It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Of You Before Reading This Knows What It Will Say?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Let's all take a 1year vow of silence - WHOSE WITH ME! (For the sake of developing ESP!)

I'm communicating with you! I can't believe I'm communicating with you! I'm using WORDS!

I'm giving you an idea from my brain to your mind using WORDS and so you can know what I think!

Why must I communicate with you? Why must you communicate with me? Who cares if knowledge increases or is lost.

Why do you care or not care? What if the sum total of all humans with their knowledge were wiped off the planet today?

I don't think the universe would even know.

All human history started, ended, forgotten with no records in the universe anywhere. Who will care or even know about Putin or Stalin or Hitler or anyone?

Imagine right now the lights just all went off for ever and we all stopped breathing and everything became nothing?

What are we part of that this won't happen?

What if THE GREAT INTELLIGENCE sitting at his computer simulated universe with its computer simulated earth decided he was over tired of playing this game and ”bloops“ blank goes the screen with a light 'whirr' as his hard drive cools and we fading black static to never return?

My words go into your brain and your words go into mine and we keep speaking and talking and flapping our jaws never wondering how still and quiet and peaceful this universe would be without all the un-necessary words.

So here I give my words to you so you can decipher me and store the relevant information and reject the non-relevant information (according to your own personal conditioning) and always you can then give words back to me so I may decipher you.

Decipher, decipher, decipher its like each of us are little information engines trying to communicate and to be understood by using WORDS!

WORDS: strange noises emitted in the back of the throat which help us to convey some sort of meaning.

I wonder honestly if everybody on earth had to stop TALKING would we develop some sort of ESP?

Sometimes I look at somebody and know exactly what they are thinking.
MY GIFT TO THE WORLD

My gift to the world would be to remove everybody's vocal chords and to totally outlaw physical gestures of any kind therefore I can guarantee some people, if not all would develop ESP (or other abilities)

Does anybody understand my words? If I had just posted a blank page how many of you would have known what I was thinking or guessed any of my thoughts here? (Anybody?)

so indeed I messed up a potentially perfectly good (ESP) blank post by using words to let you know what I'm thinking.

A request to all ATS, more blank posts please!

Let's develop those ESP abilities.

(If noT then just keep using your words I mean look how much good its done us so far as a species right?

Thanks

edit on 3/17/2015 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Awww - well I didn't think it was going to be blank. I thought it was going to be an almost blank post with:

11:11

Oh well.

I always go here when I feel like exercising my psi.

Got Psi?

I'm pretty sure they data mine. So if your of the paranoid sort - you might not want to utilize it. But I find the tests fun. Particularly the remote viewing test.

You also might want to use the ATS search function and check out some of the remote viewing tests and psychic readings done in the past by fellow ATS members. It will help give you some ideas of the sorts of activities that do well on a forum such as this.

CdT

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Words are thoughts spoken.
Thoughts are individualism, or distance between two or more things.
The center of it all can never be expressed in words because of this.

I mean what do you want? Meditate and be the all of it all. but if you want to have a name and a body and a job and a computer login it's all words for you.

those are the two modes.. One mode has subject object relationships, words.. One has no relationships at all or any relativity..
Sometimes you get in the zone and can unite those 2 modes.. It flows. The muse. Shamans might call it walking with a foot in both worlds.

Thoughts are memory. Thoughts separate time. Don't think enough and you may find yourself in eternity now. haha.

I think, haha, ESP is just a symptom of there not really being any distance between consciousness. I remember one time I had a conversation with 4 people.. It wasn't until I came back out of the zone and the other three people were still "talking" that I realized none of us were making any sound.

Harmine was going to be called telepathine, had it not been found to be the same compound upon further study.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What frequency are you transmitting at so I can link up. It would be like trying to find a needle in the hay stack to know if it was you without actually meeting and shaking hands or something. You need some sort of way to identify the link or you could be linking to anybody.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You will do a new thread asking "A Blank Post For The Sake Of ESP"

amIright??

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
All I heard was....

PSYCHIC!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Same as your other post. NO, NO ,NO I will not do it.!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have found that there are different modes of speech - one of them is colloquial, mostly autonomous where there is not real thought involved at all, speaking directly without thinking before-hand. Then there is pre-meditated speaking, where one formulates what to say before it is spoken, this allows one to express their thoughts. The last one is talking to ones-self and I believe that when you do this you are speaking from your subconscious thoughts, as many whom talk to themselves start saying some very strange things.

If you want to talk with your mind then the interpretation is going to be an issue, I don't think that ESP is a precise art - we are communicating thoughts directly but they would not generally occur in linear and organised patterns (sentences for example) - they would likely be a transfer of thoughts as opposed to something that resembles a conversation.

That being said, allow me to try and convert ESP into written language, an attempt to transfer my thoughts to you in the manner that I described above, roughly translated into words.

Penguin jumped off the cliff and iterated that the stale banana was some form of thought control. The elephant in the zoo always remembers that there is a monkey in the bathroom. Stationed in the subway, we might see the next train that approaches point zero but forgetting this dilemma we are left with absolute perfection.

So, if I transferred a frame of my thoughts to you, the above is approximately what you would register in your mind, I am awaiting your response, when you do respond to this I will know that you have read it, and then I will attempt to translate what I think you sent to me, "through the ether" as it were...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

………………

2nd line…

- JC

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Nothing new here. Its one of the reasons monks and yogis seek to be alone. Talking is one of the less efficient form of language plain and simple. As they say, the wise doesn't speak.

But its silly to think that alone would make people more psychic. Before everything else, you need to accept the possibility of esp. If your already in full doubt mode, it will make it harder or even impossible for anything to manifest. Law of attraction. Doubt and confusion are your nemesis.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I say what he trying to say and not single star?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My words go into your brain and your words go into mine and we keep speaking and talking and flapping our jaws never wondering how still and quiet and peaceful this universe would be without all the un-necessary words.

No thought is required to know about life. The ultimate answers to existence are never found in intellectual concepts and philosophies, no matter how sophisticated, yet, beyond that non-conceptual void that some often seek, we need to remind ourselves that despite all that, we still participate in an objective world that seduces the senses.

How would one understand what it is to be human without interacting with other humans? Without the use of linguistics or the concept of language: How would one even have any thoughts arise? Without language, whether we choose to use words to convey thoughts in a written format, or vibratory form through speech: How would we be able to co-exist without that primary form of communication?

My gift to the world would be to remove everybody's vocal chords and to totally outlaw physical gestures of any kind therefore I can guarantee some people, if not all would develop ESP (or other abilities)

If those people did develop ESP which allows for a thousand ideas within one thought, how would they be able to discern that information without the concept of language?

Your thoughts come to you in the form of words in the language(s) you speak; not in abstract symbols. Outside of the word "Tree", what is a tree beyond that which it symbolizes? Isn't it interesting that you are only able to entertain my comment because of the use of language and not thoughts?. The word "tree" is a concept that describes something beyond our thoughts...

edit on 18-3-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Took me a long time to figure out why ESP produces such a wide range of results.
Like trying to decrypt the old CIA Kryptos puzzle.

Why in Australia do the women glow and the men plunder?

top topics

join