It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin up's the ante!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Yeah that's what I said.

We station nuclear capable bombers all over the place. Doesn't mean a thing. They have a burgeoning military and we will only see more and more of these drills and deployments.
edit on 18-3-2015 by aholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Then again, I think you would have to be mad to launch a nuclear strike

But do you not agree there are plenty of "mad" people in the world? many have the means to start things.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Cygnis

Then again, I think you would have to be mad to launch a nuclear strike

But do you not agree there are plenty of "mad" people in the world? many have the means to start things.

Mad, depends on what you mean by mad. I believe there are a lot of people, if given the opportunity would wipe everyone and everything out with out a second thought.

I believe there are those, that are not quite so mad, but if pushed too far, could be capable of the same thing.

I theorize, that if you put someone in enough of a lost, grief-stricken state, they would do such a thing as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

are you insane putin couldn't take Britain without nukes even with nukes. he would be seriously #ed up after

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Does anybody remember this from about 2 years ago?

Russian Troops on US soil to aid FEMA

Russian troops on American soil are supposedly only here to offer “assistance” to FEMA during emergencies and disasters. According to media reports, 15,000 Russian troops have been requested by the Obama administration for this “training” exercise on American soil.

The document provides for expert cooperation in disaster response operations and to study the latest practices. In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events.”

Transparency has been the keyword of choice for the Obama administration—which has been anything but. When approximately 20 airborne Russian troops arrived at Fort Carson in Colorado last year, it was the first time soldiers from the country had ever engaged in military training on American soil. The foreign soldiers supposedly were trained on how to target terrorists in America.

So if US and Russia were exchanging soldiers less than two years ago to train on each others soil regarding terrorists, FEMA drills, natural, and man made disasters, then what would it lead you to presume is actually going on with this whole mess? I found the following quite funny, it is from whitehouse.gov regarding the American-Russian Military to Military Relations from 2009.

As global powers, the United States and Russia have a special responsibility for ensuring peace and stability in the world. Reestablishing our military-to-military bonds will enhance transparency, establish clear paths of communication, and focus our collective efforts on today’s global strategic challenges.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

After them came on stage President Putin himself. The crowd perked up, greeted him with shouts, people began shoving, trying to see the head of state on the stage, but it is hampered by multiple cameras in the hands stretched up and flags of parties and public organizations.

"Russia! Russia! "- Chanted the crowd.

"We realized that in respect of the Crimea it is not just about a certain territory, even strategically important. We are talking about millions of Russian people, millions of our fellow citizens who need our help and support, "- proclaimed president. He said that the Russians will overcome the difficulties, "which is so easy to create for themselves during the last time," and "all the difficulties that we are trying to throw from the outside."

After the speech, the participants of the rally shouted long and chanted "Russia! Russia! Putin! Putin ". Many picked up with sincerity: "reindeer ole - ole ! Crimea - is ours! Give Poland and Finland! "

top.rcu.ru

Interesting to see how brainwashing works in Russia. There seems to be public acceptance in Russian politics, which comes to expand their borders, among the people.. Or I wonder if those who were chanting are paid ones.... Either way, it's disturbing.

edit on 19-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Russia has now more soldiers in arctic areas than previously was reported. Amount of soldiers has doubled from 40 000 to 80 000 and military planes doubled from 110 to 220 according todays news in TASS
Mlitary drill is supposed to end in Saturday 21st

Also Ballistic missile submarine Verkhoturye (K-51) has joined to the drill

just a head ups
edit on 19-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

The "war games" are just an excuse to mobilize troops IMO, I think they are planning an attack on 3/20. We will see tomorrow morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If my prediction comes true, then there are much bigger issues just down the road. We need to be watching closely.
edit on 19-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added link

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Russia has now more soldiers in arctic areas than previously was reported. Amount of soldiers has doubled from 40 000 to 80 000 and military planes doubled from 110 to 220 according todays news

Might be time to start filling out Finland's NATO application Dollukka! Call your local politician!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
No different that what the USA doe all around the wold with it's troops. Well it is different, he is protecting his own country. Not invading and controlling others. GO PUTIN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

i had to log on to say i cant tell if your joking or not. he invaded crimea and almost started a war with ukrane, but still you think he is "protecting his country" lol... must be someting in the kremlin kool aid....

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
fortunately, the Russian military has some very smart and sane military leaders, that would overthrow Putin if he tried to start a nuclear war unprovoked

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: aholic

Yup, I always thought the emergency broadcast system should say " this is a threat this is only a threat, ignore this broadcast because in the event of an emergency it will probably be just a threat." Lol

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Yes I remember that. I am also probably one of the few posters to remember that Putin didn't get off USAID until 2012.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The loudest dog has no bite. Hey Putin, do you really think we're going to sit back while you run your mouth? Go back into hiding you stupid #.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: roth1
No different that what the USA doe all around the wold with it's troops. Well it is different, he is protecting his own country. Not invading and controlling others. GO PUTIN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

i had to log on to say i cant tell if your joking or not. he invaded Crimea and almost started a war with Ukraine, but still you think he is "protecting his country" lol... must be someting in the kremlin kool aid....

You must be joking, or don't now your history. CIA made a coup there and they were forced to vote to be part of the EU or Russia. Ukraine voted for EU,. Crimea was mostly Russian and was unhappy and had a vote and annexed itself to Russia. They are Russian and he is protecting them. Like the Kurdish in Norther Iraq. USA was happy to support that and other that spit off before. Russia supported others leaving Russia years ago as well, when they voted not to be part of Russia. He is supporting his own citizens. You think other wise you are misinformed or just blindly supporting your flag. I bet you would say the USA is protecting it's country and not stealing resources and forcing it policies on sovereign nations. It is have CIA led coups all over. CRIMINALS i bet you support blindly. Waving your flag just because you live there, not because they are right.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I smell propaganda !
blame it All on USSR?
Obama is the mad man moving troops ever closer to russia.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Truth about Ukraine

You should check this...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

Please start another thread! I am dying to debate you on your Anti-Semitic propaganda, but it would be off topic here. If you don't do it yourself, I will do it for you.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

Please start another thread! I am dying to debate you on your Anti-Semitic propaganda, but it would be off topic here. If you don't do it yourself, I will do it for you.

Anti-semitic propaganda?
Where?

Stop spreading those lies. You had your chance to "debate". You were only insulting me and writing lies.
And it is completly insane to write that its off topic. So stop saying those lies...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Finland is not part of NATO:
www.nato.int...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join