It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I find truly disgusting about Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Point out they could have a much bigger country just from the land they won during the 6 days war... Nope isreal is evil because they didn't lose.

No people view Israel as evil because they didn't follow the law and give the land back. Also their current occupation of the West Bank and turning Gaza into and open air prison really doesn't win popularity polls.

Point out anything related to isreal not being evil and you will get pounced on immediately, even called a Zionist, they use that word like it was "Nazi" "Hitler" "Stalin" "brownshirts"

Seeing how the Zionist are acting like the Nazis it's understandable that people would make Zionist sound like that.
Auschwitz survivor: ‘Israel acts like Nazis’

Speaking as his tour got under way, Dr Meyer said there were parallels between the treatment of Jews by Germans in the Second World War and the current treatment of Palestinians by Israelis. He said: “The Israelis tried to dehumanise the Palestinians, just like the Nazis tried to dehumanise me. Nobody should dehumanise any other and those who try to dehumanise another are not human. “It may be that Israel is not the most cruel country in the world … but one thing I know for sure is that Israel is the world champion in pretending to be civilised and cultured.”

Who would know better how the Nazis acted than a person who was in the camps? When you have a person who survived the Holocaust saying that Israel is acting like the Nazis then it's time to take a closer look at Israel and it's policies.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
a reply to: Aaamok88 Would you allow your neighbor that wants to kill every Israeli to just come in and attack your country? I think not. So why are you down on a country that is simply trying to defend itself against neighbors that want to kill every man woman and child in a country? I do not recall anytime in the past where Israel was the aggressor. They have only responded after they have been attacked.

Man... you and the other guy who seems to think Israel hasn't done anything and Iran is the aggressor. What a bunch of #%#@$$@

Israel side lined Egypt and Jordan in a preemptive strike, neutralized Egypt's air force in a sneak attack and stole land right up to the current border. Iran hasn't lifted a finger since...ever. They have no military on the borders of Israel and never threatened them. EVER. They just don't recognize the FALSE state Israel is. They bomb the piss out of Gaza once every two years and bibi coined the term "mowing the grass". They admitted the three teens last year weren't murdered by Palestinians but still released a furry on them for months. Don't you bitch about every man woman and child crapola bs...You bunch of ....ehhh nevermind.

eta: oh and while I'm at it, why not ask Netanyahu why ISIS isn't on his TOP priority check list eh? The REAL threat (which isn't btw) portrayed to the Western world. The (sunni) guys running around burning people in cages and cutting off heads with hunting knives. The same Sunnis which make up 100% of Gaza. Duh, wake up. Even GAZA knows ISIS is an ISRAEL puppet in cahoots with US to overthrow SYRIA. Why isn't ISIS running to Gaza's aid?? Why isn't ISIS attacking Israel or even making threats. Where's Bibi's red line with ISIS?

The writing is so clearly on the wall and yet you refuse to read it and continue to propagate the lies about Iran

edit on 17-3-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Ceeker63

Would you allow your neighbor that wants to kill every Israeli to just come in and attack your country?

Change the word Israeli with Palestinian and you will get the support of millions.

So why are you down on a country that is simply trying to defend itself against neighbors that want to kill every man woman and child in a country?

Are you talking about Israel or Palestine? In the last attack on Gaza Hamas killed 66 military and 5 civilians. Israel on the other hand killed well over a thousand civilians by targeting hospitals schools and refugee camps.

I do not recall anytime in the past where Israel was the aggressor.

Looks like someone slept through history while in school. With the exception of the war in 73 Israel has always been the aggressor from the day Israel was founded.

If the terrorists didn't use ambulances as troop carriers, or schools and hospitals as ammo dumps they wouldn't be targeted.

But they do.

As soon as an ambulance school or hospital is used for military purposes such as transporting fighters, or storing munitions, it loses its safe from attack status, and becomes a valid military target.

Come on, you knew that already.

Isreal doesn't just target hospitals out of evil.

They target them to kill fighters and destroy weapons.

Just like any military would.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Point out they could have a much bigger country just from the land they won during the 6 days war... Nope isreal is evil because they didn't lose.

No people view Israel as evil because they didn't follow the law and give the land back. Also their current occupation of the West Bank and turning Gaza into and open air prison really doesn't win popularity polls.

