It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Black Militants Call For Murder of Cops

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Telos

Are we seeing the return of the Symbionese liberation army?

I don't know but I found very strange that Soros was the main financier of the organization.

Yes, ironic, an old rich white guy financing the Black Panthers in their endevour.

You do know the Black Panthers have called for killing all white people, including babies?
They are a wonderful group (puke)
www.examiner.com...

They also stood at polling stations and intimidated people, to get them to vote for Obama
www.washingtontimes.com...

It is my opinion that each of the people who say these awful things that are in the OP or march with people shouting these awful things, should be put on a special list given to the police.

The police should NOT respond to any calls from any of the Black Panthers over the next year,
from their cell or home phones, or come to their rescue.

They don't want police, then give them what they want -
no police for their homes, autos, or person.

Because they in effect demanded it.

edit on 7Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:58:27 -0500pm31703pmk172 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I think the panthers actually mean Kill whitey since the majority of police are white. but.. they know better than to say that because it would attract hate speech lawsuits.

Oh, you are so wrong.

They not only regularly say at their meetings and even in TV interviews, kill whitey, they call for the killing of all white babies.

And not one finger has been lifted to stop the Black Panthers from being as destructive and genocidal as they wish.

They are allowed to spew hatred, bigotry, prejudice, and evil with impunity.

The current administration has no desire to stop the call for the genocide of white people.

The current administration also has no desire to stop the Black Panthers from doing anything after they "helped" Obama at the polls by intimidating people with billy clubs in front of polling stations.

Just the way it is.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:25:34 -0500pm31703pmk172 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'd love to see these clowns get in a firefight with police who are trained. One swat team would own them. What is with the stupid white people in that video? Just a few years ago the panthers said they wanted to kill "crackers" and white babies, not just cops. I remember years ago another rally they had, and they all had shotguns! What are you going to do with that shotgun when the police are 100+ yards away from you with rifles. Morons.

ID
edit on 17-3-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Now, this is a real conundrum for me because I don't know what is worse - rogue thug cops that kill first and ask questions later or black fellas calling for the death of rogue thug cops that kill first and ask questions later .

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Now, this is a real conundrum for me because I don't know what is worse - rogue thug cops that kill first and ask questions later or black fellas calling for the death of rogue thug cops that kill first and ask questions later .

Just remember, as in earlier posts with links:

The black fellas, as you call them are also calling for the killing of all white people and all white babies.

Maybe that will help you make up your mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This group is as bad as the KKK. Now that they've all posed for their group photo, and there's enough video of their faces, I'm sure their names and where they live have already been identified. Marching and promoting to shoot police is just plain ignorance. Using violence against violence is a recipe for disaster. They're only going to make police become more paranoid and escalate the situation between the police and the black community.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

This group is as bad as the KKK. Now that they've all posed for their group photo, and there's enough video of their faces, I'm sure their names and where they live have already been identified. Marching and promoting to shoot police is just plain ignorance. Using violence against violence is a recipe for disaster. They're only going to make police become more paranoid and escalate the situation between the police and the black community.

You are correct.

The Black Panthers
are simply
the
KKK in black

They really don't want peace for Black people,
they want revenge
and are going about it
in the same way the KKK
did after slavery ended and they wanted revenge.

Evil,evil, evil, to the core
which only ends in more evil
and more injustice for everyone
and increases hatred
and increases racial based problems
and loses respect for the Black man in general,
just as the KKK did for the White man.

edit on 8Tue, 17 Mar 2015 20:25:46 -0500pm31703pmk172 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
All this hate being spewed looks an awful lot like some sort of religion......There is some serious anger built up in the world makes one wonder when it will all spew over with some serious fall out

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Need to point out the obvious theme of this post and the replies. Coherent, passionate... so real you can almost touch it.
A little too real if you ask me.

Props though, I couldn't have drawn it up better.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This country , this world. Lock on and beam me up now Scotty. Never mind my atomic structure may be scattered across the known universe. There is some real heavy duty s*** coming down on this planet and I dont have time for all that . And once that is started have Spock give the order to fire all weaponry directly at the core of this planet . We must stop this scourge before it spreads
edit on 17-3-2015 by here4this because: (no reason given)

Gee , still wondering how life has survived all this time.

edit on 17-3-2015 by here4this because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Are we seeing the return of the Symbionese liberation army?

