It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demerol question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
this is a pretty knowledgeable place and i need some info. a friend of a friend OD'd with 9 50mg demerol pills lastnight. can anyone tell me how serious it is and what kinda of danger they are in with that ammount?
thanks i really appreciate any info.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Uhhh, this website said it could be as serious as a coma, and 9 sounds like it might be enough to kill a person.... I'm no doctor though. If you haven't already, get your friend to one!

Here's the website:
www.drug-overdose.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have only had one experience with Demerol and that was during labor with my first child. I don't know the dosage I got, because it was given via IV while I was screaming, but I do remember tripping after it hit my system, in between contractions, I saw rainbows, felt like was on a boat at sea, sweated profusely and basically experienced the illest trip I ever felt. It was a very scary feeling to have no control of your thoughts, but the pain relief was good, but what I found to be amazing was that as soon as my son was born all the wacky effects dissappeared and my head was totally clear after that.

I didn't even know that Demerol came in pill form and I am sorry to hear that your friend O'd on it. Was there a reason this person should have been on demerol in the first place? I guess I am wondering why and how they had access to these pills?

but regardless, I hope your friend pulls thru this.

new topics

join