It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of snow geese die-in air! Another BS excuse laid out.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agnost

Be careful with all your links, knowledge and logical thinking.....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The article says "Avian cholera is suspected" where is the proof? Furthermore, if this were the case wouldn't there be more dead birds somewhere, a trail here and there perhaps? Surely more than just these geese eat and drank from wherever the disease was picked up.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
The article says "Avian cholera is suspected" where is the proof? Furthermore, if this were the case wouldn't there be more dead birds somewhere, a trail here and there perhaps? Surely more than just these geese eat and drank from wherever the disease was picked up.

What makes you think there are not more along the way? They are testing the birds and I am sure there will be an update to the page I am linking once it is done. Below is a link to fairly recently reported bird deaths and the causes. Just from this year alone, a couple thousand birds is not an unusual amount to have died in close proximity. The article states that they were spread out and found near "BODIES" of water and park area. They were not all in a nice pile in one spot.

Mortality Events

From that link you can see that 2000 dead is not unusual....some cases in the past had 50K birds die. Research the quarterly reports a bit....plenty of cases of Avian Cholera back to 1988 with 10K or more snow geese dying.

These birds are migrating in the 10's of thousands or 100's of thousands. 2000 of them dying is actually a very small amount compared to how many of them die per year.

Even on the page I just linked to, I would say that the snow goose is mentioned on there more times than any other bird....and cholera is listed as cause of death quite often.

But hey...let's all ignore science and claim they hit UFO's in mid flight or that it's a secret government experiment because killing birds in flight does what for TPTB exactly?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's difficult to believe anything the authorities tell us. They don't have a very good record of telling the truth and invariably the have an agenda of some kind.

It just doesn't make sense that 2000 birds would automatically get sick at the same time and fall out of the sky onto a limited area.

That doesn't seem like a lame fabrication to you?

edit on 18-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's difficult to believe anything the authorities tell us. They don't have a very good record of telling the truth and invariably the have an agenda of some kind.

It just doesn't make sense that 2000 birds would automatically get sick at the same time and fall out of the sky onto a limited area.

That doesn't seem like a lame fabrication to you?

No...it doesn't seem fabricated at all to me because it has happened every year for the entire existence of birds, and especially prevalent during migrations.

If they all stop at the same watering hole for a rest and the watering hole is contaminated then they are all going to get sick around the same time. There are likely some that did not get sick. This article simply states there were 2000 or so dead, has nothing on the size of the flock that they were with which is likely unknown because they flew on while these died.

Just look at the links I provided and open the quarterly reports of deaths.....this is not unusual at all. It has been well documented for a LONG time. Birds die en masse when they are infected during migrations....

The bubonic plague, which obviously could not have been a government program or coverup because of its age, is estimated to have killed 25 million humans in a 5 year span....that is 13699 people per day average....PER DAY! Overall death from it is estimated as high as 400 million.

So why, again, does 2000 birds dying from a disease seem like some conspiracy?

And where are you getting it was some limited area....the story says at "bodies" of water and park area....that is not a limited area......that would actually suggest a very large area.
edit on 3/18/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ah!! I see ATS also has armchair vets in the house! *claps*

I'm not a vet, I admit that, but unlike seemingly a large number of people I can spend five minutes of research to find out some facts before committing to the most 'out of the box' hypothesis out there in some weird attempt to look intelligent.
As the article said, it is suspected and based on the information at the time of writing likely as per this:

Always suspect avian cholera when large numbers of dead
waterfowl are found in a short time, when few sick birds are
seen, and when the dead birds appear to be in good flesh.
Death can be so rapid that birds may literally fall out of the
sky or die while feeding, with no signs of illness.
When sick
birds are captured and die within a few minutes, avian cholera
should also be suspected.

PDF LINK - USGS Field Manual of Wildlife Diseases - Chapter 7 - Avian Cholera

Of course, I'm sure this is a fake chapter in the field manual to cover up some secret experiment.... *sigh*

Another thing to remember is that just because you don't hear about it every time it's not that uncommon for these things to happen. Like anything the news seem to like picking up on things and then reporting every incident for a while building up people's fear and suspicion until people are numb and the media moves onto the next thing. Then the cycle repeats, again and again. People are so easily manipulated.... and forgetful...

While large-scale bird die-offs are always a concern, they are not that unusual. Over the past 10 years there have been over 175 wild bird mortality events reported to the NWHC exceeding 1,000 birds. Infectious disease, weather, poisoning, trauma, starvation are just some of the causes for these large scale mortality events.

