It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of 300 + million Americans, there isn't a single American Putin to lead ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No really, let me ask a simple logical question

Out of 300 plus million Americans, how come Obama's rating is in the toilet, Bush rating was unbelievably low

Where is that American Putin whom people will love for being a patriot ?

(Crickets chirping)

It is called sovereignty, or rather lack there of.

You see the reason USA can not have their own Putin is because USA is ruled by shadow government financed by the Federal Reserve

You Americans don't have something called sovereignty, you are in financial debt bondage, a make believe castle made of petrodollars and conquering power of US army

That my friends is why you can't have a president you actually like

And that petro dollar castle by the way, is built on sand
edit on 17-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Why would America want its own Putin?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Googled definition

Sovereignty, in layman's terms, means a state or a governing body has the full right and power to govern itself without any interference from outside sources or bodies.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
it doesn't matter who you elect.
the time of strong leaders, of icons, pretty much ended with clinton, after that corporations took over.
so there will never be a true leader (whatever that even means)
it's true that americans are slaves, for all that silly flag waving they are slaves more than most people.
but they have long since realized that it's all a farce.
Now, when do they plan on doing something about it, who knows.
But the fact that they stopped referring to piss as "rain" is already something.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Are you suggesting you believe Putin's popularity rating is as high as it is claimed to be?

Dare anyone speak out against him publicly, without fear of losing their life?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Why would America want its own Putin?

I am sorry, I was under the impression that president's rating should be at least above 50 % by average people

Let alone 20 or 15 or 25

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Clinton? A strong leader? Don't speak those words in the same sentence again. He signed NAFTA into being, remember?

IMO the last true patriot to hold office was Kennedy - which is exactly why he was killed. Lone gunman my ass.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You think you have problems we have election soon in the UK and we get shep Larry and Moe to choose from

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Asking Americans why we don't "have a Putin" is like asking Russians why they don't "have a Kim Jong-un."

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think the simple answer here is...

"You get what they paid for".

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Are you suggesting you believe Putin's popularity rating is as high as it is claimed to be?

Dare anyone speak out against him publicly, without fear of losing their life?

Even CNN recently had an article about Putin's rating being really above 80 %

If western MSM had to admit it .....

As for speaking out against Putin, this is done every day by some newspapers and individuals just like in any democratic country, just that you wouldn't know it because you get biased information

I personally get world wide information, I don't miss a trick

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have often said , I wish the USA could kidnap Putin and bring him here to lead the country . You are precisely correct in that there is an absolute lack of strong leadership in our country and we are hurting due to this.
And to the previous poster , this actually started way before Clinton . However , there have been some Presidents and leadership since who have actually tried but have been brought down before they could accomplish anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

A President's rating isn't the mark of a good President. Many times, one has to look at the President's entire term after he has left office to see how he performed overall. The populous is wrapped up in the present, if a President is doing something unpopular that will pay off in the long term, the populous will have a hard time grasping that (since they want the payoff now) and thus the President's rating will go down.

All the President's rating is is a popularity contest. It isn't a mark of how effective or strong of a leader the President actually is though. This is especially true with today's political climate and many people from both sides of the political aisle not liking someone solely because of his political party.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

OR , its a dictatorship and extremely corrupted gov't .

Sadam and Fidel always had high ratings. So high ratings isn't really a good measure based on company at the top.

Not that we don't have a corrupt Corporate controlled gov't but they at least practice Machiavellian tactics and give you an illusion of voting power. Dictators flat out don't even care, hence they eventually get toppled. However, don't think for a minute Russian is peachy clean.

edit on 11331America/ChicagoTue, 17 Mar 2015 09:11:40 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Asking Americans why we don't "have a Putin" is like asking Russians why they don't "have a Kim Jong-un."

I am sorry, I was under the impression that president's rating should be at least above 50 % by average people

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Your still here spouting off your anti-America hate garbage?

Why would we want another Putin? Why do you hate America so much?

link   

The US has already embraced Fascism because of people like you.

link   
Putin is a thug terrorist and I can't believe
he's been able to fool so many people for so long
all while stealing billions and leaving a trail of dead in his wake.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
OR , its a dictatorship and extremely corrupted gov't .
Sadam and Fidel always had high ratings.

Even CNN recently had an article about Putin's rating being really above 80 %

If western MSM had to admit it .....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: here4this
I have often said , I wish the USA could kidnap Putin and bring him here to lead the country . You are precisely correct in that there is an absolute lack of strong leadership in our country and we are hurting due to this.
And to the previous poster , this actually started way before Clinton . However , there have been some Presidents and leadership since who have actually tried but have been brought down before they could accomplish anything.

See my underlining... and yes, a Putin would hopefully be brought down here again. What the hell is wrong with you?
The man is clearly a war-mongering, power hungry, wanna be KING.

If that's what you want, then you can leave and go there today. It's not wanted here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join