It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I find truly disgusting about Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88
What I find truly disgusting about Israel is how they don't discount using nukes on Iran to supposedly prevent Iran from having nukes

That's like me preparing a gun to shot my neighbour who already knows I am coming for him, but I gotta get to him before he buys a gun and can defend himself

Yup, Zionists truly are that bad.

And here is the kicker, they would do the same thing to Americans, British, French, Russians if they were there instead of Iran. They have a plan for greater and bigger Israel

Just like ISIS guys want a greater state

I think that from their point of view (and not all Israelis think this way) it is like shooting a guy when he's trying to buy a gun that he's sworn to use to kill you and your family.

If they had a plan for a bigger and greater Israel, they could have pushed out the Palestinians and taken pretty much whatever chunk of the Middle East they wanted.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedParrotHead
Are you informed at all? They don't have to discount using a nuke because they haven't used one. Say Iran had a nuke as of today, how long do you think they would sit on it?

I guess that would be determined by Israel's actions on a GREAT MANY topics.

God's chosen ones would have to reassess how much they can shove everyone around I gather!!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: StalkerSolent

They DO have the plan, and everyone knows it.

The only thing stopping them is the stars in the sky are not aligned perfectly just yet, but they are about to be!

Oh and the fact that everyone on the EARTH will turn on them according to their own books has the most of them wondering how to expand more quietly as many do not actually believe they are worthy of such grandeur !!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

They DO have the plan, and everyone knows it.

Really?

The only thing stopping them is the stars in the sky are not aligned perfectly just yet, but they are about to be!

So that's why they gave up their wartime territorial gains: their astrologers told them not to. I always wondered

Seriously, though, why would they do that?

Oh and the fact that everyone on the EARTH will turn on them according to their own books has the most of them wondering how to expand more quietly as many do not actually believe they are worthy of such grandeur !!

Which books?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Aaamok88

You gave up on two friends because of their political views? That's tragic.

No, its actually BRILLIANT.

Having friends with such diametrically opposing views is more than tragic, it is downright bad for everyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

They did not give them up on purpose, they were threatened by a whole lot of powerful groups.

Yeah, REALLY.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

They did not give them up on purpose, they were threatened by a whole lot of powerful groups.

Yeah, REALLY.

Like who? The United States? Israel flaunts US will all the time. Russia? It was already on Russia's bad side.
And what has changed since then that will let them get away with it this time anyway?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88
What I find truly disgusting about Israel is how they don't discount using nukes on Iran to supposedly prevent Iran from having nukes

That's like me preparing a gun to shot my neighbour who already knows I am coming for him, but I gotta get to him before he buys a gun and can defend himself

Yup, Zionists truly are that bad.

And here is the kicker, they would do the same thing to Americans, British, French, Russians if they were there instead of Iran. They have a plan for greater and bigger Israel

Just like ISIS guys want a greater state
There's not much honesty involved when you guys attack Israel, is there...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow!!! Your an idiot..a reply to: Aaamok88

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
You find it disgusting because you don’t understand the dynamic of the middle-eastern countries. Israel doesn’t discount using nuclear weapons because it is a tactic to keep people from trying to invade or attack their country.

Your analogy is flawed horribly bad. In reality it is like you killing your neighbor before they can kill you…. Iran has stated numerous times that they want to wipe Israel off the map, and there is only one type of weapon that can do that….

Iran has also threatened to wipe out other countries and other national treasures. They fund terrorist groups in all parts of the world and are a clergy of dictators.

They have a plan for greater and bigger Israel?!?! Are you even listening to yourself, or noting the irony in your words? This is what Iran wants, not Israel. Israel has been surrendering land left and right, not surging outward in a land grab or power play.... Your remarks are completely based in conjecture and fantastical bologna.

Israel could have already wiped Iran out with their weapons if they wanted to – but they haven’t. Israel just wants to be left alone – it is terrorist states like Iran who wants to stir the pot.

Their country... Before 1944 it was whose?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join