It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘expert’ says Pope Francis is cryptically warning us that the apocalypse is almost here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Tom Horn is no expert. He is the author of that stupid book - Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here as well as his other monstrosity - Exo-Vaticana. I have read them. DUMB is the only adequate word for what he writes. That yutz Steve Quayle pushes the Tom Horn crap. Neither have any credibility. Tom Horn writes that the Vatican is getting the world ready for an 'ET Saviour' (which is absurd) and time has shown that his book Petrus Romanus is a pile of hokum. Tom Horn and his buddy Steve Quayle keep moving the goal posts to try to get Petrus Romanus to be relevant, but they are really just trying to push a square peg in a round hole so they can sell the books.

ETA - that's not a slam against olaru ... that's a statement about the source - Raw Story - and that they are calling Tom Horn an 'expert'.

edit on 3/19/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Pope Francis recently suggested his reign as pontiff would be brief, setting off speculation by apocalypse watchers that his comments refer to prophetic warnings about the end times.

“It is a vague feeling I have that the Lord chose me for a short mission,” the pope said. “I am always open to that possibility.”

Unfortunately that "expert" conveniently ignored the part where Francis said that it means he could resign or simply that he's already very old:

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't accept the conclusions of Tom Horn and his co-author in Petrus Romanus and Exo Vaticana. But, the pope cannot escape inconvenient questions as he is doing until now. His "consecration" of Fatima did not include anyone except for himself, neither mentioned nor excluded Russia. There are other apparitions that speak constantly of a Great Warning event. There are still others, although few catholic apparitions and more protestant prophets, who speak of a rapture event. The Roman Holy Church is in deepest silence. Even if it avoids these and other questions, it will not avoid situation when they will befall on earth. I am afraid the credibility of religious institutions will fall in free fall at that point. I wonder why for God's sake were lost those 2 years of Francis. May be there aren't 2 more, not even 1.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For ex. John Leary who is not "banned" unceasingly speaks of the Great Warning followed by Refuges for the faithful and the Antichrist. In a recent message he said the refuges could be balloons of air floating in the space. vincent.detarle.perso.sfr.fr... (here is a painting in a very dedicated French catholic site for prophecies) This is the closest representation of refuges as rapture, beyond planet earth. (well I don't think the balloons are the best transportation, anyway). Perhaps the Great Warning comes so close to the refuges/rapture that it could be one grand event? Other catholic seers, some of whom died, also speak of rapture event. It is not "protestant" event, it is Biblical event. Early Christian writers such as St Ephraem the Syrian wrote about that lifting from Earth just before the End times (or call it whatever you like).

Why is it this silence on the side of Vatican. Why not to review all "banned" seers who say quite big things, and many of whom are already dead together with those "holy" bishops who dared to "ban" them? Why not to reveal the 3rd secret of Fatima that is not a "banned apparition"? Why not to elaborate on other approved apparitions and seers, such as Akita and Maria Esperanza?

What Vatican is doing, is far from satisfactory. We have apparent surge in prophecy and need of adequate reaction to world events that the news are filled with. Why should I repeat speculations of Putin's hiding in bunker in the last days? We all know the nuclear war is possible, said one seer of ongoing popular apparition when he was child. God gave us mind to each of us.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

"Petrus Romanus" is very erudite book on a higher level than most of the catholic faithful have ever had.

Tom Horn unfortunately sees a negative image in the last pope (however the book is written before the conclave). In his interviews with Steve Quayle for example, he clarifies, that many faithful see in Petrus Romanus a good pastor, and that his view on him is not necessarily the only possible view. Tom Horn and his partner Chris Putham are rather educated in everything from Fatima to Malachi to Apocalypse, to Jesuit works on it. It would be good if more catholics acquire the knowledge presented in the book (as well as in Exo Vaticana) but find appropriate arguments to disagree with the authors' conclusions. I don't share those conclusions and I said it many times in this forum.

