It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Azealia Banks: I Hate White Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Already posted :www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Good thing she has the right to say these things.

Now millions of people can hate her equally in thought !!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

oops, sorry, still early only had 1 cup of coffee

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

So you know that Darren WIlson came from either rural Georgia or Florida?
edit on 17-3-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course, she has the right to say whatever ignorant, hateful thing she wants to say. The United States protects that right. This is why I referred to SOCIAL repercussions rather than legal ones.

link   

Nope. My suggestion is not to get so uptight about what some dumb girl is saying on the internet, whatever her tiny claim to current fame is.

The dumb girl is someone that has a certain name with a status and claims that if it was the other side of the coin, would have caused a real uproar. If you have a problem with the thread and the subject, talk to a moderator and ask them to remove it. But do not hijack the thread with utter bs and childish comments.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Already posted :www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already saw that. But mine is different as a source and angle. Maybe can be joined together as threads.

(post by IvanAstikov removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

i feel like i am being a stereotype by saying this but i feel like i have to

I AM NOT A RACIST but.....

no one cares about this girls opinion she's a 'rapper' that will fade very quickly and its obviously a ploy for views/comments/whatever.

let her hate white people all she wants. just makes her look very shallow and is honestly very dumb. I'm white and i like rap but will not even open the video in the OP as to not support racist BS

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Who is hijacking anything? All I'm doing is offering a counter-opinion to your attempt at having a little "aren't blacks terrible" bitchfest.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why don't people like this see that they're part of the problem?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is a great way to cut your potential customers that will buy an album or pay for a concert really quickly....intelligence is not her strong suit I guess, but at 23, it likely was not my strong suit then either.

Can't wait to see where she is when she is 40! Give her a couple years and she will be on a VH-1 special or Celebrity rehab or something of the sort......
edit on 3/17/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No she's a rapper. So Law & Order or some other cop show.

link   
a reply to: HunterHayden

Most of the hateful crap I see on the English-speaking internet is directed at those with dark skin by morons with light skin.

link   

Who is hijacking anything? All I'm doing is offering a counter-opinion to your attempt at having a little "aren't blacks terrible" bitchfest.

Actually I'm not the one who came up with the news, neither the one who wrote what happened. I just brought it here for discussion. You're not offering nothing, just bitching about why the thread etc. Once again, complain to a mod if you will but stop with personal attacks.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Rocker2013

I agree 100% that this girl is about as deep as a puddle. I think the point stands though, her and her fans are allowed to say these terrible, awful things about white people. And there's absolutely ZERO social repercussions for it. If anyone speaks out against what she says, they're ignorant racists.

Has anyone spoken out publicly against her views? I do see a lot of people calling her out on her BS on Twitter pretty regularly.
Perhaps it is a double standard, but there's going to be some form of societal guilt related to this, that's a fact. Doesn't make it fair, or right, but it's the reality we live in.

What does everyone here think should happen?
I think this would end up being yet another debate about freedom of speech in America, who deserves it, who can get away with saying what...

It always boils down to the same argument eventually.

And, what makes her any different to the unknown racists using the same speech about others? I think it's a little disingenuous to point at one black person being a racist to all white people, while ignoring the many thousands of white people doing the same.

Racism is racism is racism, it doesn't matter the status of the person, the race of the person, the age of the person... there are no winner here, and comparing one to another is a little pointless - they're all scum, equally.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: HunterHayden

Most of the hateful crap I see on the English-speaking internet is directed at those with dark skin by morons with light skin.

Rather vague....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This is a great way to cut your potential customers that will buy an album or pay for a concert really quickly....

She's not in that kind of league, hence the desperation to get attention through other means.

She shot herself in the foot a long time ago mouthing off, and then no sane person would want to interview her, have her on their show, promote her crap...

She destroyed her own career before it even started.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Great Vid imo, shows different view on racism. nsfw

edit on 17-3-2015 by Autorico because: nsfw

edit on 17-3-2015 by Autorico because: context

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join