Point out anything related to isreal not being evil and you will get pounced on immediately, even called a Zionist, they use that word like it was "Nazi" "Hitler" "Stalin" "brownshirts"

Seeing how the Zionist are acting like the Nazis it's understandable that people would make Zionist sound like that.
Auschwitz survivor: ‘Israel acts like Nazis’

Speaking as his tour got under way, Dr Meyer said there were parallels between the treatment of Jews by Germans in the Second World War and the current treatment of Palestinians by Israelis. He said: “The Israelis tried to dehumanise the Palestinians, just like the Nazis tried to dehumanise me. Nobody should dehumanise any other and those who try to dehumanise another are not human. “It may be that Israel is not the most cruel country in the world … but one thing I know for sure is that Israel is the world champion in pretending to be civilised and cultured.”

Who would know better how the Nazis acted than a person who was in the camps? When you have a person who survived the Holocaust saying that Israel is acting like the Nazis then it's time to take a closer look at Israel and it's policies.

They gave back land the conquered when attacked.

More land than their entire country right now occupies.

They had Egyptian lands, the entire Sinai peninsula in fact and gave all back, even though it was very valuable from a strategic point of view.

China right now has a lot of honestly stolen land, I don t hear you calling them evil , or Russia who just recently annexed sovereign territory from Ukraine.

You dp make it a point to so about isreal though....are you sure it isn't just because they are Jews?

I mean it seems like it to me, I see your antisemite comments quite frequently.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Lieberman called for "disloyal Arabs" to be "beheaded" the other day in reference to Arabs who raise a flag in memory of The Nakba (Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinians)...

You Zionists are sick in the head.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
Newsflash: Jesus is long dead, if he ever existed in the first place, and will not be taking requests from anybody. This is the 21st century - take your backward thinking back to the middle ages.

Awesome

Jesus is dead, so I guess that means Israel can use nukes to attack first a nuke less country

Nice

Yeah I mean it's not like some other country ever did that. It's not like some weird western first world power ever dropped like...I dunno...arbitrary number...but TWO nukes on a country that didn't even know what a nuke was.

It's not like some country has ever done that then turned around and made tens of thousands of these weapons then tried to tell everyone else "ah ah ah...no touchy...no nukes for you"

Thank goodness that's never happened before

ETA: I needed a title

The preceding post is titled "What I find truly disgusting about the USA" or "How I learned to stop judging myself and projecting on others"

edit on 17-3-2015 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2015 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

As soon as an ambulance school or hospital is used for military purposes such as transporting fighters, or storing munitions, it loses its safe from attack status, and becomes a valid military target.

No it does not. It is a war crime to attack a school or hospital even when Israel claims but always falls short of proving that they are hiding munitions.

Tell that to the people in the UN hospital that Israel attacked with no just cause to do so and then tried to cover it up.

Israel has openly admitted to targeting civilians. So you can drop the "they only kill fighters and destroy weapons" BS.
United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict

The report disputes Israel's claim that the Gaza war would have been conducted as a response to rockets fired from the Gaza Strip, saying that at least in part the war was targeted against the "people of Gaza as a whole". Intimidation against the population was seen as an aim of the war. The report also says that Israel's military assault on Gaza was designed to "humiliate and terrorize a civilian population, radically diminish its local economic capacity both to work and to provide for itself, and to force upon it an ever increasing sense of dependency and vulnerability". The report focused on 36 cases that it said constituted a representative sample. In 11 of these episodes, it said the Israeli military carried out direct attacks against civilians, including some in which civilians were shot "while they were trying to leave their homes to walk to a safer place, waving white flags". Talking to Bill Moyers Journal, Goldstone said that the committee chose 36 incidents that represented the highest death toll, where there seemed to be little or no military justification for what happened. According to the report, another alleged war crime committed by IDF include "wanton" destruction of food production, water and sewerage facilities; the report also asserts that some attacks, which were supposedly aimed to kill small number of combatants amidst significant numbers of civilians, were disproportionate. The report concluded that Israel violated the Fourth Geneva Convention by targeting civilians, which it labeled "a grave breach". It also claimed that the violations were "systematic and deliberate", which placed the blame in the first place on those who designed, planned, ordered and oversaw the operations. The report recommended, inter alia, that Israel pay reparations to Palestinians living in Gaza for property damage caused during the conflict.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I made a moral decision few years ago

