asher could be translated either way, who/what/that, any English word like that is Asher in Hebrew...'what' is the more natural English phrasing, I think. You act as though the bible were written in English.

The etymology of the word Jehovah will provide more understanding to the abstraction of thought regarding Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, which btw, both Jehovah and I Am that I Am are simply sign post to be followed instead of climbed.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join