For example, Tom Horn speaks 2h with Chris and Steve Quayle (available on on youtube) and he didn't show any disrespect to Fatima, or Malachi, or the Church tradition as a whole. Instead, he patiently answered callers who asked why should we believe Fatima if it is a lie. He explained it doesn't matter, because it is accepted by the Catholic Church and we should accept it as such, at least. (I'd wish most of the catholics to have that view on Fatima, instead of their ignorance at best, sometimes reaching open hostility not covered even when they speak inside the church).

Tom Horn further said, that God is not obligued to use saints as messengers and sometimes uses even "unsaved people" what he called the king Nebuchadnezzar, to give some of the world's biggest prophecies ever. (ref. Daniel). That is very important to be paralleled with the End times because actually we easily forget Daniel served pagan kings and in the process of his prophecies he made God to be known and respected by them. Aren't we in similar condition so many times although we are not so hi in hierarchy as Daniel. God works thru infidels and that is proven by not few catholic theologians as well.

If there were more people like Tom Horn and Chris P. why not like Steve Q. as well, to be inside the Catholic Church, it wouldn't be the place of chaos, misunderstanding and uncertainty as it is today. It is sad cardinal Martini was silenced in his time. Perhaps John Paul could resign a bit earlier to allow that brightest jesuit at his time to be elected pope. We cannot rewrite history. But we can make the change now. Now we have jesuit pope, first time ever. Catholic church has its unique chance to continue or to cease in history. Jesus never promised Rome to be forever, He said "Peter". St Peter has successors in Rome, but also in Alexandria, in Antioch, and practically every catholic bishop everywhere. Let not reach situation in which the Holy Roman church stops to exist due to its gross miscalculations or overt errors. Why don't they review the cases of more unjustly burnt people, such as Jeanne d'Arc? Perhaps there are hundreds saints who could make history centuries earlier. Together with the burned books. I want to hear a clear statement by Rome to reinstate the catholic monk Giordano Bruno burnt for his belief that there are other worlds in the Universe similar to the sun/solar system. Why not canonization. Rome must come clean, or it will cease, as St Malachi clearly prophesied.
edit on 19-3-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I use the occasion we talk of pope Francis' place in prophecy, to ask for a speedy declassification of a modern prophecy of a canadian boy Josephat of Marmora. He had apparitions of Jesus before devote small crowd. He was promised a Big Message from Jesus that was delivered by Jesus on the promised date, translated to ten people in English, and taken by Bishop Danylak (Ukrainian Catholic) who died afterward. The message was never posted online, in French or in English. The excuse was, the bishop took it with himself.

We are lucky to have the previous message that made it all important because it spoke of going into hiding in caves with light food and water (bunkers?)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
October 13, 2011 message of Josephat of Marmora, 8y old at that time

He (Jesus) said that we are not to worry because the caves underground would not be dark. He would provide the light.

He (Jesus) said that we should Not be afraid: that the world was in bad trouble. We should pray the Rosary. He would provide food and water in the caves. He said that we should come on Dec. 1st and He would give us a BIG Message.

He (Jesus) said that the ground that Josephat was kneeling on was Holy Ground. Jesus told us to scoop up some of the earth. He said it was the entrance to the caves. He said the earth around there was where we would plant vegetables. He said that we should take some of the earth and bless ourselves on the forehead, heart, legs, hands, and anywhere on the body that we needed Healing

It is vital for the faithful and for the surviving of the Church as whole, to know whether they are going underground, or in spaceships, or whatever. We have the right to know! It is a shame the words coming from Jesus thru child are stopped by bishop who was visiting the place. RIP but give the message to the faithful.

I don't know what to say more. We are before manipulation of messages of Heaven, the real ones, and full propaganda of others (some of which fake most likely). Those messages, that voice and vision are given for the purpose for us to find the rescue way out. That way out has been stolen by a handful of people who don't want us to be saved physically in the coming cataclysm. Instead, they made their own Fatima-3 fake version in which they expect the crowds to die as martyrs. No, thanks! If God wanted such martyrs He could do it in 2nd century. God wants to continue life and to fulfil the promise given to Abraham. In that way, humanity may wait quite for long for the second coming of Jesus, because the unfailing promises of God are not fulfilled yet. A number of promises that I discuss more in other threads.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Finally,I want to remember the posters we are not in a Catholic forum and we are free to express views different from those only endorsed by Vatican. Of course keeping respect is the first one.

