It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Netanyahu declares victory in tight race

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't disagree re, good sides and bad sides. The winner tends to label it after the fact.

Why do you have a problem with me picking a preference?

It certainly isn't a "film". It's REALITY. There will be winners and losers. Don't like my choice, or that I choose? Oh well....

I guess "picking a side" when one side cannot win, is well, BORING!!

Why is it even something you would think about when one side has such an amazing advantage.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Let me give you a slightly different perspective on it.

Militarily, no question. A slam-dunk for Israel. That's about it. Politically, not so. Europe is largely against them-there probably would never even have been a need for an 'Israel' if it wasn't for European anti-Semitism to begin with- now add in European addiction to mid-east oil, a massive Muslim immigration issue which helps force an anti-Israelis rhetoric, as well.

Six, maybe seven million Jews surrounded by well over one billion Muslims. Leading nations in that opposition have massive oil revenue money to pour into their pet-peeve, as well.

Now add in the world-wide media P.R. campaign and long term, it's the other way around. It's Israel who's survival is dire, irrespective of the Palestinian issue-as if Palestine really wanted a 'two-state solution' they would have never had as a non-negotiable point of 'The right to return' of all Palestinians to Israel...with full rights to vote and dictate Israeli policy via those votes- even if Israel has a military advantage, a combined attack would overwhelm Israel. The ONLY restraint from that occurring is Israel's nukes....

An amazing advantage? Not quite...

edit on 18-3-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Israel is an occupier of lands which do not belong to it.

Cool... What is Jordan then?

In September 1922, the Council of the League of Nations recognized Transjordan as a state under the British Mandate for Palestine and the Transjordan memorandum, and excluded the territories east of the Jordan River from the provisions of the mandate dealing with Jewish settlement.

Hint... Territories east of the Jordan River is Israel.... Gaza and West Bank are East of the Jordan river in the Jewish settlement....

Why is this so hard to understand?

If these areas are not a part of Israel then Jordan, Syria and Iraq are not countries either...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thomas Jefferson said; ‘The Government You Elect Is The Government You Deserve.’ I feel no pity for Isrealis.

edit on 21-3-2015 by Gianfar because: grammar

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join