It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathetic excuses for human beings !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I want to say people are worse today but this is how humans are, we are completely demented as a species and when we live in luxury we turn to acts of absolute depravity to amuse ourselves. Think back 2000 years and people would crowd the Colosseum to see people get fed to lions.

We may be higher tech these days but in the end we are the same flawed species.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
First of all
for the rant and
for the crowd, who wanted entertainment while someone was trying to kill himself.
Now, I want all of the people punished, but will it happen? Most probably...No.
Why? Because thats the kind of world we live in. There is nothing good bad in the world let me tell you, just choices and consequences, though i think consequences are a bit low because if you want to succeed, you must cheat, lie, you must become greedy and world is running by these kind of people.
Can we change it?...No, Because we are too afraid, afraid to die, to suffer, to lose this and that...
So, what can we do? Nothing...Just live the life to fullest, thats all.
I'm afraid the world will remain same, till some kind of apocalypse happens.
Alien Invasion is my personal favourite, because lets face it, Human kind as a species has failed. Time for a new experiment.
Granted there are good people, but those good people are doing good things expecting heaven or some kind of eternal reward in return and they are same as greedy people to me. No one is an exception, not even me.
I just hope if i survive the apocalypse somehow, i'll be in cryogenic sleep and wake up after 500-1000 years, in a new species...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

American culture is a modern culture of dead and sin

It means majority will opt for destruction even their own

I wrote majority so don't get all puffy

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

American culture is a modern culture of dead and sin

I'm British , this happened in England.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
my best friend killed himself by jumping off a parking garage about six months ago. i swear to god, if i were nearby, hearing this scum shout out to this person, i probably would have ended up in jail. i wouldnt be able to stand there and allow that to happen. i would literally lose it. i would break their phone and their nose. how dare they. i honestly hope to god that the police track down these people and punish them somehow for this, (i would personally love too track em down, but that makes me a vigilante and i currently dont feel like going to jail....currently....). it is so disgusting. it is so hurtful. its VERY upsetting to hear about people doing this. this is just too much, and you would think that someone would have been arrested right then and there for interfering with the issue. i was arrested for telling my friend to plead not guilty (i swear on my children this is all i did) for "interfering with an investigation", these jerks shout to this guy to jump, he does it, and they go home?! disgusting. so utterly sickening that i dont have words to describe it. maybe it hits me harder because of my friend mick, but still, even without his death, this is still wrong in every single conceivable way.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
People said the same things about teenagers of my generation in the 90s and the majority of us turned out OK. They blamed the music, the drugs, the way we spoke, how we dressed etc. Things actually haven't changed a whole lot except that now we mistakenly believe we're the voice of morality and the next generation are more feral and evil. Society has been engineered to create fearful, paranoid adults that can't relate to their own kids; your grandchildren will be just as frightening to your sons and daughters.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
yeah i couldnt believe my ears when i heard about these douche bags.
i hope they never sleep at night knowing they helped someone die.
edit on 21-3-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
People said the same things about teenagers of my generation in the 90s and the majority of us turned out OK.

LoL, you really believe that, don't you?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join