I tried to find that particular interview by Tom, Chris and Steve Quayle right after "Petrus Romanus" and before the Exo-Vaticana because there the authors talked only of Malachi, Fatima and Bible, not messing the alien stuff of ExoVaticana.I can't find the old one among the many new ones after Exo Vaticana was published.

The ET stuff in Exo Vaticana and its interpretation, there I totally disagree with the authors.
edit on 19-3-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
a reply to: Akragon

"Religion: Predicting doom and gloom since year dot."

Just like climate science.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Well, eventually one of them will get it right.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'll agree. Let's get it over with instead of leaving it stand over our heads. I'll bring some cinnamon toast and coffee. Better than bread and wine.

While i agree with your combo beating out the alternative, can't we have the best of both worlds? Cinnamon toast and wine!

I do find the Pope's wording odd. Doubt it's a 'feeling' he has. Probably more like inside information (ie someone told him they're going to 86 him at a certain point)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Two parts of the bible that messed it up for everyone.
Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in OUR likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Masters? As of right now in modern time I don't believe humans are the 'masters" of the planet. Extinctions and all the other problems from climate to homelessness. 1:26 sets man up to be the bully of the planet. 1:26 should have said something more along the lines of "coexist or live in harmony" instead of "rule over"

And the second is the book of Revelations. Basically it lays out that there is nothing you can do as the end times will happen. Get saved and all is well is the cure.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You asked if ISIS is playing a part in Armageddon. And is it in prophecy? Let me point out what may be their reference in the Bible.

In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ makes this statement about his return to earth.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

So what is the Carcass?

There is a theory that it's a reference back to Daniel. Being he already referred back to Daniel once in verse 15. So if you go looking for a carcass in Daniel you find one in Daniel 8. And according to this prophecy at the start of the end times there is supposed to be a war between "Persia" and a entity he calls Greece. But this "Greece" conquers 2 nations/kings in the middle east!

And that begs the question. Is what's happening in the middle east the end times according to Daniel? If so then ISIS is one of the causes of the days of the tribulation of the carcass.

They're probably quite nervous about this in the Vatican.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it I should add this from Daniel 11. Is he talking about the sack of the Vatican here?

5 And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great dominion.
6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.
7 But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:
8 And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.
9 So the king of the south shall come into his kingdom, and shall return into his own land.

Where in today's world would you find idols with their princes and their precious vessels of silver and gold?

edit on 20-3-2015 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The pope saying his reign is short does not mean he's the last pope ffs.
And the silly prophecy was already debunked.

Redundant thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well when y2k alqueda and the Mayans fail, let's try some new #.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
the pope could still do something useful. I guess that's why he is still supported by the MSM and politicians.For example, he could park a UFO before St Peter and let the faithful enter in and out. Will it be called the abomination of desolation? Why should it be so, fanatics? Didn't Jesus use angelic power to move the stone out and then to ascend into cloud, understand hidden UFO?

The fanatics know only how to curse and destroy the ways of the goodness and peace.

If the great warning isn't given anytime soon, along with the long awaited rapture, naturally the surviving generations after that one who saw Israel restored, will buy to other theories.

Such as space brothers angels who come to help us evangelize the rest of Universe.

I understand some want to see Rome and the world in flames, be they coming from East or South, to confirm prophecies that may be scheduled for centuries later. It may ultimately happen, unfortunately, as self-fulfillment not as prophecy. The earth may fall into the deep sleep of nuclear winter. That is a possibility that no one needs to know a line of prophecy to understand we are approaching it fast with the current speed of events.

But not everyone is willing to die in a mad sacrifice that has nothing in common with what Jesus Christ taught. Some wil decide otherwise. Not only for themselves, but also for the generations to come and for the life of humanity in the era A.E. (after earth).

