It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mass bird death incident. I blame UFOs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Three years ago, we had a story where 5,000 birds all died at once in Arkansas. The usual "rational" explanations -- you know, the explanations that are given because no one dares think that anything else could be going on -- came out and included fireworks (lol) and a thunderstorm. The birds were examined and found to have died due to blunt force trauma. They hit something in mid-air, we just don't know what, but I have my suspicions.

Now, we have another few thousand geese falling to the ground at one time. www.reuters.com...

This time, the government tells us they died of avian cholera. That is laughable and the government knows this and I'm calling BS on this for one very good reason. They just hope most or all of us accept that line of garbage and stop asking questions. In 2012, commenting on the bird deaths in Arkansas, an expert said "It's important to understand that a sick bird can't fly," Karen Rowe, an ornithologist with the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission told Time.com. "So whatever happened to these birds happened very quickly. Something must have caused these birds to flush out of the trees at night, where they're normally just roosting and staying in the treetops ... and then something got them out of the air and caused their death and then they fell to earth." www.livescience.com...

So, now we know that the geese were not sick because if they were they would not be able to fly. My belief, as I stated in 2012, is that there may be cloaked UFOs involved and the birds flew directly into them. It's interesting to note that the geese were immediately incinerated, supposedly because of the disease. But since we know sick birds don't fly, I'd like to know what has been hidden, again, from us.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

join