It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of 300 + million Americans, there isn't a single American Putin to lead ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You are focusing on the wrong part of the argument here to try to weasel out of your fallacy. The victory part is either implied or declared post rebuttal. Seeing as how ScientificRailgun didn't appease your gallop, you didn't get a chance to declare victory. That doesn't change the fact that you shotgun blasted a bunch of debate topics into her face to try to prove your point.

My declaring your "losing argument" is just my observations on your behavior using weak arguing tactics to try to rebut my position which is the mark of someone losing an argument. If you want to be back on even keel in the debate, then up your arguing game and use REAL responses instead of fallacies.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I am not counting the Texas Air guard.

You may not count it...the US gov't. does.

Westerners follow behind nice suits and strait teeth now. Nobody cares about grit any more.

And when we do elect one that has grit other's will complain about that.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Crapola. its that simple. You claim there is no such thing as a shadow government. I pointed out that is exactly the deception represented in Platos Cave.

It's only simple to people with a confirmation bias since that allows them to ignore evidence that conflicts with their predetermined conclusion.

Where do you think the terms Shadow in 'shadow government' and 'behind the scenes' came from, philosophically speaking?

See, now you are using the origin of the expression "shadow government" as some sort of proof that it exists. Who the hell cares where these terms come from? It certainly isn't relevant to our conversation, much less prove your point.

Keep showing your true colors, deny the truth forever. Ain;t impressing me with edumacated, know it all banter.

Yea it is easy for the ignorant to keep talking and not listen when they've been shown that they don't know what they are talking about. It allows them to maintain that ignorance. I do love the denouncement of being educated and suggesting that you know better than someone who is educated. Typical.

Thats why they told Socrates to stop teaching the students and leave, or else… the powers that be don't want aware, independent thinking as a product of "higher learning", they want minions of the state.

"There is no shadow government", lol.

Done here…

*eyeroll* Heard all this before.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just want to touch on Putin's popularity...

If you haven't already noticed no Russian media will not say anything that shows Putin in a bad light.

Now if all they get is how good Putin is and nothing that shows him badly the results are going to be in his favor...that's the reason the gov't took over the media in Russia, so people see only what the Kremlin wants them to see.

Now to address the OP...

Out of 300 + million Americans, there isn't a single American Putin to lead ?

Out of almost 143,000,000 Russians, there isn't a single Russian Obama to lead...why is that? And you ask that same question about all the US presidents.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Meanwhile MSM like CNN and Fox News report that Obama has dismally low approval ratings, and before they finish that sentence, people who hate all things America will go on to say that the MSM is just a White House mouthpiece.

I find that ironic.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

esse Ventura addressed this exact scenario. He said voting booths should just offer candidate names without party affiliation. It would force people to actually educate themselves about what the candidates stand for, instead of the 85% of sheeple who vote strictly upon party lines.

"I think that when Americans go to vote, states should not list what party the candidates are affiliated with. That would require voters to actually think and get to know a candidate instead of voting for their favorite gang. 'Oh, this guy is a Republican, so he must be good.' "
www.brainyquote.com...

Except, you know people would find out through the political grape vine what party the candidate really belongs to. Better yet, they should just eliminate the party system all together.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Speaking as an American , I hope no other country in the world can find or elect an Obama ...sheesh that scares me. I will have nightmares now.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join