I guess we will not need a pope to decide instead of us for our fate when those glorious times finally come. They will surprise us, because they have already been announced and no one expects them anymore as real.

What the pope decides it is now for the current management of Rome/Vatican. Until now I don't see much change, except for wording. If this is the chosen course, it is logical to meet the end of the historical papacy that dates centuries after Jesus' time.

How about the "leaked" info of St John 23 who saw the landing of UFO in Castel Gandolfo and even spoke tih the humanoids who came out of it?

ENOUGH WITH LIES AND COVER UPS! They are either with us the people and help us, or they are against the people and serve sinister agenda of some OTHER aliens who don't have human's best interests in mind.

Who are Ashtar and Sananda? Good or bad? The Vatican could say at least as much. Sananda is said to be Jesus - Sananda. Is it true r not?

Does Jesus have sons spread in the Universe? If yes, that changes a lot in the entire picture of theology and real world.

How do we reject the possibility Jesus who ate after the resurrection, to have also offspring after resurrection on any other planet?

Isn't it just too much theology that runs completely irrelevant to the real life and basic principles of that life, in the name of "God" and "supernatural"? The life spreads in that way, not in another way, unless you use cloning.

The possibility of sons of Jesus to run major interstellar civilizations is quite a real one. The question is whether and when they would decide to come here and fix the things. It is still not a Second Coming.

Or perhaps they will let the prophecy of Malachi run its course and will save the survivors only, thus making the chastisement happen.

While I don't know the answers of these questions, I definitely think the exploration of these and other ideas is the future of humankind.

We don't have recorded 3.5 years of life of Jesus on Earth, we have books written much later. They have it 33.5 years from the clouds. Or they didn't do it? Because to allow the earth theology to spread its absurd into the rest of the Universe? It is a time to say the truth openly and loudly. Jesus had son(s) and if not daughter then granddaughters. Be it on earth or beyond earth. I support the idea of cosmic brothers descendant of Jesus. Some prefer the idea that everything happens here on earth and ends also here. Therefore they prefer to see all incomprehensible theories of Jesus' descendants on earth ruling French monarchy, but will find it hard to admit He could have offspring outside Earth too. With the newly discovered habitable planets by telescopes it should be easier to accept that possibility too.

But he is not Mohammad, some would say. Well, I leave that topic for the true followers of Islam to develop it further with their own eschatology.
edit on 21-3-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

St Malachi's prophecy of the pope after Benedict:

In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit.
Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremendus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

This may be translated into English as:

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia

"and the dreadful judge will judge his people"

Is it said "Jesus will come again" ? Second Coming? The final judgment?

It is said " dreadful judge" but why should he "will judge his people" and not the world if it is the judgment day?

That one who is predicted to come by Malachi, is NOT Jesus on Second Coming. He is someone who "comes in the name of the Lord". It is said in every mass for the catholics. Why isn't it said "blessed is the Lord, but "the one who comes in the name of the Lord"? Because it is a different person, of course!!!

Therefore the condition for Israel is to accept that messenger of Jesus Christ, who will come in the name of the Lord. They should say "blessed is he...." and only then the Second Coming will happen.

That we have from the preserved Gospels as words and conditions set by Jesus for his Second Coming, although He himself doesn't know when.

If we have someone in the name of the Lord, who will judge his people, not the world, that someone could well be a son or descendant of Jesus.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The monastic life tradition that took over Early Christianity, although not bad by itself, made out of the Christian theology a sterile teaching incapable of supporting life in the way God created it. If everyone have to follow Paul's recommendations, the Christ's Church would be depopulated in 3 generations. Furthermore, if everyone should become martyr, the God's people should be killed en masse many times over. Obviously, main ideas postulates of those early fathers of the Church are wrong, or at best - possibilities that should not be recommended for the masses.