I don't know but I found very strange that Soros was the main financier of the organization.

In the relation to this, see the below video. Not all the content is on the subject but there is enough to raise questions

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Your cops bad guys/racist thugs good guys equivocating statement leads one to make the remarkably easy assumption that
you must be a fan of the KKK then because these guys are the same version in a different color.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm new here, but I've been browsing a ton of topics lately. I've noticed something worrisome. Every time a "minority" says something bigoted or racist, you jump to their defense and make excuses that try to make it sound OK. Why is that? Why do you feel two wrongs make a right?

On topic: I understand the thought process behind these guys, but I can't condone it. I'm not a big fan of what the American police force has turned into. But to label every policeman with the same brush and wishing for their deaths is akin to saying things like all blacks are rapists and that they should all die. It's just stupid and the people in the video are exactly that, stupid.
edit on 18-3-2015 by 2Spooky4Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I was in Berkeley over the weekend and saw very vulgar anti-cop graffiti all over

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Well, they're the wrong colour so they won't get much fanfare around here. These are scary thugs with high-powered assault rifles. The good-old-boys at Bundy's ranch were God-fearin', red blooded, Bible-thumpin, and most importantly overwhelmingly white.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Why, in your estimation, are the Black Panthers worse in any way than the myriad of white hate groups? Hell, there are a nearly uncountable number of neo-Nazi organizations in the US - the Nazis ACTUALLY DID commit genocide, and not of the imaginary, maybe-someday variety that you're attributing to the Panthers.

I know the answer already, btw, I'd just like to see you try to articulate it.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You could say the same about "ordinary law-abiding citizens" who want to own ever more lethal weaponry to keep them in line with what the govt has access to.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

No, those particular citizens (like those at Cliven's ranch) are of the appropriate hue. The 2nd amendment nuts only get antsy when folks of a particular shade practice their rights, marching and chanting.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: grandmakdw

Why, in your estimation, are the Black Panthers worse in any way than the myriad of white hate groups? Hell, there are a nearly uncountable number of neo-Nazi organizations in the US - the Nazis ACTUALLY DID commit genocide, and not of the imaginary, maybe-someday variety that you're attributing to the Panthers.

I know the answer already, btw, I'd just like to see you try to articulate it.

I didn't say they were worse, they are quite equal to the KKK

I even said so in one of my posts that they are the black version of the KKK, hence equal to

You say black panthers rhetoric has no effect on real murder, killing, beatings, I strongly disagree. There is not a "maybe someday" going on in the US, the rhetoric of black leaders, including Black Panthers are directly responsible for what is happening, but not reported because it is politically incorrect.

www.dailymail.co.uk...://www.cbsnews.com/news/young-co uple-gruesome-murder-was-it-a-hate-crime/
ideas.time.com...
conservative-headlines.com...
www.debbieschlussel.com...
www.aim.org...
www.csmonitor.com...
victoriajackson.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
clashdaily.com...

AND I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON WITH LINKS
of blacks committing genocide upon whites
and 99% of the time it is not called a hate crime
even if they yelled "kill the cracker or kill white people" when doing it.

AGAIN I said the Black Panthers are EQUAL TO the KKK

The KKK was a disgrace heaped upon white people that will forever be an ugly scar on the race.
The Black Panthers are a disgrace heaped upon black people that will forever be an ugly scar on the race.
See EQUAL, they are equally disgusting and disgraceful examples of people in their racial category.

"New Black Panther: We Must Create Military to Murder Babies and Skin White People"
www.amren.com...
SEE, EQUALLY disgusting, evil, wicked, demonic, or whatever else that describes total and complete degeneration of humanity as KKK or Nazi's.

edit on 8Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:19:47 -0500am31903amk194 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

But see, that's where you're wrong. Please answer me this, when was the last time American Neo-Nazi's committed genocide? When was the last time these very same Neo-Nazi's stood outside of voting booths with shot guns intimidating black people to vote for a white person? When was the last time you heard any Neo-Nazi group on TV instigating the murder of black's in any profession?

You haven't, you're trying to make an excuse for idiots. And instead of shaking your head at the sheer stupidity shown by these people (which includes all these organizations) you're just side stepping and saying, "But but but Nazi's!".

Give me a break!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join