It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angels and 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
we all know who the fallen angels. The angels who rebelled against God. So 1/3 of the angels rebel against God and there is a war of the heavens against the remaining 2/3rds. We also know how significant the number 666 for it is Satan's mark. Does no one find it a little peculiar that the 2/3 of angels the ones that didn't rebel represent the exact percentage 66.6? This cannot be a coincidence. Does anyone have a theory I've heard a couple want to know what someone more experienced in this matter would have to say.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
666 is the number of a man, specifically Apollyon, not Satan. Solomon's kingdom also pulled in 666 talents of gold at its economic peek. With that in mind, I would say that 666 has more to do with corrupt leadership.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
An interesting observation. While 2/3 would be 66.6%, that was the supposed number of "good" angels so it would beg the question of why that would be the number of the beast. Wouldn't 33.3 (0r 333) be more appropriate in that scenario? Also consider other texts calculate the number of the beast as 616. Wikipedia has a brief introduction to the calculation of the number in various texts:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you divide a strings resonant frequency at 2/3'rds of its length you get an interval of a 5th.
The common power chord.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Why would the angels who sided with God then be marked as man when they are still in heaven and not on earth?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

2/3rds is 6.66666666666_%, its a bit of a stretch to sat that the elect angels are marked with 666. Plus, Solomon had 666 talents of gold, not 66.67%. The same goes for the mark of the beast. Angelic numbers usually run in multiples of 12, not 6.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

So because the 6 repeats forever it's a stretch they definitely knew what they were doing when they wrote it 6 itself is the number of beast no matter how many it repeats

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Six is the number of man, not animals. The Beast of revelation is a man who tries to become god. That is the self righteousness of man, 666.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: truthster013

No. As I remember it (most) 2/3 of the Angels rebelled against God. So this is interesting. And 2 divided by 3 equals .66666 or 66.6666% ect. Maybe this is where the number in the Bible comes from.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: truthster013

No. As I remember it (most) 2/3 of the Angels rebelled against God. So this is interesting. And 2 divided by 3 equals .66666 or 66.6666% ect. Maybe this is where the number in the Bible comes from.

The verse generally considered to refer to the angels that fell is Rev. 12:4 which is translated as “And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven, and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.” This is the only reference I know of to a number of those who supposedly rebelled. I am not aware of one that says near 2/3rds. One might argue that the "stars of heaven" here is not a reference to fallen angels but that is the common belief of most Christian denominations.
edit on 18-3-2015 by truthster013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No because the number of the anti-Christ isn't 66.6 it's 666.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
6 is simple the number of man.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Why do you think that it can't be a coincidence?

Revelation 13:18 is where the "number of the Beast" originates, and it reads as follows:

Wisdom is needed here. Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.

More translations

You'll notice that the "number of the Beast" refers to a single individual, a lone man. This alone means that the remaining two-thirds of the Heavenly Host couldn't possibly be the "number of the Beast" as they are many, and it is singular.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
we all know who the fallen angels.

All I know is that the devil told you a lie and you believe it.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's indeed a sweet coincidence. Or maybe it is on purpose, there was just a certain circle of people having accss to this kind of knowledge till the invention of schools, after renessaince, i'd guess. So it was a hidden teaser for the educated few. the loyal 2/3 are the ones bearing the number of the beast? So if you'd want to make an interpretation out of it, a hint at the modern times, now and from here on, i'd say:
Blindly following orders out of fear, hate and a false sense of honour is were the line is drawn. How do I come to that?
It is the tiime of the deceiver, the beast=satan=the father of all lies, so if you find a message about him, you have to assume, it is not what it seems to be. Not the ones following god will be saved, but the satanists. What is the core teaching of satanism? Indiviualism, taking responsibility and making independent decissions.
It's pretty beautiful, right? If you think about it?
You may stone me now, or nail me to a pretty cross, if you have one.

top topics

join