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...
edit on 18-3-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You seem to think 'the authorities' are one person or small group. Most information makes no sense to lie about... And I bet you trust 'The 9/11 Truth Movement' or whatever even though all of these groups have people in them that have been proven time and time again to lie, manipulate, con and rip people off even more that the 'authorities'.

It's nothing to do with wherever or not anyone can be trusted, otherwise no one would trust anything or anyone. At a basic psychological level it's about delusions of grandeur revolving around the feeling of knowing something 'special' that most people don't.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
One of my favorite thing s about this site is when someone (like the original poster, and pretty much everyone else that has posted here) claims to have a problem with speculation WHEN THAT'S ALL YOU DO!!! Think the Avian Cholera diagnosis is speculation? Hate to break it to you, but YOU'RE speculating. I mean, unless you did plenty of research... but then you wouldn't be making that claim. I normally just sit on the sidelines here, occasionally find an interesting story, but mostly laugh at the piles of stupid.
My father is a nationally respected veterinary pathologist. We talked about this specific case, and many similar ones in the past. Avian Cholera is a thing. It exists, and behaves exactly like this. If you'd like to go to school for 8 or more years, or even do any legitimate research whatsoever (I'm sorry, Google searches don't count. Try reading trade journals and other peer-reviewed sources... and comment sections don't count as peer-review), then you MIGHT be in a position to make a statement worthy of any respect whatsoever. Methane release due to plate movement? Seriously? The stupid pile here is deep and wide. Do you think that maybe a veterinary pathologist would be able to discern the difference between asphyxiation and cholera?
I don't really have any interest in maintaining a dialog here. I just wondered if sometimes you people thought, "You know, maybe this sounds stupid?" or "I don't really have any idea what I'm talking about." Or do you just print yourselves self-made degrees from Wikipedia University?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Can someone show me the phrase all at once because I see the phrase over several days . Also I see found on the ground so I'm missing where they all fell out of the sky at once. Someone help me catch up. I'm missing something here. The fishy part.

reply to: jude11

edit on 3182015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You must have missed the word cholera.a reply to: ManFromEurope

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
One of my favorite thing s about this site is when someone (like the original poster, and pretty much everyone else that has posted here) claims to have a problem with speculation WHEN THAT'S ALL YOU DO!!! Think the Avian Cholera diagnosis is speculation? Hate to break it to you, but YOU'RE speculating. I mean, unless you did plenty of research... but then you wouldn't be making that claim. I normally just sit on the sidelines here, occasionally find an interesting story, but mostly laugh at the piles of stupid.
My father is a nationally respected veterinary pathologist. We talked about this specific case, and many similar ones in the past. Avian Cholera is a thing. It exists, and behaves exactly like this. If you'd like to go to school for 8 or more years, or even do any legitimate research whatsoever (I'm sorry, Google searches don't count. Try reading trade journals and other peer-reviewed sources... and comment sections don't count as peer-review), then you MIGHT be in a position to make a statement worthy of any respect whatsoever. Methane release due to plate movement? Seriously? The stupid pile here is deep and wide. Do you think that maybe a veterinary pathologist would be able to discern the difference between asphyxiation and cholera?
I don't really have any interest in maintaining a dialog here. I just wondered if sometimes you people thought, "You know, maybe this sounds stupid?" or "I don't really have any idea what I'm talking about." Or do you just print yourselves self-made degrees from Wikipedia University?

Interesting first post....while I agree, your timing is rather strange in this instance.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Can someone show me the phrase all at once because I see the phrase over several days . Also I see found on the ground so I'm missing where they all fell out of the sky at once. Someone help me catch up. I'm missing something here. The fishy part.

reply to: jude11

No....they can't....it was never said.....those that believe they all ran into and invisible UFO seem to think this is how it happened though.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There is no lead bird. The one at the point changes all the time. The birds are constantly forming and reforming the "V". The lead is what ever bird happens to get out in front.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Did you tell these vets that these birds all fell out of the sky at the exact same time? If so you are purposely misleading them to follow some half fast agenda. The story says they were found around lakes(plural) and wildlife management areas (plural again)
Did you ask about avian cholera or just said they all fell out of the sky?

There's a way to ask that will get you information and a way to form a question that sounds so outlandish and impossible that all the vet could do was laugh.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Did you tell these vets that these birds all fell out of the sky at the exact same time? If so you are purposely misleading them to follow some half fast agenda. The story says they were found around lakes(plural) and wildlife management areas (plural again)
Did you ask about avian cholera or just said they all fell out of the sky?