I cut off 2 of my Zionist friends who I used to hang out with every now and then

I told them point blank, if you support policy of ISRAEL, I can no longer eat dinner with you guys

I wasn't fighting, or mean, I just informed them of my moral decision

I bet they enjoy their meals a lot more now.
Now they can talk about the other subjects like sex, sports, and the weather. Rather than listen to how much you hate things you don't agree with.
edit on 17-3-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

They gave back land the conquered when attacked.

No they have not given back all the land. They still occupy the West Bank and other parts of Palestine. They also occupy other lands such as the Golan Heights.

They had Egyptian lands, the entire Sinai peninsula in fact and gave all back, even though it was very valuable from a strategic point of view.

They had to give it back because it was the law.

China right now has a lot of honestly stolen land, I don t hear you calling them evil , or Russia who just recently annexed sovereign territory from Ukraine.

Start a thread on the land China has stolen and I will call them evil. But you are wrong Russia didn't steal that land the people of Crimea voted to rejoin Russia and Crimea wasn't sovereign territory of the Ukraine it was it's own autonomous nation.

I mean it seems like it to me, I see your antisemite comments quite frequently.

I see you are ignorant to what antisemitic means. I haven't said anything antisemitic I have pointed out the things that Israel has done illegally that isn't antisemitism. But you aren't the first person that has wrongly accused me of that and I'm sure you won't be the last because that is a favorite tactic of Israeli supporters to label anyone who calls Israel out on their war crimes an anti-Semite.
edit on 17-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Ha . Love it. Or USA during most twitches that happen day to day .

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I would like to ask a question meaning no disrespect. Do you know what a Zionist is ?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I don't know why anyone replies to his (Aaamok88) posts.
edit on 3/17/2015 by catt3 because: to add

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
JEWS OF THE WORLD, STOP IMMIGRATING TO ISRAEL, instead come to the USA! This can be your new homeland, because well you already rule our leaders so you might as well be here and contribute to the tax base. In fact, it may be much easier to sway the public if your all here to go to your various wars which Israel demands of the USA to fight for them. Join us, or fall from the pages of time.

Either way, Israel as a Jewish state will not last the end of this century, so I suggest just moving here and getting shot with your hands in the air by cops like the rest of America. The chances of that happening may be higher than being killed by a stray Hamas missile, but at least maybe you can get a feeling of what life was like as a Palestinian in Gaza or the west bank.

Perhaps when a Jew is killed by an American cop, there might finally be a change to the culture within the police.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Well aware what a Zionist is...

A person of a specific political ideology, not unlike communist to communism or capitalist to capitalism...

Based on the hijacked beliefs of a Judaic Messianic prophecy which is yet to be fulfilled...

A supporter of murderous regime made famous with ethnic cleansing and infanticide...

Why?

What do you think a Zionist is?
edit on 17-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
They have a plan for greater and bigger Israel?!?! Are you even listening to yourself, or noting the irony in your words? This is what Iran wants, not Israel. Israel has been surrendering land left and right, not surging outward in a land grab or power play.... Your remarks are completely based in conjecture and fantastical bologna.

Really?

You were saying?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
You find it disgusting because you don’t understand the dynamic of the middle-eastern countries. Israel doesn’t discount using nuclear weapons because it is a tactic to keep people from trying to invade or attack their country.

Your analogy is flawed horribly bad.

Dude

ISRAEL WANTS TO USE TACTICAL NUKES TO ATTACK, NUKE--LESS IRAN

No matter what you post or try to spin it

It flies in the face of logic and common sense and morality

I see...better to wait until your enemy is stronger than you to take him on...

Good strategy!

Have you considered running for Speaker of the House?

If they were not such evil war mongering, land stealing bastards. There would be no problem with their neighbors.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
NNNnnnooooooo!!!! No, it can't be a tie. Please, let it not be a tie.

OMG. OTG (Oh Their God). OEG (Oh Everyone's God).

