It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Black Militants Call For Murder of Cops

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

see what science and government has done to people? They have knew since the 60's that people are the same race but have different ethnicities. I wonder if scientist came out and definitively said that race is a manmade creation and the government outlawed all these hate groups what would happen?

Would they accept it as truth?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Spooky4Me

You come off like one of those folks who seriously believes with all of their heart that white people are the true victims of racism in our society.

I'm not going to engage with you, because I could have a better back and forth with the kitchen table.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Sorry, I have a headache now after the huge eye roll I just did after reading your inane retort. Get a grip, if anyone has a leg up from birth in 2015 it's minorities.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That would be their last mistake. They should be arrested for inciting a riot if they can't make anything else stick. I hope they do jump. I'll be watching the television with popcorn while they all die a horrible death. If they come armed and shoot first, I will have no sympathy for the stupidity they started.

See what movies and video games do to the ignorant? The media induced frenzy of the weak mind. Let's get it over with because I'm tired of listening to you cry like little bitches.
edit on 19-3-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join