Thus shaped, the post-Paul Christianity became incapable to contemplate Jesus who would have been married. Because Paul said Jesus married the Church. Pardon me? How many virgins would be there at the end of the times? Will Jesus marry ALL of them? The idea of spiritual an mystical over the physical and real, brought the Christianity into a dead end route, that saw marriages of children in middle ages, coupled with crusades. The Christianity never moved beyond its own restrictions accepted early in its history, and not BY DIVINE WORD OF JESUS CHRIST. It is never said Jesus was NOT married. Instead, we have the marriage of Cana that some say, was Jesus' own marriage.

But even if it wasn't so, still the possibility of the resurrected Jesus to marry anywhere he would like to, exists and is pretty real. The idea of kingdom of heaven on clouds, that neither marry nor are given in marriage but dwell like angels, actually redefines the marriage. It is either changed phrase by 3rd century fathers to seal the ideal of celibacy, or it is a complete misunderstanding of the word marriage and what it means.

What are the angels in first place, if we speak of extraterrestrial civilizations? Do they have a different type of procreation that ours?

We don't know.

First of all, the illusion of heaven in clouds is destroyed with the first flights and even before that.

How could we be sure of any word of kingdom of God over there if we don't see it down here after 2000 years?

The Gospels have been changed at 3rd century, and all intelligent people know that by now.

The question of Jesus getting married be it on Earth or beyond planet Earth, stays open. It is not upon the interpretation of religious who spent their entire life in certain tradition and customs, as it appeared to be in 3rd century on. It is upon new facts to be discovered about Jesus, on earth or given from beyond earth, such as 33.5 years long videotaped life of Jesus walking the earth, made from the ufo clouds. That will put an end of all speculations what He said and did, and what he never said or did. Many will call it a great delusion of the end times. Those people will never accept God's kingdom as children and therefore will never enter into it. Because they have chosen their human-made truth instead of God's truth, over the centuries as well as today.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Why did the 2nd-3rd century fathers destroy the early communities of living together Christians established by no one else but Peter and the apostles? How about Agape feasts? Is there something we are not told, again?

How many things we are denied to know? Let summarize:

1. angelic extraterrestrial presence in physical form, such as to move stones and transport Phillip from Gaza to Azotus. We may add the Bethlehem star as UFO. What was there more than that, that was denied by the church fathers.

2. The truth of Jesus' personal life, including whether he was formally married during his 3.5 public years' ministry. Or was he already married in his secret years and why those years are secret. Furthermore, the intimacy between him and John is more than obvious. Any further details are denied. I do not suppose anything, I just list the fact.

3. The early christian communities who had their lives organized in certain way, including sharing of goods, and common feasts agape, were surprisingly cancelled by next generation church fathers, and changed with Greek-Roman model. Why, what is it they didn't tell us of?

Today's Churches and especially the headquarters of the Catholic church known as Roman, have very little time to adjust to the changed times when everyone could read and write and understand all of that and more. The hierarchy plays deaf, and the rare occassions it goes public on some of these topics , is to defend the status quo. No matter it is desperately outdated. No matter how many new gospels have been discovered meanwhile, speaking quite persistently about a wife in Jesus' life. Attempts by single bishops to change anything, are demonized by fanatical minority who holds key positions.

I don't know if the pope will make it or break it, if he is the last pope or there will be more. Malachi may not be the only prophecy and may envision further pope. If we assume the world and the Church(es) continue the course. But even if they do, that course will be a new one. They must understand today's course is a crash course, pre-set as dead end because of problems inherited back then from 3rd century, accumulated enormous mountain of gross errors in the following history. I do not advocate here a second marriage or married priests. But how is it, the much more orthodox and fundamental Eastern churches have those things allowed, and not the Roman church who pretends to be more open to the world? There is something deeply wrong.

As it is with the controversy to staunch fight abortion and at the same time to deny the use of condoms that do not make abortion. It is just absurd some of the positions of Catholic church required to be followed by millions. If this is the rate of change, I guess my grandsons would be already dead when there is a little change in Rome that actually goes back to 1st century rules in some way.

Such snail speed of change won't see the Church survive in its current form. If you think otherwise, please argue your position.

edit on 21-3-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join