It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of 300 + million Americans, there isn't a single American Putin to lead ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

OOPS. Thank you for correcting my memory . Getting old in my forgetful age

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm a usual suspect?

Wait, I'm part of a clique? Where's my damn membership card! If there's a troll patrol that goes on coordinates targeted "strikes" at Pro-Russia threads I want in on it! Sounds fun.

Seriously? That's all you've got, is to accuse me of being part of some anti-putin conspiracy on ATS?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I'm a usual suspect?

Wait, I'm part of a clique? Where's my damn membership card! If there's a troll patrol that goes on coordinates targeted "strikes" at Pro-Russia threads I want in on it! Sounds fun.

Seriously? That's all you've got, is to accuse me of being part of some anti-putin conspiracy on ATS?

Birds of a feather flock together. They are all here, save one. Where is he anyway?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You really believe a shadow government would possibly stay hidden for long?

sayin' it ain't so… just adds to the cover up. I expect that from the usual suspects, they troll ATS together. For others not part of the clique that want to understand the secrets of state, review these three images and compare them to what they do and don't reveal publicly.

Google Mc Cain in Ukraine, then Mrs. Nuland In Ukraine, finally CIA chief in Ukraine, looking at the images associated with the different visits by officials to that country.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't know, according to our shill-work schedule he's not scheduled for any time off until after we coordinate the US-Backed Coup in Belarus.

Maybe he's sick. Check back in 11 days.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I`m pointing you towards, that there aren`t that many parties, so assuming they are different might be a bit of a stretch when they might have the same interests everywhere in the World.

That is an assumption in itself and again. You just produced companies selling domestic products to the population, there are more than just those ten corporations in the country. None of those ten own Google for instance. I think your point is a stretch.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

but a super secret shadow government is just nonsense talk.

Okay, now its a super… secret… shadow… nonsense.

Except for the tele prompters, on television … and Boehner… reading the one in Florida… that precluded the motion to allow Paul into the televised debates.

I already TOLD you it is because the Republican party had decided they didn't want him to represent him. You are trying to conflate a Republican conspiracy to keep one man out of their primaries as part of some sort of super conspiracy without any evidence to say it is so.

You say its a conspiracy, I provided others with one real world example.

P_L_A_T_O_S C_A_V_E

Plato's cave isn't a real world example... It is an allegory to show that many people live their lives with blinders on and don't see that the world is much larger and complicated than they think. It is a deep philosophical conversation and you are misusing it completely. For instance, you haven't illuminated any hidden truths that let's you see the world in a more knowledgeable light. All you have done is provide a bunch of flimsy reasoning and assumptions to say you are right.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

There is no shadow government. The U.S. can't even properly keep the secrets of their "surface" government. You really believe a shadow government would possibly stay hidden for long?

Yes, it is possible. Read the book I sourced a few pages back. Can't keep secrets? So tell me, when did they come clean about say, the JFK assassination? So you consider the Warren Commission report the one true conclusion? "They" love to put different stories out there to obfuscate the truth i.e. misinformation. So what you're saying what things appear to be as far as government is concerned is reality. "They" wish the country had 210 million voters like you.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I love it when people bring up Plato's Allegory of the cave to try to sound all philosophical and learned and crap, only to prove their premise is so flimsy that they have to resort to using tactics such as "Look at how smart I appear!" to maintain any air of legitimacy in their arguments.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

There is no shadow government. The U.S. can't even properly keep the secrets of their "surface" government. You really believe a shadow government would possibly stay hidden for long?

Yes, it is possible. Read the book I sourced a few pages back. Can't keep secrets? So tell me, when did they come clean about say, the JFK assassination? So you consider the Warren Commission report the one true conclusion? "They" love to put different stories out there to obfuscate the truth i.e. misinformation. So what you're saying what things appear to be as far as government is concerned is reality. "They" wish the country had 210 million voters like you.
Seriously? Between Snowden and Assange, the US has very few secrets remaining. Or are they "in on it"

[insert finger waggling here] Ooooo, the plot thickens.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Putin is a bo-tox laden pampered jerk billionaire that thanks to his background in the intelligence community and a lifetime as a corrupt thieving oligarch became a master marketing manipulator through image and propaganda directed at people like yourself.

He disappeared recently to have plastic surgery. He is a vain and vile little man.

You still look to leaders to show your heart a path to believe in. You have been fooled to carry their banners....again.

edit on 3 17 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I love it when people bring up Plato's Allegory of the cave to try to sound all philosophical and learned and crap, only to prove their premise is so flimsy that they have to resort to using tactics such as "Look at how smart I appear!" to maintain any air of legitimacy in their arguments.

Yea it is just one of the many things that seems easy to understand but really isn't that the uninformed on the internet have hijacked to try to boost their appearance of intelligence. I once made the mistake of humoring someone about a Plato's Cave conversation and ended up getting preached at. Generally, they are conversations to be avoided on the internet unless the person has proven that he knows what he is talking about and can actually be insightful.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Seriously? Between Snowden and Assange, the US has very few secrets remaining. Or are they "in on it"

[insert finger waggling here] Ooooo, the plot thickens.

Ok, so what you're saying since Snowden and Assange didn't provide any info to the contrary, Oswald must be the only shooter involved in my example. Wag your finger all you want. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I really only know the pitfalls of such an argument because when I was but a young Railgun, I used the Cave Allegory for the very same reasons. Alas, I was but a freshman in College and thus thought I knew everything. I have learned from my mistakes.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I posted information on the previous page that paints the author of that book as a revisionist history author who made up things to paint the picture of a dark conspiracy. I also pointed out that he is a YECer who promotes Creationism over Evolution so his ideas on history are likely to be flawed. There is probably a deep confirmation bias at work in him to see these conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Fatty Tuna Nigiri and good Sake is bliss. Ignorance is ignorance.

You're strawmanning me. Making the assumption that since I don't believe in a Shadow Government, I also must believe the official story of the Kennedy Assassination. It was a nice attempt at deflection, but you have yet to show evidence of a shadow government, which is what would sway my opinion.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No, I brought video and picture evidence of some examples of how the truth is manipulated and omitted right before our very eyes.

And you?

All you have done is provide a bunch of flimsy reasoning and assumptions to say you are right.

You simply continue to cover it up.

You must understand I am not trying to convince you of anything, just responding to show others how you roll.

ETA: My earlier post this thread…

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-3-2015 by intrptr because: link

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Heh, but it is only through your mistakes that you learn and get better. Though that requires you to acknowledge your mistakes, which it appears you have done. Many have trouble doing that, so that is a trait that should be admired.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So basically you just admitted you're attacking the poster and not the post. I'd report you, but then I'd just seem petty. Instead, I think I'll let your post stand as a testament to your debate tactics.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Did you read that from a tele prompt-- I mean playbook?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join