It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of 300 + million Americans, there isn't a single American Putin to lead ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Putin is a thug terrorist and I can't believe
he's been able to fool so many people for so long
all while stealing billions and leaving a trail of dead in his wake.

Want the inside scoop on who Putin is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go, it also tells you how he made money too

ATS is such a resource

edit on 17-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So now let's make the rating mean nothing

Hell

Lets make the lowest rating mean people think you are doing the best job

Lets spin it till cows come home

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Even CNN recently had an article about Putin's rating being really above 80 %

Oh well than I stand corrected , my apologise . Had I known that CNN reported this it would have been end of story.

Seriously?

BTW CNN also reports how much better OBAMA and the US is compared to Putin and Russia, comrade.
edit on 17331America/ChicagoTue, 17 Mar 2015 09:17:23 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

CNN is the king of western propaganda

And if they had to admit Putin has above 80 % that means it is true

You think CNN would be covering for Putin, you do know they slander him every week

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Are you suggesting you believe Putin's popularity rating is as high as it is claimed to be?

Dare anyone speak out against him publicly, without fear of losing their life?

Even CNN recently had an article about Putin's rating being really above 80 %

If western MSM had to admit it .....

As for speaking out against Putin, this is done every day by some newspapers and individuals just like in any democratic country, just that you wouldn't know it because you get biased information

I personally get world wide information, I don't miss a trick

No, I do my own research on these things and Putin is a gangster, pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It does mean nothing. Like I said, it's just a popularity contest. It may mean something to a politician up for reelection, but as far as a judge of the quality of the leader, it is a pretty poor attribute.

As far as Presidential Approval ratings go neither Obama nor Bush are that far out of the norm since Gallup starting keeping track of it. In fact, Truman had the lowest rating and Obama's highest approval rating is above Reagan's highest approval rating. Your problem is that you are looking at that statistic in a vacuum.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Why do you hate America so much?

Perhaps you should ask your fellow Americans

Why do THEY hate their government so much ?

I dare you to start a thread asking that question

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The simple truth is American president is not chosen based on public popularity or ability to do the job.

The USA president is chosen based on what a good puppet he will be for his corporate masters.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
No, I do my own research on these things and Putin is a gangster, pure and simple.

And 140 million Russians are gangsters too

That is how Hollywood education works isn't it

Nice

link   

One problem with your question is that America is so diverse that the concept of "patriotism" is also diverse. So you have some people who think that you're a real patriot if you want America to "be #1" & expand its dominance around the world. But others will say that if you really love America, you won't send Americans to die for other country's issues, won't send money to other countries (foreign aid), and will help Americans first, be it by keeping jobs here or keep non-Americans out. Now how do you reconcile the issues I just listed? And those are just the basics.

There's still many different forms of classism, racism, bigotry, sexism, homophobia, etc in America. So what demographic could an individual have that would unite all Americans (or at least 80%)? Skin color shouldn't matter, but it does matter here. Religious views or lack of religious views shouldn't matter here, but they do. Personal wealth, business connections, or a poor upbringing shouldn't matter, but they do. Sexual orientation shouldn't matter here, but it does. You see how that works?

Also, there's no 1 American culture for an "American Putin" to relate to, since almost all Americans are descendants of recent or semi-recent immigrants. So would English Americans support an Irish American Putin? Would Arab Americans support a Kurdish or Israeli American Putin? Would country Americans support a liberal American Putin? Would most Americans support a homosexual, atheist, North Korean-American Putin? In theory it shouldn't matter, but in practice it does.

link   
Or, we can hire an athletic celebrity to ride around on horses shirtless, with so much pomp and narcissistic grandiosity.

Or, we can just pay someone to fiddle while the nation and it's people BURN.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

CNN is the king of western propaganda

And if they had to admit Putin has above 80 % that means it is true

You think CNN would be covering for Putin, you do know they slander him every week

Re read what you just wrote.

You are claiming your logic based on a source that you yourself marked as propaganda. So they are credible when convenient for you but propaganda when not.

What makes you think that Russian and American controlling Elites aren't using the same Propaganda machines to keep the masses separated and at conflict in pursuit of the all mighty dollar? Their is money to be made in chaos not so much during peace or stability.

edit on 27331America/ChicagoTue, 17 Mar 2015 09:27:09 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The answer is simple. The U.S. Government has been hijacked by corporations and big money. However, that doesn't mean that American should be like Russia, with an autocracy disguised as a "democracy".

America's problems won't be solved by a single patriotic president. I fully believe the U.S. can only move forward one the two-party system is dissolved and campaign contributions by corporations stop. It would also help if Lobbying were made illegal.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
It does mean nothing. Like I said, it's just a popularity contest. It may mean something to a politician up for reelection, but as far as a judge of the quality of the leader, it is a pretty poor attribute

So you keep writing but to me it doesn't make sense

Unless most Americans think up is down and down is up

Isn't that what you'd like Americans to think

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
autocracy disguised as a "democracy".

Funny I was just about to describe USA that way

And would it really hurt to have a patriot in the White House to begin with

Nahhh

President of a country should hate his country ... Right ?

Boy some people really do think up is down and down is up

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Blah blah blah

Technicality argument

Save it for the court

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
autocracy disguised as a "democracy".

Funny I was just about to describe USA that way

And would it really hurt to have a patriot in the White House to begin with

Nahhh

President of a country should hate his country ... Right ?

Boy some people really do think up is down and down is up

I say the USA is a plutocracy as the power does not rest with one individual like a autocracy but a small privileged group.

link   
It's a difference in peoples

Russia has a man that goes shirtless, embraces Communism, steals vast amounts of money, lies constantly, kills his citizens outside the law, claims a religion he doesn't follow and rules from the old "mafia style". They love it and support it 80%+

We have the same thing but we don't like it as much.

It's a difference in peoples.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
It does mean nothing. Like I said, it's just a popularity contest. It may mean something to a politician up for reelection, but as far as a judge of the quality of the leader, it is a pretty poor attribute

So you keep writing but to me it doesn't make sense

Unless most Americans think up is down and down is up

Isn't that what you'd like Americans to think

I think what is confusing you is that KrazyShot is using the language of logic.

I guess when Putin was missing he was actually interviewing pro putin internet posters. Congratulations on the job my friend, you are doing a fantastic job .

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oh man putin should pull a shia labeouf #iamsorry show, where people pay to be 15 mins with him, with the love the OP got for this guy alone the show could pay for all of Russia debt and solve the sanctions problems...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join