This is horrible. How can this even be happening in the 21st century? How are these dusty Abrahamic arguments still part of ANYTHING on the world stage?

I weep for this world.

I weep for everyone in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't like to pick sides on this issue because Israel and Iran both have their problems, but I tend to think the way that Israel and the US pick on Iran is unfair. Iran should not have to hold back their nuclear energy program because it scares Israel. And I don't think Iran would exist on the map if it did launch a nuke, and Iran knows that, so I think the last thing they plan to do is launch a nuke which will cause the final destruction of their nation. People get way to consumed by this subject for no particular reason. Just let Iran be and when you have some proof that they are doing something insidious then people will pay attention and back up Israel. Until then all I see is fear-mongering and power plays to keep Iran economically subdued.

We need more people who think like this:

edit on 17/3/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What I find truly disgusting about Israel is how they don't discount using nukes on Iran to supposedly prevent Iran from having nukes

That's like me preparing a gun to shot my neighbour who already knows I am coming for him, but I gotta get to him before he buys a gun and can defend himself

Yup, Zionists truly are that bad.

And here is the kicker, they would do the same thing to Americans, British, French, Russians if they were there instead of Iran. They have a plan for greater and bigger Israel

Just like ISIS guys want a greater state

Let me give you a more correct example. You are an honest, law abiding person with a gun. Your neighbor is a religious nut case that believes God wants you dead and he is trying to get a gun to shoot you with. You are telling the cops..."please help me out here...if this guy gets his gun, he is going to shoot me". The cops play all..."nothing we can do until he shoots you" crap.

That would at least be more accurate instead of your skewed example.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

No it does not. It is a war crime to attack a school or hospital even when Israel claims but always falls short of proving that they are hiding munitions.

Tell that to the people in the UN hospital that Israel attacked with no just cause to do so and then tried to cover it up.

Israel has openly admitted to targeting civilians. So you can drop the "they only kill fighters and destroy weapons" BS.
United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict

The report disputes Israel's claim that the Gaza war would have been conducted as a response to rockets fired from the Gaza Strip, saying that at least in part the war was targeted against the "people of Gaza as a whole". Intimidation against the population was seen as an aim of the war. The report also says that Israel's military assault on Gaza was designed to "humiliate and terrorize a civilian population, radically diminish its local economic capacity both to work and to provide for itself, and to force upon it an ever increasing sense of dependency and vulnerability". The report focused on 36 cases that it said constituted a representative sample. In 11 of these episodes, it said the Israeli military carried out direct attacks against civilians, including some in which civilians were shot "while they were trying to leave their homes to walk to a safer place, waving white flags". Talking to Bill Moyers Journal, Goldstone said that the committee chose 36 incidents that represented the highest death toll, where there seemed to be little or no military justification for what happened. According to the report, another alleged war crime committed by IDF include "wanton" destruction of food production, water and sewerage facilities; the report also asserts that some attacks, which were supposedly aimed to kill small number of combatants amidst significant numbers of civilians, were disproportionate. The report concluded that Israel violated the Fourth Geneva Convention by targeting civilians, which it labeled "a grave breach". It also claimed that the violations were "systematic and deliberate", which placed the blame in the first place on those who designed, planned, ordered and oversaw the operations. The report recommended, inter alia, that Israel pay reparations to Palestinians living in Gaza for property damage caused during the conflict.

Your facts are correct...which I assume you know. But lets call it like it is. Both sides are in an impossible situation where they have been "at war" forever and are run by political parties that have every interest to continue that battle. The people on both sides are the pawns in this evil game much like the citizens of the USA are today. Everyone involved has skeletons in their closets and a dog in the fight so this won't get better anytime soon. If it weren't for the "innocent" citizens, I would suggest writing them off and clearing the land and starting over. Which again...is getting close to how I feel about America.

There comes a time in some situations where something simply can't be fixed. The only way to correct it is to tear it down and start over. Israel/Middle East is one example...the USA government is just about there also. In fact, I would love to see the reaction to this impossible situation. If every American stood up and stated we want our government gone and we are going to re-form a completely new government with new rules. I want to see how our government would react to that. How quickly would they turn into a war machine against the people...starve them...fight them, etc. When in truth...the government only exists FOR the people...not as their master.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join