There's a way to ask that will get you information and a way to form a question that sounds so outlandish and impossible that all the vet could do was laugh.

Especially after you tell them that your belief is that they all hit a invisible UFO at the same time and how you think that is more plausible than disease.....

I don't believe the "I asked an avian expert vet".....still waiting for that vet contact info so I can do some research on them to see what creds they actually have. They shouldn't have a problem having the vet clinic name and number posted as they are a vet office that accepts patients....and quite a few from the story!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Methane poisoning due to plate movement! seems the dis info and vivid imaginations are rife..

poleshift.ning.com...

LOL....yes, because methane poisoning due to plate shifts, and the site you just linked to are all very grounded and sound ideas for what really occurred.

Bird disease doesn't take a vivid imagination....it happens and has happened and will continue to happen.

You think 2000 birds flew threw a methane cloud and just died? Methane doesn't kill that fast...they would have been through a methane cloud in a matter of seconds. I can guarantee you this was NOT methane.

Lol, you can guarantee us? Please show us then how it's impossible rather than speculating. How long do you think a cloud of methane gas would take to kill a small bird? Please show us since you seem to know so much on the subject. Disease will not kill a flock of birds instantaneously. The OP has it right...do not believe these BS excuses.

Also, to the other poster who asked about these mass animal die-offs, yes, they are still occurring in great numbers;

Mass animal die-off tracking list

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've been following these animal die offs religiously for the last three years and this is the first time I've heard them pass off Avian Cholera as the reason for their deaths. And now all of a sudden they state that any time we have these mass bird die offs we have to attribute it to this disease. LMAO. Boy, the extent they will go to continue trying to cover up the truth about what is happening and where we are heading! Wake up folks and don't buy this BS...soon, there will be mass human die offs and what will their excuses be?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
I've been following these animal die offs religiously for the last three years and this is the first time I've heard them pass off Avian Cholera as the reason for their deaths. And now all of a sudden they state that any time we have these mass bird die offs we have to attribute it to this disease. LMAO. Boy, the extent they will go to continue trying to cover up the truth about what is happening and where we are heading! Wake up folks and don't buy this BS...soon, there will be mass human die offs and what will their excuses be?

I appreciate your thoughts, or your belief, of what is going on, but if you have been following animal die offs religiously for 3 years and this is the first time you have heard of Avian Cholera being the cause, then I would say you are either lying, or are not following as religiously as claimed.

Here is a site that you can pick any quarter of any year that lists the causes of death.....well past your 3 years of religious study of such.

Source

Show me ONE year that doesn't have Avian Cholera in it, with multiple mass die offs......they go back to reports from 1981.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I appreciate your thoughts, or your belief, of what is going on, but if you have been following animal die offs religiously for 3 years and this is the first time you have heard of Avian Cholera being the cause, then I would say you are either lying, or are not following as religiously as claimed.

Here is a site that you can pick any quarter of any year that lists the causes of death.....well past your 3 years of religious study of such.

Source

Show me ONE year that doesn't have Avian Cholera in it, with multiple mass die offs......they go back to reports from 1981.

I'm not saying die offs just started in the past few years, they've happened throughout history. But, they have increased in numbers over the past few years. Check out the link I posted. We have more than two mass animal die offs on average every day somewhere in the world versus .5 in 2011. Over time, any of these Avian Cholera outbreaks, did they drop dead in mass numbers at the same time falling from the sky? It just doesn't happen. They would be scattered about over many miles of their flight, not in a single location.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Source

I'm not saying die offs just started in the past few years, they've happened throughout history. But, they have increased in numbers over the past few years. Check out the link I posted. We have more than two mass animal die offs on average every day somewhere in the world versus .5 in 2011. Over time, any of these Avian Cholera outbreaks, did they drop dead in mass numbers at the same time falling from the sky? It just doesn't happen. They would be scattered about over many miles of their flight, not in a single location.

I know that isn't what you are saying but you said that you have been researching this a lot and never heard of Avian Cholera being the cause, when it HAS been the cause in plenty of mass die offs since the records were kept back to 1981.

And mass animal die offs are not what is being discussed....this is avian die offs as in the OP.

Sure...a lot of them did drop dead and it has been recorded and researched which is how they figured out it was Avian Cholera....and they are scattered over a land area, and multiple bodies of water as the story states.

I can't account for other animal deaths, but birds can fly through a methane pocket with no problem. Can you point to a story where a mass avian death was researched and methane was the definitive cause? Why would that be something to hide? Methane gas has been attributed to whole villages dying near where the gas came from a volcanic lake/crater in the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join