It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.3 million year old vehicle tracks found in Turkey

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UmbraSumus

originally posted by: Spider879

Some kinda weird water run off like the mars tunnel??
in any case it's as weird as the moving rocks in one of those desert states.

What is that image ? What scale is it?

Reminds me of a crinoid fossils.

It's huge like a tunnel some folks are calling it just that but more than likely frozen water runoff on Mars.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Intresting stuff. Has me thinking time travel. Obviously a delorean can be ruled out because a delorean proabably wouldn't drive very well in terrain like that.

Another thing that pops in my head is the john titor myth. He used a corvette to go back in time then he swapped out the corvette for a Chevy SUV. A vehicle type that can easily tackle that terrain. Could this be another temporal displacement vehicle like in the john titor stories?

I wonder if anyone has tested a variety of vehicles over these tracks to see if one matches up. These obviously aren't animal pulled vehicles as there would be tracks from them as well. Has anyone shown where the tracks go to?
edit on 15-4-2015 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: paranormal78
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Intresting stuff. Has me thinking time travel. Obviously a delorean can be ruled out because a delorean proabably wouldn't drive very well in terrain like that.

Another thing that pops in my head is the john titor myth. He used a corvette to go back in time then he swapped out the corvette for a Chevy SUV. A vehicle type that can easily tackle that terrain. Could this be another temporal displacement vehicle like in the john titor stories?

I wonder if anyone has tested a variety of vehicles over these tracks to see if one matches up. These obviously aren't animal pulled vehicles as there would be tracks from them as well. Has anyone shown where the tracks go to?

Yeah, that must be it.

Titor overshot, then accidentally left his stone flux capacitor in the past.

Harte

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

There are several theories as to what these things are (of course)..one is they are simply sand and dust dunes, created over time due to winds and so on whistling through those narrow gullies and trenches...we see similar things on Earth.

Others see these as the broken, collapsed and otherwise ruined remains of a previous high technology civilisation that once lived on Mars..they theorise that these are the remains of a Martian mass transit system, that was housed inside large tubular structures that criss-cross the Martian landscape.

My feeling is that these are natural features.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
They look like they could be artificial water channels or something along those lines. The age reported is probably not accurate but still a really cool find.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: zinuru

The Grand Canyon was a big run off,I imagined this could be on a much smaller scale.
Not saying it is, just looking for a more plausible explanation before going to the more exotic.

Here you go, the Grand Canyon in its earliest days:

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join